Tekton Pendragon - Page 34 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 7Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #991 of 1819 Old 08-08-2013, 01:36 PM
Member
 
ianick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I placed my order for Enzos, Enzo center and grills this afternoon. I was told I should have my speakers in about 4 weeks. Inquiring about grills led to some discussion and the feeling that grills may come after the speakers. They seem to have a plan to get the grills moving but I am not convinced things will be sorted out by then. Hopefully they prove my skepticism wrong. I'm really looking forward to hearing them!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ianick is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #992 of 1819 Old 08-08-2013, 01:40 PM
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 4,919
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
Liked: 988
How much was the enzo centre ? Give us some feedback and pics once you get them
chalugadp is online now  
post #993 of 1819 Old 08-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Member
 
ianick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Enzo center costs the same as the Pendragon center. $800.

Pics will be up as soon as they arrive.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ianick is offline  
post #994 of 1819 Old 08-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Newbie
 
Chaga Nation's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Lore update. had em two weeks. ive blown 2 tweeters already. the 10" drivers can handle twin bridged Carver TFM-35's....but the tweeters cannot. Gonna take an amp out of the loop and tone it down. I have no idea how much power was delivered when they went out, but with this setup theres 700/ch available and i had the preamp at no more than 10 o'clock. My guess is somewhere in the neighborhood of 300W. Was it loud and clear? YES. Might have to sell them and get some Pens. Anyone have the Pens tweeters go?
Chaga Nation is offline  
post #995 of 1819 Old 08-09-2013, 05:40 PM
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 4,919
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
Liked: 988
How loud in db's are you listening ?
chalugadp is online now  
post #996 of 1819 Old 08-09-2013, 06:29 PM
Member
 
hidesertrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaga Nation View Post

Lore update. had em two weeks. ive blown 2 tweeters already. the 10" drivers can handle twin bridged Carver TFM-35's....but the tweeters cannot. Gonna take an amp out of the loop and tone it down. I have no idea how much power was delivered when they went out, but with this setup theres 700/ch available and i had the preamp at no more than 10 o'clock. My guess is somewhere in the neighborhood of 300W. Was it loud and clear? YES. Might have to sell them and get some Pens. Anyone have the Pens tweeters go?

You are not alone.....
I had the very same issue with a pair of brand-new Lores.

I just sold my Lores (afte replacing 3 tweeters).
Tekton would not honor their alleged 5-year warranty for me. I was told that I had amp issues.

Best advice: get a pair of Mythos STS's. Best thing on the planet, since my VMPS Supertowers, back in the late 90's.
hidesertrat is offline  
post #997 of 1819 Old 08-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Newbie
 
Chaga Nation's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
No way its my amps. I had them completely redone prior to this and drove B&W 704 to the limit with no damage. The tweeters are mismatched. I will look into the Mythos.
Chaga Nation is offline  
post #998 of 1819 Old 08-09-2013, 07:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 4,919
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
Liked: 988
I have the oriels which is only different in the tweeter . The tweeter on mine is cheaper but I have not had problems with it. I top out at 105 db peaks watching movies powered by denon receiver . That sucks that they blew. Do other id speaker companies cover the parts under warranty ? Yep you need something else.
chalugadp is online now  
post #999 of 1819 Old 08-09-2013, 11:21 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 5,733
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
Liked: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaga Nation View Post

No way its my amps. I had them completely redone prior to this and drove B&W 704 to the limit with no damage. The tweeters are mismatched. I will look into the Mythos.

Sorry to hear about your speakers, that sucks big time. If you did mind the industrial looks you should take a look at the 228HT's from JTR, your ears will bleed before you blows those speakers. At pretty much all of the GTG's that Jeff from JTR goes to ,he seems to get great pleasure in showing how insanely loud and crystal clear his speakers can play without any distortion, people are starting to be afraid to hand him the remotes!...lol
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1000 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 01:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
chalugadp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 4,919
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
Liked: 988
1k post. Jb loves his. Jtr .
chalugadp is online now  
post #1001 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 07:12 AM
Newbie
 
V8POWER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Blown Pendragon Tweeter - I spoke with Eric about it and he said that it is not covered under warranty and I could replace it here http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/ring-radiator-tweeters/sb-acoustics-sb29rdcn-c000-4-neo-magnet-ring-dome-tweeter/. It is hard to tell which one (or multiple) are blown. I am starting with the replacement of just the center tweeter - and I am thinking about changing to more and cleaner power. I also may order extras as backups for future.

