**The Official Chane M&C 'Arx' owner's thread (A1, A1b, A2, A2b, A3, A5, etc.)** - Page 34 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 192Likes

post #991 of 1153 Old 05-05-2015, 07:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Liked: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by klatwork View Post
massdrop.com has a group buy for the Chane A1 & A2...
I just got the email about it. I will most likely be ordering a A2 and possibly a pair of A1's for surround.

I'm still waiting on someone to return from vacation who's selling not a pair of A5's and definitely buying those.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #992 of 1153 Old 05-05-2015, 11:40 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus748s View Post
I just got the email about it. I will most likely be ordering a A2 and possibly a pair of A1's for surround.

I'm still waiting on someone to return from vacation who's selling not a pair of A5's and definitely buying those.
GusGus,

I thought you just got rid of your Chane system?
post #993 of 1153 Old 05-05-2015, 12:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FliGuyRyan View Post
GusGus,

I thought you just got rid of your Chane system?
I did, and I kind of regret selling them, but now I'm in the process of possibly buying the A5rx-c for fronts. After looking for upgrades, I just can't justify expending more money. The wife didn't like that idea. So, since I already like the sound of the Arx mind as well go with a bigger front stage.
kaiforce likes this.
post #994 of 1153 Old 05-05-2015, 11:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 257
I'd like to make an addendum to my review.

The A3rx-c likes to be closer to the wall than I thought. They always sounded anemic, even with Audyssey at their original placement of about 16 inches from the wall (measured from the rear of the speaker). Everyone always says "get them away from the walls". Well, I was able to get a better midbass emphasis by moving them to about 10 inches from the rear wall. Audyssey set the crossover at 40Hz vs the 90Hz setting from before, a sure sign that I'm getting boundary reinforcement. I set it to 60Hz which sounds better with my sub than 80, where it gets a bit thumpy.

The sound stage became larger as well. This was a very welcome finding, because I did feel that the sound was too "small" before. It now envelops my front stage much better. Not as much as I'd like, but noticeably better. I think it even images better - I'm getting very strong vocals right in the middle of my 64" plasma, even a bit stronger than before.

These were probably my biggest issues from before, and they have noticeably been improved. They still sound a little thin in the midbass compared to other speakers I'm used to, however I'm not sure if at least part of this can be explained by their cleaner nature. Distortion can make a speaker or sub sound more powerful than it really is, something I have learned in my research of Rythmik servo subs, which I will own very soon. Many people report that their sub's output isn't what they expected, because they are hearing clean bass for the first time.

But when you apply this principle to music, it really changes what you hear. It's hard to explain - it's almost like someone took surgical grade antiseptic and gave your music a good cleaning. At times I really like it, and at times it sounds kind of sterile. Depends on the music. I'm just not used to such a clean sound. I'm going to edit my review with these findings. Thanks for reading, and I hope this helps someone out there.
BufordTJustice likes this.

Last edited by Soulburner; 05-05-2015 at 11:43 PM.
post #995 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 01:28 AM
AVS Special Member

My A3rx-c are in a basement for now. Under that carpet is a pad, then concrete.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150506_015115-1_1430900847265.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	214.3 KB
ID:	702546  

Last edited by Soulburner; 05-06-2015 at 10:30 AM.
post #996 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulburner View Post
I'm just not used to such a clean sound. I'm going to edit my review with these findings. Thanks for reading, and I hope this helps someone out there.
Soulburner,

I think you make a very precise point with the sound being clean. I believe this is the first time I've heard that description and it seems to be in line with my findings.

Also Soulburner, I really wish you had purchased the A5rx-c, because I'd like to know you thoughts versus what I know now from your A3rx-c review. I have the A5rx-c and I think you'd be happier with them... in my opinion.

GusGus,

What did you sell off again? What did you have previously, and what are you trying to get now?
post #997 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 07:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Soulburner,

I think you make a very precise point with the sound being clean. I believe this is the first time I've heard that description and it seems to be in line with my findings.

