Definitive Technology UIW RSS III from Ebay - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 10-03-2012, 08:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Has anyone had good experiences purchasing Definitive Technology speakers from any of the ebay vendors currently offering them? I want to buy a pair of Definitive Technology UIW RSS III Speaker and I see they are much much cheaper on ebay but don't have any experience with the vendors offering them at the moment. They have mostly good reviews but there are a few reviews for each of them that make me a little cautious....

Here is a link to the ones being offered: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=RSS+III+Speaker&_sacat=0&_odkw=UIW+RSS+III&_osacat=0&_from=R40

Thanks,
Tom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2012, 09:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 106
I have bought those exact same speakers from bajawaverunner along with a pair of on-wall Deftech speakers from him as well and the speakers arrived flawless. I would use him again for sure. His communications were a little slow, but it seems like he is a busy guy and I am almost certain he is selling these items on behalf of the parent company.

I also recently purchased some other speakers for my family room from avbdirect41 as well and it was a great experience (fast shipping, speakers in brand new condition, etc).