AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67jason View Post

How much do I have to spend before I am allowed to "love" my speakers

Am I allowed to "love" my speakers if I got them brand new for appx 30% of MSRP pricing which put them nicely into the bang for your buck budget category?

What happens when when those nice speakers that cost $1500 dollar per speaker gets discontinued and are on readily available on clearance for $800 a pair?

if I spent a Benjamin on an okay set of bookies for a small pc set up am I allowed to "love" them?

You're allowed to love any pair of speakers you want. That doesn't mean someone on this forum wont tell you what's lacking about them and how you could achieve the next level up biggrin.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 58 Old 01-22-2013, 10:56 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryLove View Post

So how much did you guys spend per knife on your cutlery? Why do people buy "cheaper" knives but still love them?

I'm not sure this is a valid argument. A knife is a tool and a speaker is a reproduction device. If I only use my knives for cutting sandwiches, a very low quality knife is just as good as one made of adamantium with a handle made of strewn unicorn horn. When it comes to reproducing sound, a low quality speaker is indeed worse than a high quality one in that it's less accurately reproducing the information that it's being asked to reproduce.
post #33 of 58 Old 01-23-2013, 05:17 AM

Liked: 13
Bue if you need knives for cutting meat or bread or a tougher/harder surface you'll want the best available knives for the price you can afford, it's the same with speakers, shure most of us would want $10,000 speakers, but most can't afford them or won't spend so much on them. So you'll end up "loving" your current speakers, or at least liking it. Very much like the saying "sometimes you can't do what you love, so you have to love what you do".
post #34 of 58 Old 01-23-2013, 06:07 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by likemovies View Post

I am noticing my Tsi300 speakers don't sound as nice as I want...What have you guys done to me?wink.gif

Wait a second! The OP wrote that long trifle of a message of how he was confused that people love the sound of cheap speakers and how everyone's ears must be broken while he is running TSi 300's!!!! Am I the only one here taken off by that? That's like saying "I can't stand people who buy cars without the leather seats. I have leather in my Ford Focus and I will never understand someone going with cloth seats!"

Look, I am no speaker pro or "keen" ear. I demo'd 4 sets of speakers with a price point around $500-$700. Coming from a HTIB I finally got what I wanted from my Klipsch set. They are low end in the Klipsch world but high end to my untrained ear. Seeing that the OP is listening to TSi 300's he is in the same boat as me. The only exception being that I would never have the gall to write such a message which reads like I am some sort of pro listening to high end speakers.

Like most of the "non-troll" people in here, sound is relative to want/need. Starting your thread with, "I know this sounds like a trolling" doesn't erase the fact that your message is exactly that.

My modest Setup:
Panasonic 60ST50
Onkyo NR-616 (no reliability issues yet...fingers remain crossed)
Klipsch F20 Towers, C10 Center and B10 Surrounds
Polk PSW 110 Sub
PS3
post #35 of 58 Old 01-23-2013, 06:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 147
Maybe it all depends on where you are coming from!
About 5 years ago, my uncle passed away and I was given his stereo system (at the time all I had was cheap ipod devices). Pyle Pro receiver and speakers, all complete crap. but compared to the cheap ipod devices and 2 inch driver, sounded pretty good. Didn't write a review of it, but I probably would have said it was okay. then bought the SLS Q line gold system...WAY better than the Pyle of crap! Would have goiven that a 4-5 stars for the money, if I had written a review. Still love those small speakers! Ribbon tweeter, so amazing detail, but those 2x 4 inch driver clearly didn't get low, so after awhile and listening to a freind system, I realized I was missing a lot of midbass. bought PolkM40s for the front, but was never really happy with those...good bass, but abit muffled. Bought a 2.1 for music only and went with Def Tech SM450 and I thought those were excellent and still do. Not the best I have heard, but a really good speaker period and GREAT for the price I paid. Finally, I bought a EMPtek front stage and guess what- I was and am thrilled with those!
Same wirth subwoofer...from SLS audio sube...to Martin Logan Dynamo500...to Klipsch 12 inch...still not near the best, but every step a step up!

So I have made a slow progression out of low end audio and into lower-mid level audio and every step I thought was a step up and good purchase...obviously, in retropsect, I wouldn't have made a couple purchases that I did make.