Also Soulburner, I really wish you had purchased the A5rx-c, because I'd like to know you thoughts versus what I know now from your A3rx-c review. I have the A5rx-c and I think you'd be happier with them... in my opinion.

GusGus,

What did you sell off again? What did you have previously, and what are you trying to get now?
Yeah, this is my 4th HT that I sell lol. I had the following: Arx A3rx-c (2), A2rx-c (1), and the original A3's for a 5.0 set up. Sold it pretty cheap to someone local for $650. Now, after looking for other speakers and prices, I realized I would be paying well over $2000 just for the front 3's. Therefore, I've decided to go back to Arx.

This time I will be getting the Arx A5rx-c for fronts and the A2rx-c for center. I might end up getting the Arx A1rx-c for surround instead of towers and mount them on the wall. For the sound, you can't beat Arx. I listen to a lot of music in stereo 2.1. So, that's the main reason why I want the A5rx-c's this time. The A3rx-c sounded fine, but I think the A5rx-c will improve the sound....I hope!
post #998 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 08:33 AM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
I'd like to make an addendum to my review.

The A3rx-c likes to be closer to the wall than I thought. They always sounded anemic, even with Audyssey at their original placement of about 16 inches from the wall (measured from the rear of the speaker). Everyone always says "get them away from the walls". Well, I was able to get a better midbass emphasis by moving them to about 10 inches from the rear wall. Audyssey set the crossover at 40Hz vs the 90Hz setting from before, a sure sign that I'm getting boundary reinforcement. I set it to 60Hz which sounds better with my sub than 80, where it gets a bit thumpy.

maybe you didn't have the optimal placement/angle before ..i see the angle on your left speaker has changed significantly...when i was setting them up..i put my head one feet in front of my couch and heard the soundstage opening up and the sounds seemed much more focused...so I knew i had to angle them a few more degrees inwards or move my couch forward ...

Last edited by klatwork; 05-06-2015 at 08:42 AM.
post #999 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 09:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
Liked: 139
GusGus, have you looked into EMP/RBH? With you being in Cali I'm sure there is an owner near you. EMP/RBH is in Utah so not too far if you didn't like them and wanted to ship back. You can EASILY get the larger towers and large center for waaaay under what you've said. That's a full price too lol. Just giving you options. Always good to have options.

Still want Jon to ship me a pair of the A5's so I can review them Wishful thinking I'm sure lol

Panny 65st60 / Denon X1000 / EMP e55ti / EMP e56ci / EMP e5bi / (2) e1010i
post #1000 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 10:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ousooner2 View Post
GusGus, have you looked into EMP/RBH? With you being in Cali I'm sure there is an owner near you. EMP/RBH is in Utah so not too far if you didn't like them and wanted to ship back. You can EASILY get the larger towers and large center for waaaay under what you've said. That's a full price too lol. Just giving you options. Always good to have options.

Still want Jon to ship me a pair of the A5's so I can review them Wishful thinking I'm sure lol
I like the way Empteks look, but I'm not sure I will like the sound.
post #1001 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 10:28 AM
AVS Special Member

I don't know of anyone that has had the EMP/RBH r55's and/or r56c (larger towers and large center) that also has or has had the ARX line. There was one guy that did a review awhile back, but he honestly had no idea what he was hearing, how to describe it, etc. I tried to help him and be as unbias as possible through PM's, but he'd constantly say things that didn't make sense. Very contradicting stuff.

Grab a pair of the large towers and compare to the A5's! Like I said, you're pretty darn close to their warehouse so I doubt it'd cost much to return if you wanted to. Tell the wifey that by doing this you can figure out what you want so you can actually settle down with them and not want to change soon haha. Twist it into a good thing!!

post #1002 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 10:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
maybe you didn't have the optimal placement/angle before ..i see the angle on your left speaker has changed significantly...when i was setting them up..i put my head one feet in front of my couch and heard the soundstage opening up and the sounds seemed much more focused...so I knew i had to angle them a few more degrees inwards or move my couch forward ...
I reduced the toe-in on the FL because I have 2 recliners and I sit in the left one. Otherwise, I have one speaker aimed right at me.
post #1003 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 11:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I don't know of anyone that has had the EMP/RBH r55's and/or r56c (larger towers and large center) that also has or has had the ARX line. There was one guy that did a review awhile back, but he honestly had no idea what he was hearing, how to describe it, etc. I tried to help him and be as unbias as possible through PM's, but he'd constantly say things that didn't make sense. Very contradicting stuff.

