Need help with Bookshelf + Center speakers for an open room and a $500 budget (New/Used/DIY I'm open) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-21-2012, 06:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I've been reading the awesome advice that's been thrown around in this forum lately but I haven't found anyone requesting my particular scenario so I thought I'd throw it out here.

I'm looking for a bookshelf + center channel combo to go with my already existing setup of a Denon 1910 and a Mirage S12 sub. I also have a pair of Klipsch in-ceiling surrounds.

The room is pretty open and my ratio of use is about 70% movies and 30% music. I'm going to be building a dedicated theater directly behind this setup at some point so I don't want to spend too much on this setup.

I'm looking at around 500$ for the two bookshelf + center channel.

I plan on going on a listening spree here shortly but I thought i'd get some insight from the group.

I also have the ability to pick up two B&W 602 S2 and a CC6 S2 used for $500 locally right now. Anyone have this setup in a room this size?

I'm not opposed at all to buying something used and even looking towards DIY as i'm pretty good with woodworking and electronics.

Here are a couple pics of my setup

Thanks for taking a look,

ScAndal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page