Has anyone else had issues with tweeters?
V8POWER is offline  
post #1002 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 07:18 AM
Senior Member
 
VicTorious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 231
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
So is that 3 people with blown tweeters? Hidesertrat, Chaga Nation and V8Power? That's not a good sign. I don't play my M-Lores at ear bleeding levels, so I doubt I'll run into that problem, but it's disconcerting nonetheless.
VicTorious1 is offline  
post #1003 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 08:02 AM
Newbie
 
MWC-consumer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have been in constant contact with Eric Alexander about getting speakers I purchased and paid for back in Dec 2012 shipped. I have been overly patient with him but after 7 months of requesting and begging for product I have paid for I am at my whit's end. I don't understand his lack of common business sense. I have been exceedingly open to work with him and want my speakers. I made the major mistake of paying up front, which is normal for any other manufacturer. I cant believe he wont ship paid for products. He then complains to me that it was my fault for paying him and that they don't do business that way. Well why did he take my money in the first place and why is that my fault?

TRANSACTION DETAIL
Merchant Name: Tekton Design LLC
Card Type: MasterCard
Authorized Amount: 2854.50
Date & Time: 12/28/2012 10:43:16

It is now Aug 10th and I am still waiting for him to build and ship my products. If you want to by his products, be very concerned about his possible criminal behavior. I don't want to file a law suite but its getting the point of no other option. SADLY!!!!

mad.gif
MWC-consumer is offline  
post #1004 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 08:15 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Chu Gai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: NYC area
Posts: 14,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 465
Although the chances are very slim, contact your credit card company and see if they'd do a chargeback. If your're initially put off, try asking for their supervisor and if need be try getting switched over to their fraud division. Do you have any emails or has Eric been 'smart' by looking to keep it all as voice communications?

"I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - Gregory House
Chu Gai is offline  
post #1005 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 08:15 AM
Member
 
richardfh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWC-consumer View Post

I have been in constant contact with Eric Alexander about getting speakers I purchased and paid for back in Dec 2012 shipped. I have been overly patient with him but after 7 months of requesting and begging for product I have paid for I am at my whit's end. I don't understand his lack of common business sense. I have been exceedingly open to work with him and want my speakers. I made the major mistake of paying up front, which is normal for any other manufacturer. I cant believe he wont ship paid for products. He then complains to me that it was my fault for paying him and that they don't do business that way. Well why did he take my money in the first place and why is that my fault?

TRANSACTION DETAIL
Merchant Name: Tekton Design LLC
Card Type: MasterCard
Authorized Amount: 2854.50
Date & Time: 12/28/2012 10:43:16

It is now Aug 10th and I am still waiting for him to build and ship my products. If you want to by his products, be very concerned about his possible criminal behavior. I don't want to file a law suite but its getting the point of no other option. SADLY!!!!

mad.gif

Just call Master Card and dispute the payment for non delivery. They will investigate, and you will get reimbursed. Than go buy speakers somewhere else.
richardfh is online now  
post #1006 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 08:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Bill Fitzmaurice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 9,698
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1355
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardfh View Post

Just call Master Card and dispute the payment for non delivery. They will investigate, and you will get reimbursed..
Chances are the time limitation has expired. It's usually 60 days. Report it to the Attorney General/Consumer Protection division of the state in which he does business, and to the investigative reporters of TV stations in that state.

Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design

The Laws of Physics aren't swayed by opinion.
Bill Fitzmaurice is online now  
post #1007 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 08:42 AM
Member
 
richardfh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Fitzmaurice View Post

Chances are the time limitation has expired. It's usually 60 days. Report it to the Attorney General/Consumer Protection division of the state in which he does business, and to the investigative reporters of TV stations in that state.

Now im in Canada, and had the same issues with a home theater chair. Promised 6 weeks, and waited 4 months, with lots of excuses. Called and made the claim, and the money was returned to my card within the week.
richardfh is online now  
post #1008 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 09:09 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Chu Gai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: NYC area
Posts: 14,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 465
What excuse will Robinson now provide for his good buddy Eric?

"I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - Gregory House
Chu Gai is offline  
post #1009 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 10:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 5,733
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
Liked: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalugadp View Post

1k post. Jb loves his. Jtr .

I can't hide it, I defiantly love my JTR speakers. That's not to say I wouldn't have loved Tekton speakers too when I was considering them, but sadly the delivery issues I was reading about was the reason I didn't get them. So I have to say that I'm happy I didn't go with them and now reading about these blown tweeter issues it just makes me feel like I probably dodged a bullet because I know with my luck that probably would have happened to me also.