Grab a pair of the large towers and compare to the A5's! Like I said, you're pretty darn close to their warehouse so I doubt it'd cost much to return if you wanted to. Tell the wifey that by doing this you can figure out what you want so you can actually settle down with them and not want to change soon haha. Twist it into a good thing!!
I'm buying the A5's for an excellent price from another Chane Forum member. I'm waiting for him to return from vacation on Friday to seal the deal. If it doesn't go through I'll think about getting the Empteks.
post #1004 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 11:37 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:

For what its worth, I own a pair of EMP e5bi's and ARX A5's, and I can say for a fact that the ARX tweeter is more detailed. Not 2 or 3 steps up, but definitely one step up. The emp teks are very good, mind you, but the ARX's take the cake in the upper frequencies. And I have the original A5's!

Last edited by kaiforce; 05-06-2015 at 12:01 PM.
post #1005 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 12:02 PM

Lightbulb My two-cent review...

I posted some props over at massdrop.com and I thought I'd share my words posted there, along with some additional thoughts about the speakers.

I was able to take advantage of the group buy for the new A5rx-c towers, and I'm just blown away by the sound and the quality. I would visit the two local high-end speaker retailers (between them selling: Focal, Thiel, Magico, Dynaudio, GoldenEar, Definitive, Paradigm) and I would always dream of having "audiophile" sound one day. Well, Jon Lane made that possible with Chane loudspeakers. I got the pair of A5rx-c towers shipped for $857.24. I would have had to pay AT LEAST double for the sound quality at one of the stores locally.

Like I mentioned previously, the soundstage (height, width, depth of sound's sources) is really good and the imaging (locating source sounds) is even better. I fault my lack of proper setup and lack of a good "test track" for the soundstage not being better, but I totally agree about break-in being 100+ hours. Also, the off-axis sound is phenomenal. You can walk around the room and for the most part the soundstage, imaging, volume, etc doesn't diminish like a lot of other speakers. The speakers have continued to come alive from a held-back sonic device to one that paints a portrait of the musical artist or movie score. I had an experience close to Soulburner where I thought the switch needed flipped. In my case, I think it was 90% burn-in, and 10% receiver tweaks based on the user preferences. What Chane speakers provide though, are a clean slate. As it is – in my opinion – far easier to tune a flat speaker than it is to correct a colored one. And obviously, I echo everyone's views on the planar-magnetc tweeter being the bee's knees. It's not ear-piercing loud, but that's not the point. It's precise, crisp and non-fatiguing - fantastic. The mid is a mid to me... I don't have the ears or expertise to tell if it's great, but I trust Jon did right by the mid driver. And finally, the SplitGap woofers are just supreme. Wow... holy crap Jon has done his homework, and he gets an A+ for his effort and creativity on that choice. Think of them as the turbo 4 cylinder with direct fuel injection of speakers. Bravo Jon!