Set up #1: EMP e5ti, e5Ci, and SLS Q line Audio surrounds, EMP 10i10i sub
Set up #2: Def Tech SM450, CLR2002, SLS Qline surrounds and Klipsch 12wD sub
Set up #3: JBL130, JBL120C and Klipsch synergy sub
post #36 of 58 Old 01-23-2013, 08:07 AM
Advanced Member

Why do people worry about what other people think or do with their money?
post #37 of 58 Old 01-23-2013, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozweego View Post

Wait a second! The OP wrote that long trifle of a message of how he was confused that people love the sound of cheap speakers and how everyone's ears must be broken while he is running TSi 300's!!!! Am I the only one here taken off by that? That's like saying "I can't stand people who buy cars without the leather seats. I have leather in my Ford Focus and I will never understand someone going with cloth seats!"

Look, I am no speaker pro or "keen" ear. I demo'd 4 sets of speakers with a price point around $500-$700. Coming from a HTIB I finally got what I wanted from my Klipsch set. They are low end in the Klipsch world but high end to my untrained ear. Seeing that the OP is listening to TSi 300's he is in the same boat as me. The only exception being that I would never have the gall to write such a message which reads like I am some sort of pro listening to high end speakers.

Like most of the "non-troll" people in here, sound is relative to want/need. Starting your thread with, "I know this sounds like a trolling" doesn't erase the fact that your message is exactly that.

You misunderstand. I was merely stating two things. I am not saying their ears are broken. I'm saying the speakers are low cost but they are not complaining and wondered why. Their ears are not as attuned, people that are so-called audiophiles are more attuned to what sound should sound like, and so on.

One, I don't understand why the other folks like them so much. I'm sure I would probably agree with them, maybe not. I don't know.
Two, partly humorous because the "hobby" has "ruined" me so that I too now seek for the perpetual nirvana of speakerdom.

If you search there are other posts about not getting bang for the buck for the high-dollar speakers, people accusing others of being snobs, some saying they can tell a difference in the 5k vs. 20k, some folks that are accused of speaker envy, and so on. I read review after review and thought I'd post and ask. I did not find my query asked about.

I have no complaints against what someone thinks about a speaker. I really don't care. It was just a human interest thing to me, attempting to ascertain why some perceive a product the way they do. Relax. It is a speaker and this is a forum about such things. A hobbyist/pro site. You are reading into things. I have no desire to fuss with you about things, nor will I start beyond this thread. If it is not appropriate to ask such things in AVS, then I am happy to never post such a question again. I thought it was an interesting conversation.

Samsung 51" PN51E450A, Polk Tsi300, Polk CS 2 series ii center.
post #38 of 58 Old 01-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 55
the best you've ever heard is exactly that, until you hear better. Some never look for better. The rest of us come here to talk about them in threads like this .eek.gif Why they are happy with what they've heard, and rate them highly, seems simple. Those who have heard better (subjective) are just looking at it from a different perspective.
Why, again, doesn't seem complicated at all. Personal preference based on actual experience. I would summarily dismiss any recommendation from someone who has no experience with the 'item' being promoted.
IMO, YMMV
Joseph

...what a long, strange trip its been.
post #39 of 58 Old 01-23-2013, 02:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Why do we buy speakers? The primary reasons are to listen to music or to hear the soundtrack of a movie or TV show. There may be other, ancillary reasons like to match a room's decor, to show off, to be a conspicuous consumer, to demonstrate brand loyalty, etc., but if we don't listen to music or to soundtracks, it's hard to see why speakers are needed.

So, when I was six or seven and used lawn mowing money to buy my first transistor radio with a 3/4" speaker and a mono earpiece, I got to listen to AM radio top hits night and day. I loved being able to listen to the music I wanted, and I loved that little 3/4 Nippon Electric Company speaker. Yes, I loved a $0.75 speaker in a $5.83 radio.

When my parents bought a Magnavox console stereo with two 10" woofers ad a couple of tweeters, I loved those cheapo speakers when I'd sneak downstairs at night and lie on the floor between them listening to The New World Symphony, Scheherazade, Dave Brubeck, Peter and Gordon, or the Beatles.

I bought my first stereo with money from hoeing a peach orchard, and was amazed at how great that Electrohponic unit was with separate speakers I could put wherever I wanted. Those real wood cabinets were the envy of my HS classmates, and I loved them both for the wonderful sound and the envy they engendered.

Getting brand new JB L100s in 1970 along with a Kenwood receiver and Dual turntable put me at the top of the heap in my college dorm and took things to a higher plane for sure. Those L100s partied hard and kept on working no matter what, and the sound of Deep Purple, The Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beach Boys only sounds right on them to this day.

I've had a lot of speakers since then, and in fact have several sets in use currently, including some that are pretty expensive. Yet, I still have the L100s and love them dearly. Sure, I've got other speakers that sound better, in fact MUCH better, but love is more than a single object. I actually love the different sounds that each set of speakers makes and enjoy the variety that is created as a result. Maybe I'm a speaker polygamist?

