Elemental Designs Customer Service SUCKS!!! - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 32 Old 09-26-2012, 10:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I feel bad for the people who dealt with ED at their end. This economy sucks, especially for small businesses. Elemental Designs put out the highest quality product in their day. Everything they did was excellent. I have one of their amps still and my brother is running a couple of their smalls subs that I bought in his car. I still have hundreds of feet of eDead 45 and other sound deadening material that work magnificently. I understand people being frustrated now that they're out of business. It's a shame. They did a good job and Alex was a great representative. Unfortunately, their low prices for great product didn't hold up through the undocumented depression.

My amp is a 9.5 and it rocks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 Old 09-27-2012, 05:22 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by withonor View Post

I feel bad for the people who dealt with ED at their end. This economy sucks, especially for small businesses. Elemental Designs put out the highest quality product in their day. Everything they did was excellent. I have one of their amps still and my brother is running a couple of their smalls subs that I bought in his car. I still have hundreds of feet of eDead 45 and other sound deadening material that work magnificently. I understand people being frustrated now that they're out of business. It's a shame. They did a good job and Alex was a great representative. Unfortunately, their low prices for great product didn't hold up through the undocumented depression.
My amp is a 9.5 and it rocks.
Elemental Designs did not fail because the economy sucks. They were a poorly and ineptly run business that deceived a large number of customers. They sourced their amps and drivers for home subwoofers from places that had dubious quality resulting in such a large number of warranty claims that it ate into whatever margins they had. There are many people who paid for product months ago that never received anything but excuses from Alex. While their intent may have never been criminal in nature their actions may well result in criminal prosecution. It's great that you're satisfied but take a look at the posts over at the subwoofer section as well as other ED threads and you'll find quite a different picture that's painted.

"I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - Gregory House
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page