Would HTD Level 3 Speakers be better than JBL E 100 speakers - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-01-2012, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I currently have JBL E100 speakers as fronts with the JBL EC35 Center, in a 9.1 setup. Would HTD Level 3 Towers and Center be an improvement or should I be looking at something like Aperion Verus Grand Speakers? Current system is Onkyo 5009 use as pre-pro with Emotiva XPA5 and XPA2.
I'm trying to improve on music's 2 channel sound. I also am using a Velodyne DLS 4000R sub if that matters. I listen to a variety of music. However Jazz mostly. The room is open to the dinning room slash Kitchen which covers the bottom halve of an 1500 sq ft home. so say about 635 sq ft of space. I heard that these HTD (Home Theater Direct) speakers are good for the money, however I have not personally heard them. Opinions? I know that the real test is to listen in my home environment. Just trying to see what other who might have knowledge of these 2 different speaker systems think.

Onkyo TX-NR5009, Emotiva XPA-2 & XPA-5, Oppo 103D Blu-Ray Player, Denon DCD 1650AR, Teac V 670 Cassette Player, Pioneer CLD-D704 Laser Player, JVC HM-DH3000U VCR, Technics SL1200MK2 Turntable, Belkin PF 60 Power Conditioner, Comcast Motorola DCT 3412, XBOX 360, PSA XV-15se Sub, Velodyne DLS-4000R Sub, HTD Level 3 Main and Center Speakers, Infinity SS 2002 Side Speakers, JBL E-20 Rear Speakers, BIC DV 62si Height Speakers, Sony KDL-40V5100 TV. Harmony One.
Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page