I feel bad for all the Tekton owners that are having issues and for all the guys still waiting for their speakers, hopefully things get resolved for you guys.
jbrown15 is online now  
post #1010 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Senior Member
 
VicTorious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 231
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

I can't hide it, I defiantly love my JTR speakers. That's not to say I wouldn't have loved Tekton speakers too when I was considering them, but sadly the delivery issues I was reading about was the reason I didn't get them. So I have to say that I'm happy I didn't go with them and now reading about these blown tweeter issues it just makes me feel like I probably dodged a bullet because I know with my luck that probably would have happened to me also.

I feel bad for all the Tekton owners that are having issues and for all the guys still waiting for their speakers, hopefully things get resolved for you guys.

There is nothing wrong about being defiant about your love for your speakers. wink.gif
VicTorious1 is offline  
post #1011 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 11:07 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,261
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWC-consumer View Post

I have been in constant contact with Eric Alexander about getting speakers I purchased and paid for back in Dec 2012 shipped. I have been overly patient with him but after 7 months of requesting and begging for product I have paid for I am at my whit's end. I don't understand his lack of common business sense. I have been exceedingly open to work with him and want my speakers. I made the major mistake of paying up front, which is normal for any other manufacturer. I cant believe he wont ship paid for products. He then complains to me that it was my fault for paying him and that they don't do business that way. Well why did he take my money in the first place and why is that my fault?

TRANSACTION DETAIL
Merchant Name: Tekton Design LLC
Card Type: MasterCard
Authorized Amount: 2854.50
Date & Time: 12/28/2012 10:43:16

It is now Aug 10th and I am still waiting for him to build and ship my products. If you want to by his products, be very concerned about his possible criminal behavior. I don't want to file a law suite but its getting the point of no other option. SADLY!!!!

mad.gif

Wow. If it were me, I would have disputed my MC after 30 days. biggrin.gif

How long was the wait supposed to be?

I would pursue LEGAL action ASAP.

Who the hell wants to buy Tekton after seeing something this egregious? eek.gif
AcuDefTechGuy is offline  
post #1012 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 11:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,261
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidesertrat View Post

You are not alone.....
I had the very same issue with a pair of brand-new Lores.

I just sold my Lores (afte replacing 3 tweeters).
Tekton would not honor their alleged 5-year warranty for me. I was told that I had amp issues.

Best advice: get a pair of Mythos STS's. Best thing on the planet, since my VMPS Supertowers, back in the late 90's.

Damn, Tekton really sucks. They give ID brands a bad name. eek.gif
AcuDefTechGuy is offline  
post #1013 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 11:16 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,261
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8POWER View Post

Blown Pendragon Tweeter - I spoke with Eric about it and he said that it is not covered under warranty and I could replace it here http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/ring-radiator-tweeters/sb-acoustics-sb29rdcn-c000-4-neo-magnet-ring-dome-tweeter/. It is hard to tell which one (or multiple) are blown. I am starting with the replacement of just the center tweeter - and I am thinking about changing to more and cleaner power. I also may order extras as backups for future.

Has anyone else had issues with tweeters?

Jump ship ASAP. I would not put anymore money into this company.

How long have you had the speakers?

Anyone who buys Tekton after reading all these complaints is nuts! eek.gif
AcuDefTechGuy is offline  
post #1014 of 1819 Old 08-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Senior Member
 
VicTorious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 231
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcuDefTechGuy View Post

Jump ship ASAP. I would not put anymore money into this company.

How long have you had the speakers?

Anyone who buys Tekton after reading all these complaints is nuts! eek.gif

Just placed an order for the OB Sigma. Paid $5,000 cash. I like living on the edge. Haha. I think I'm a comedian, but I won't quit my day job.

Jokes aside. First step is to call Tekton and demand a return of your funds. Next, contact your credit card company and see if they'll do a chargeback. Next step is legal action. Sad that it would come to that.
VicTorious1 is offline  
post #1015 of 1819 Old 08-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Member
 
ianick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 181
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Hionhifi just published their Enzo review. See it here.
Inspectr likes this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ianick is offline  
post #1016 of 1819 Old 08-12-2013, 04:12 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Chu Gai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: NYC area
Posts: 14,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 465
Disappointing, don't you think when reviewers don't post pictures of whatever they're reviewing in their own room? Not picking on Tekton but in general.