Now, they're not perfect... I'm not delusional or naive, but for the price a person can't do better - I'm sold on that. The A5rx-c towers do like volume as others have said. At first, low-level listening is troubled before burn-in. Though, once they’ve been cooking for a while, I'm usually in the -35 (plenty) to -25 (won’t miss any detail) range. If there is no ambient sound around me, I can get away with -45 to -40, but for reference, I'd be at -20 to -15 to watch The Avengers: Age of Ultron and that would be my-wife-can't-take-it loud. If you dare to wake the neighbors, the neighborhood will be enjoying the audio without the visual at -10 to the zero mark. Vocals only became truly clear closer to the 100+ hour mark, and I believe it will only get better. I have only bumped treble system-wide on my Denon AVR-3801 by +4 (out of +/-12), but that is because I like treble a little bright. Mids like I alluded to, are mids, and a bit recessed, but I think that's because I'm so used to them being pronounced with other speakers. Bass, is good and I didn't adjust any settings for it. It kicks and it's accurate, fast, and dynamic. If Jon could make a true sub with the characteristics of the SplitGap, he'd turn the industry on its head with clean, crisp-kicking, dynamic bass.

Now, I'm moving soon and won't fool with a new receiver until I'm settled in, so, my current setup is only tweaked a little and not near what is accurate for a theater room. Knowing that, I'm just flat-out impressed with the sound. My wife even noticed the speakers sounded better after this concept of "break-in" and after hearing a few of London Grammar’s songs (do yourself a favor, and listen to their album), my wife’s face rose from her book she was reading, paused… and she exclaimed… “Wow!” A very slow and meaningful “wow” I might add. I knew at that point, she was hearing the best quality music she’d ever heard. And let me tell you… that is an eye-opening experience when you can introduce someone to that feeling you first had when you knew you were hearing something different. Something special.

Jon is a genius - truly a speaker savant. But, unlike most savants, he can communicate his knowledge, skill and genius to the average Joe and consult, answer questions, and is just simply a nice guy. I couldn't believe that when I had a question the actual designer/owner was responding to my questions. Jon has created a magically accurate speaker that reaches far beyond its price class and exceeds expectations of nearly all who hear them. I found Jon and his speakers from the first Home Theater Shack 8 speaker shootout where the original A5 took top honors. Ever since then, I've read nothing but good to glowing reviews, and gone were my desires for GoldenEar, Focal, Magico and the rest. And thus, my wallet was spared an injustice and I had audiophile-level sound in my home at last.

The price is stupidly-low for the quality and sound of the speaker, let alone the customer service from the speaker designer/owner. Next up for me are the A2rx-c for center and surround duty and a pair of A1rx-c for the rears. I am looking forward to an A7 though... Then a Dolby Atmos and DTS: X receiver to round out the package.

They’re hard to beat... spread the word ladies and gents. Jon and crew deserve it.

*I'm not affiliated with Jon or Chane in any way, nor am I paid off or "incentivized" with any products. I'm just a supremely happy customer who wants to see Jon and Chane grow, divide, and conquer.

Last edited by FliGuyRyan; 05-06-2015 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention the off-axis sound characteristics...
post #1006 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 12:17 PM
AVS Special Member

I like warm and neutral tweeters. The Empteks are a little on the bright side from what I've searched and talked to Empteks tech.
post #1007 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 12:24 PM

Quote:
I found Jon and his speakers from the first Home Theater Shack 8 speaker shootout where the original A5 took top honors. Ever since then, I've read nothing but good to glowing reviews, and gone were my desires for GoldenEar, Focal, Magico and the rest. And thus, my wallet was spared an injustice and I had audiophile-level sound in my home at last..
that HTS $1000 speaker shootout ran the speakers for 50-60 hours according to them, half way to break in ..
after break in, these are soooo much better....mine opened up significantly at 90 hours and I think soulburner had to recalibrate his audyssey at around 100 hours...

i want them to do a new review for a broken in pair of A5rx-c

Last edited by klatwork; 05-06-2015 at 01:23 PM.
post #1008 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 01:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I'm buying the A5's for an excellent price from another Chane Forum member. I'm waiting for him to return from vacation on Friday to seal the deal. If it doesn't go through I'll think about getting the Empteks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiforce View Post
For what its worth, I own a pair of EMP e5bi's and ARX A5's, and I can say for a fact that the ARX tweeter is more detailed. Not 2 or 3 steps up, but definitely one step up. The emp teks are very good, mind you, but the ARX's take the cake in the upper frequencies. And I have the original A5's!
Quote:
I like warm and neutral tweeters. The Empteks are a little on the bright side from what I've searched and talked to Empteks tech.
Always nice to find a good, used deal!! Good luck!