The bottom line in all cases is do I enjoy listening to music on them? Yes. Do I enjoy hearing multichannel sound on them? Yes.

Do I care if it's the $798 HTIB system attached to my computer, the $546 a pair (in 1970) L100s, or the $44,000 a pair K2 S9900s in the living room? No. What I care about is that I enjoy being with them, and that they make me happy to listen to my favorite music and soundtracks. If they give me those things, then I love them regardless of cost, age, appearance, or reputation. As a bonus, if my GF loves them (as she does the K2s), then so much the better.

Frankly, I think that people who worry about whether or not their speakers cost enough or meet someone else's standard of good enough are missing the boat. Your money, your time, your home, your music, your movies, your preferences, your expectations--these are what determine your satisfaction at any given moment in time, and, like you, these may change over time, and that's okay. But during every hour of the day, it's important to "be here, now," and if you're happy with what you have, it doesn't mean you were wrong if later you have the chance to move to something else.

I think people who worry about other people's choices and try to convince them that they really shouldn't be enjoying their Bose system not only ruin it for the guy with the Bose, but demonstrate a lack of understanding of their own personal needs themselves. Granted, if someone asks for a suggestion, that's one thing, but even then they're seeking affirmation more than rejection of their choice, and a little more care than "Bose sucks!" goes a long way in helping them to keep loving music and soundtracks more than hating Bose and the "bad" choice they made.

What I can afford, when I can afford it...
post #40 of 58 Old 01-23-2013, 02:17 PM

It's all about what you previous experience .

You'll never know what you miss until listening to a higher grade set , suddenly what you used to like or love is immediately hated , with the favor of the newly introduced category to your ears .

Maybe , at a certain Performance point , you won't notice or "care" about any difference above featured in a step-up performer loudspeaker or (any other component) .

I shall be telling this with a sigh..
Somewhere ages and ages hence..
Two roads diverged in a wood and I..
I took the one less-travelled by..
And that has made all the difference..
post #41 of 58 Old 01-23-2013, 02:40 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Experience (ignorance) and budget.

The fact is that I only had a limited budget to put into a system for my theater and had never had anything more than TV speakers in the past. I came here to ask everyone what was the best 100 dollar speaker and the Berhinger 2030P was recommended for my application & room size. I realize that there are better speakers out there but my budget wouldn’t support those options. We love these speakers and all our friends have marveled at the sound quality of movies in our theater. I realize that there are better speakers out there but I have yet to experience them first hand so we are happy with what we have.

In contrast I built an F-20 subwoofer and now am very critical of weak subwoofers found at our local theaters. If I can’t feel the explosions… then why bother paying to go to the theater?

It was the same way with cigars for me. I was happy with a Punch maduro until I tried a Padron maduro or LFD double ligero cigar.

post #42 of 58 Old 01-23-2013, 02:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmsdms View Post

I'm not sure this is a valid argument. A knife is a tool and a speaker is a reproduction device. If I only use my knives for cutting sandwiches, a very low quality knife is just as good as one made of adamantium with a handle made of strewn unicorn horn. When it comes to reproducing sound, a low quality speaker is indeed worse than a high quality one in that it's less accurately reproducing the information that it's being asked to reproduce.
So one is a tool for reproducing sound and one is a tool for cutting things.

And if your speakers are only reproducing TV test tones, then a very low quality one will be as good as one made of admantium with cables from unicorn horn.

No, you were talking about knives.

I find a lot of difference in good knives (and good cookware). Obviously: some do not. Same is true for speakers.
post #43 of 58 Old 01-23-2013, 08:38 PM

Liked: 10
As others have stated it depends on where your reference lies. Same is true in every hobby or specialty. For example, take culinary. If all you have eaten your whole life is hamburger or generally an inexpensive form of meat, you may believe that hamburger is the best food ever. In this case your reference is very limited. To you hamburger is the best because it's all you know. Nobody can tell you that you're wrong, because your opinion is all that matters.

Again if the only speakers I had ever listened to were $500 HTIB from Sony or Def Tech, BTW not knocking them, I would think they were great. After all what would I have to compare them with. This would be considered my reference. If one day I heard a pair $2,000 Kef speakers, I would then have another reference. It would allow me to determine if I thought those $2,000 speakers were better than what I had at home. The more you hear and demo the larger your reference becomes and the more information you will have when it boils done to determine what you prefer. Eventually you will be able to narrow your preference done to handful of references or if you are really lucky just one ultimate reference that can then be used to judge all future speakers you may one day hear.