"I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - Gregory House
Chu Gai is offline  
post #1017 of 1819 Old 08-13-2013, 10:17 AM
Senior Member
 
gaurav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Houston TX USA
Posts: 207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
any recommendations for wall mountable bipole/dipole surround speakers that would go well with Pendragon LCRs in terms of sound and looks?
gaurav is offline  
post #1018 of 1819 Old 08-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Member
 
Soundman5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: The Sunny South Carolina Coast
Posts: 85
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav View Post

any recommendations for wall mountable bipole/dipole surround speakers that would go well with Pendragon LCRs in terms of sound and looks?

I am 2ch only but wondered why Tekton did not design a rear bipole/dipole Pendragon? Kinda 1990 ish is it not? Again, Im 2ch only but just wondering... Someone please correct me if I am incorrect in my thinking.
Soundman5000 is offline  
post #1019 of 1819 Old 08-15-2013, 11:19 AM
Member
 
audiosavant's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Just got those Morrow cables (SP3 Reference speaker cable & MA3 Reference interconnects) in and hooked up. Listened to a few discs before I switched out my old cable. I was using generic speaker cable and homemade Mogami ICs and was getting very good sound with them. When I first put the Morrows in, there was a definite change in sound. Beefier and thicker with more prodigious bass. My expectation "bias" is that I'm a skeptical bastard (always), but only a tin-ear fool would say that they could not hear a change in tonality after the switch. It was blatantly obvious. I can't say it's better yet, just different.

As some of you are aware, these cables supposedly take a long time to properly break in. I did hear some weird stuff on a few discs, unusual sibilants, certain frequencies jumping out then settling back down (in the same song that I'm very familiar with), etc. Of course, all of this is just in my mind (and apparently my GFs too!). Amazing that my mind constructed such a fat, solid, darker sound when I first plugged them in when in truth, from all that I've read, I should be expecting them to sound thin and bright. Oh well, since my ears are so delusional from all the reviews I read, I guess my brain is just fu#king with me (and apparently my lady as well)? Did I have some huge expectation bias from all the reviews I've read? I don't think so. Since I've never used these cables before, I had no real expectations at all. But they do sound "different" than the cables I was using.

They are very well constructed with very high quality termination. Snug fitting but not overly tight.

OK, now let the bashing from the wannabe junior scientist audio engineers begin! Forget the fact that I'm an actual audio professional who makes his living working with sound, I wouldn't wanna "bias" your vitriol... biggrin.gif

btw, why is it when I check out the gear listings of all of you anti-audiophiles types, you mostly have crappy consumer a/v equipment? That's kinda funny... All of you have opinions about the high end stuff, yet own none. It's also hard to take seriously anyone who thinks using Audyssey is a good idea. If you can't calibrate your own set-up using your ears and proper "professional" tools or you have so many acoustic anomalies that digital eq is needed to 'correct" them, you might want to treat your room properly and have it tuned by a professional. Audyssey is crappy, consumer DSP stuff. You lose all credibility when you champion that stuff yet belittle others with real gear and try to tell them all "amps are amps", "digital is digital", "cables don't matter", etc.. Oh well, a lot of the HT crowd has never been about quality, accurate sound reproduction, just boom and impact.

Oh yeah, there's a ridiculous thread about the Tekton Enzos over at Audiocircle going on. Some idiot noob who has no clue about anything audio-wise is unfortunately wanting a pair of Tekton Enzos (or something like that, I don't think he knows what he wants) but it is pretty funny seeing all the uninformed, blatantly negative crap that the other members have been posting about Tekton speakers. Seems a lot of people have great knowledge about stuff they've never heard.

Oh, and Chu Gui is over there too, spreading his good will and wisdom around... tongue.gif

OK, back to evaluating cables that are not making any difference (despite what my ears and delusional brain are telling me) whatsoever.... rolleyes.gif
audiosavant is offline  
post #1020 of 1819 Old 08-15-2013, 11:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Bill Fitzmaurice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 9,698
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1355
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiosavant View Post

Forget the fact that I'm an actual audio professional who makes his living working with sound,
Sure you do. biggrin.gif
That's a mighty impressive list of professional audio accomplishments on your profile. rolleyes.gif
beaveav and JerryLove like this.

Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design

The Laws of Physics aren't swayed by opinion.
Bill Fitzmaurice is online now  
Reply Speakers

Tags
Polk Audio Lsi7 Bookshelf Speakers Pair Ebony , Velodyne Sms 1 In Room Bass Correction Kit With Included Microphone , Sony Playstation 3 60 Gb

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off