It does seem like most that have heard some variation of EMP/RBH and ARX prefer the airy-ness of the planar, while preferring the midrange of the EMP/RBH. Either way, both are solid at this price. Amazing what you can get for these prices nowadays!

Gus, the EMP stuff is definitely not bright at all. I'd call it neutral or even a little more warm on the upper midrange and treble than bright or even neutral. The midrange, while fantastic, is ever so slightly hotter than the treble, which I think is why people enjoy it. It's got great resolution and is really good for the price.

Someone from Oklahoma needs to pop up here with some A5's

post #1009 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 01:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
that HTS $1000 speaker shootout ran the speakers for 50-60 hours according to them, half way to break in ..
after break in, these are soooo much better....mine opened up significantly at 90 hours and I think soulburner had to recalibrate his audyssey at around 100 hours...

i want them to do a new review for a broken in pair of A5rx-c
Yup, they certainly sound better after 100 hours. I can listen to them direct at higher volumes, though it's still not my favorite because I think the mids don't come out at me as much as I'd like. But, they were unbearable out of the box.

A lot of it I attribute to physical break in, but there is a psychoacoustic "break in" as well that accounts for a certain portion of the perceived change.
BufordTJustice and Bertram31 like this.
post #1010 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 01:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Always nice to find a good, used deal!! Good luck!

It does seem like most that have heard some variation of EMP/RBH and ARX prefer the airy-ness of the planar, while preferring the midrange of the EMP/RBH. Either way, both are solid at this price. Amazing what you can get for these prices nowadays!

Gus, the EMP stuff is definitely not bright at all. I'd call it neutral or even a little more warm on the upper midrange and treble than bright or even neutral. The midrange, while fantastic, is ever so slightly hotter than the treble, which I think is why people enjoy it. It's got great resolution and is really good for the price.

Someone from Oklahoma needs to pop up here with some A5's
Well, I've always wanted to try Empteks, and I was going to get them first, but when I called to order them, they weren't in stock. The Arx were my next option. They were in stock so I went with those.

However, I do like the way the Empteks look much better.
post #1011 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 01:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
the EMP stuff is definitely not bright at all. I'd call it neutral or even a little more warm on the upper midrange and treble than bright or even neutral. The midrange, while fantastic, is ever so slightly hotter than the treble, which I think is why people enjoy it. It's got great resolution and is really good for the price.
I'm not sure if they made any changes to the newer speakers, but the E5Ti IMO is not a laid back speaker. I'd say it's neutral to sightly bright. Definitely not what I'd call warm. Definitely agree about the midrange emphasis

I also own a new pair of R5Bi, but they are in a very different room and unsurprisingly, sound different, so I can't really compare them.
post #1012 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 03:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Well, I've always wanted to try Empteks, and I was going to get them first, but when I called to order them, they weren't in stock. The Arx were my next option. They were in stock so I went with those.

However, I do like the way the Empteks look much better.
I think Jon needs to do an MTM-WW w/ a curved cabinet like the Aperion Verus Grand

I'll start the group buy!! Put me down for 2

Quote:
I'm not sure if they made any changes to the newer speakers, but the E5Ti IMO is not a laid back speaker. I'd say it's neutral to sightly bright. Definitely not what I'd call warm. Definitely agree about the midrange emphasis

I also own a new pair of R5Bi, but they are in a very different room and unsurprisingly, sound different, so I can't really compare them.
Yeah the e5 bookshelf is known to be more neutral or closer to a rising top end/brighter/whatever-you-want-to-call-it over the larger tower. Dual midranges and more bass seem to give the overall acoustical 'appearance' of a more neutral or warmer sound from the upper midrange and up. Obviously a lot of this can be remedied with EQ,etc and it could vary with room issues/placement, etc.

post #1013 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 04:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Liked: 474
I had Polk M40s at the time I got my EMPtek e5Ti and the EMP is much more laid back than the Polk and IMHO, not bright at all. In fact, most room correction software(s) will boost the upper end to make it flatter...
Now, I agree with the premise that the EMP's tweeter cannot compete with a ribbon/plannar tweeter, in terms of clarity. Like all speakers in the "budget" price range, compromises are made...my RAAL ribbon Tweeter in my Philharmonic-BMR is far better than any dome tweeter i have heard, but those are 1000/pr speakers!