BTW price tells you very little about how a speaker will sound. I have heard $1000 speakers that were extraordinary. Not just extraordinary based on their price, but based on any price. I have also listened to speakers that cost well over $15,000 that sounded anything but hi-end.
post #44 of 58 Old 01-23-2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryLove View Post

So one is a tool for reproducing sound and one is a tool for cutting things.

And if your speakers are only reproducing TV test tones, then a very low quality one will be as good as one made of admantium with cables from unicorn horn.

No, you were talking about knives.

I find a lot of difference in good knives (and good cookware). Obviously: some do not. Same is true for speakers.

+1
post #45 of 58 Old 01-24-2013, 03:01 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts View Post

As others have stated it depends on where your reference lies. Same is true in every hobby or specialty. For example, take culinary. If all you have eaten your whole life is hamburger or generally an inexpensive form of meat, you may believe that hamburger is the best food ever. In this case your reference is very limited. To you hamburger is the best because it's all you know. Nobody can tell you that you're wrong, because your opinion is all that matters.

Again if the only speakers I had ever listened to were $500 HTIB from Sony or Def Tech, BTW not knocking them, I would think they were great. After all what would I have to compare them with. This would be considered my reference. If one day I heard a pair $2,000 Kef speakers, I would then have another reference. It would allow me to determine if I thought those $2,000 speakers were better than what I had at home. The more you hear and demo the larger your reference becomes and the more information you will have when it boils done to determine what you prefer. Eventually you will be able to narrow your preference done to handful of references or if you are really lucky just one ultimate reference that can then be used to judge all future speakers you may one day hear.

BTW price tells you very little about how a speaker will sound. I have heard $1000 speakers that were extraordinary. Not just extraordinary based on their price, but based on any price. I have also listened to speakers that cost well over $15,000 that sounded anything but hi-end.

This pretty much nails it.

My "problem" is that I was 17 or so when my now father-in-law demonstrated his B&W 808s for me, setting a high bar which many will never come near.

post #46 of 58 Old 01-24-2013, 07:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Why do people buy "cheaper" speakers but still love them?
Because they have limited budget. Not everyone is rich.
post #47 of 58 Old 01-24-2013, 08:40 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 12
Maybe there is only so much you can do with a wooden box?

Why do people spend $300 on a hdmi cable that sends 0's and 1's

Sure a porsche 911 at $100k can whoop a ford focus at $15k but is a Veyron at $1.1m 11x better/faster? some people are also poncey show offs and *think* their $10k must sound better than your $1k speakers but dont really know if thats the case.

I want to die in my sleep like grandpa... not kicking and screaming like the people in his car.
post #48 of 58 Old 01-24-2013, 10:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by filecat13 View Post

Why do we buy speakers? The primary reasons are to listen to music or to hear the soundtrack of a movie or TV show. There may be other, ancillary reasons like to match a room's decor, to show off, to be a conspicuous consumer, to demonstrate brand loyalty, etc., but if we don't listen to music or to soundtracks, it's hard to see why speakers are needed.

So, when I was six or seven and used lawn mowing money to buy my first transistor radio with a 3/4" speaker and a mono earpiece, I got to listen to AM radio top hits night and day. I loved being able to listen to the music I wanted, and I loved that little 3/4 Nippon Electric Company speaker. Yes, I loved a $0.75 speaker in a $5.83 radio.

When my parents bought a Magnavox console stereo with two 10" woofers ad a couple of tweeters, I loved those cheapo speakers when I'd sneak downstairs at night and lie on the floor between them listening to The New World Symphony, Scheherazade, Dave Brubeck, Peter and Gordon, or the Beatles.

I bought my first stereo with money from hoeing a peach orchard, and was amazed at how great that Electrohponic unit was with separate speakers I could put wherever I wanted. Those real wood cabinets were the envy of my HS classmates, and I loved them both for the wonderful sound and the envy they engendered.

Getting brand new JB L100s in 1970 along with a Kenwood receiver and Dual turntable put me at the top of the heap in my college dorm and took things to a higher plane for sure. Those L100s partied hard and kept on working no matter what, and the sound of Deep Purple, The Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beach Boys only sounds right on them to this day.

I've had a lot of speakers since then, and in fact have several sets in use currently, including some that are pretty expensive. Yet, I still have the L100s and love them dearly. Sure, I've got other speakers that sound better, in fact MUCH better, but love is more than a single object. I actually love the different sounds that each set of speakers makes and enjoy the variety that is created as a result. Maybe I'm a speaker polygamist?

The bottom line in all cases is do I enjoy listening to music on them? Yes. Do I enjoy hearing multichannel sound on them? Yes.