Set up #1: EMP e5ti, e5Ci, and EMP e5Bi surrounds, Outlaw LFM1 Plus sub, EMP 10i10i sub
Set up #2: Def Tech SM450, CLR2002, SLS Qline surrounds and Klipsch 12wD sub
post #1014 of 1153 Old 05-06-2015, 04:56 PM
AVS Special Member

The Arx tweeter is just bliss with string instruments. All the details and vibrations and none of the distortion. It would be really interesting to hear it alongside the RAAL.
post #1015 of 1153 Old 05-07-2015, 08:14 AM

Quote:
The Arx tweeter is just bliss with string instruments. All the details and vibrations and none of the distortion. It would be really interesting to hear it alongside the RAAL.

Oldies sound incredible on them as well...
Nat King Cole - Nature Boy

I played this on my A5rx-c yesterday and it sounded very dynamic in pure direct...the voice came alive..
alot of recordings these days sound very flat + compressed.....

Last edited by klatwork; 05-07-2015 at 08:28 AM.
post #1016 of 1153 Old 05-07-2015, 09:39 AM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Avr/amp?

I think I might get in on the Massdrop for the A2rx-c and run a 3.1 system for a bit (moving to the media area if I ever finish the remodel). What AVR are people using? I'll have to look at the model #, but I have an older Yamaha 5.1 (pretty sure it's 75w per). Would that run those speakers OK?

What are people with 7.1 and 5.1 systems running? Procs and separate amps or higher end Denon/Marantz/etc?
post #1017 of 1153 Old 05-07-2015, 10:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Any AVR can run these. Don't worry about the power ratings. I'm using a Denon X4000 for Audyssey XT32 and dual subs.
GusGus748s likes this.
post #1018 of 1153 Old 05-07-2015, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotter View Post
I think I might get in on the Massdrop for the A2rx-c and run a 3.1 system for a bit (moving to the media area if I ever finish the remodel). What AVR are people using? I'll have to look at the model #, but I have an older Yamaha 5.1 (pretty sure it's 75w per). Would that run those speakers OK?

What are people with 7.1 and 5.1 systems running? Procs and separate amps or higher end Denon/Marantz/etc?
I'm running a Denon x4100w 125w/ch @ 8ohms ...but 75w/ch is fine according to Jon Lane, the designer...
I ran a 80w/ch Pioneer AVR and it handled them well...but of course they sound cleaner on the Denon...but probably has more to do with the components than the wattage
post #1019 of 1153 Old 05-07-2015, 11:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotter View Post

That should be good to drive the A2rx-c. I currently running a Denon X4000, but I'm in the process of buying a XPA-2 to drive my front left and right. I will find out tomorrow if I will be buying a pair of A5rx-c's. If that doesn't go through I'll probably take the Massdrop deal as well. Buy a pair of A1rx-c and one A2rx-c for center. If I've got enough money left I will possibly get 3 A2rx-c.

We will find out tomorrow.
post #1020 of 1153 Old 05-07-2015, 11:41 AM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
That should be good to drive the A2rx-c. I currently running a Denon X4000, but I'm in the process of buying a XPA-2 to drive my front left and right. I will find out tomorrow if I will be buying a pair of A5rx-c's. If that doesn't go through I'll probably take the Massdrop deal as well. Buy a pair of A1rx-c and one A2rx-c for center. If I've got enough money left I will possibly get 3 A2rx-c.

We will find out tomorrow.
Thanks for the responses.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page