Do I care if it's the $798 HTIB system attached to my computer, the $546 a pair (in 1970) L100s, or the $44,000 a pair K2 S9900s in the living room? No. What I care about is that I enjoy being with them, and that they make me happy to listen to my favorite music and soundtracks. If they give me those things, then I love them regardless of cost, age, appearance, or reputation. As a bonus, if my GF loves them (as she does the K2s), then so much the better.

Frankly, I think that people who worry about whether or not their speakers cost enough or meet someone else's standard of good enough are missing the boat. Your money, your time, your home, your music, your movies, your preferences, your expectations--these are what determine your satisfaction at any given moment in time, and, like you, these may change over time, and that's okay. But during every hour of the day, it's important to "be here, now," and if you're happy with what you have, it doesn't mean you were wrong if later you have the chance to move to something else.

I think people who worry about other people's choices and try to convince them that they really shouldn't be enjoying their Bose system not only ruin it for the guy with the Bose, but demonstrate a lack of understanding of their own personal needs themselves. Granted, if someone asks for a suggestion, that's one thing, but even then they're seeking affirmation more that rejection of their choice, and a little more care than "Bose sucks!" goes a long way in helping them to keep loving music and soundtracks more than hating Bose and the "bad" choice they made.

I've been participating on audio forums for nearly 10 years and this is one of the best posts I've seen. The last two paragraphs are the product of the wisdom, compassion, and understanding that comes only with age. They are worthy of a reread.
Well done sir.
likemovies and Rasta Linus like this.

Jack

post #49 of 58 Old 01-24-2013, 10:03 PM

Liked: 20
^ Agreed
post #50 of 58 Old 01-25-2013, 04:53 AM

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by filecat13 View Post

I think people who worry about other people's choices and try to convince them that they really shouldn't be enjoying their Bose system not only ruin it for the guy with the Bose, but demonstrate a lack of understanding of their own personal needs themselves. Granted, if someone asks for a suggestion, that's one thing, but even then they're seeking affirmation more that rejection of their choice, and a little more care than "Bose sucks!" goes a long way in helping them to keep loving music and soundtracks more than hating Bose and the "bad" choice they made.

Great post from a person who obviously understands people and this hobby well.

I have always loved good music and truly enjoy a good sound system. For many years I have had only low end equipment myself. I enjoyed it greatly. It's better to have low end gear than no gear at all and I was happy with the choices I made. Recently i have started looking for higher end equipment on the used market. Why? I cannot afford the new prices for higher end equipment. Well, more of 'I am not willing to devote that much money to truly higher end audio equipment.' But the simple fact is it comes down to what you can afford or are willing to spend on the equipment. You need to be happy with what you get for your dollar. You should never belittle a persons choices in audio equipment in their lives. Just enjoy being with the person if you like them. After all, a good friend is more valuable than any piece of audio equipment.

Darenwh

Just getting started. Hope to have some decent equipment within a year or two.
post #51 of 58 Old 01-25-2013, 06:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 163
Speakers are a lot like women. Some are tall, some are short. Some are wide, some are skinny. Some are beautiful, some are homely. Some are warm, some are dynamic. Some have pedigrees, some are common. Some are fawned over, some are not. Some have more nuance than others. But somewhere, for some reason there's a guy that appreciates them. No one would dare go up to a happy couple and tell the guy, "You can do better than that" or "Time for an upgrade, don't you think?" I believe the same is true with speakers. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then melody is in the ear of the melomane.

"I am NOT suffering from insanity... I happen to be enjoying myself!"

post #52 of 58 Old 01-25-2013, 07:08 AM

Quote:

Ahh, a voice of reason, amid the insanity. Very well said. It's been said many times that most audiophiles are music lovers but most music lovers are not audiophiles. They'll take their favorite music, be it in person, over a high-end audio system or through (denigrated here) Bose speakers. To them, it's all about the music - not the sound.

Can anyone here reasonably say, "I want the best sound available, whether the speakers cost $500 or $20,000." Of course not. I bought my Ascend Sierras because of their reputation and the price point. I desparately wanted a pair of their towers with RAAL tweeters but $2700 was out of my reach! So I went with the Sierras. They sound terrific. Do I still want the towers (or a pair of Salk Soundscapes)? You bet! Will I ever get them? Not likely! I cant afford them! Doesn't matter that I can gain fuller mids and more chrystalline highs. I can't afford them! Thus, I'm happy with my Ascends and they might well be the last pair of speakers I every buy.

By the way, I was in a Washington, DC, music store many, many years ago, looking over the classical music selection of vinyl (CDs were a brand new thing). A guy was talking to the clerk, ranting actually, about how the new format of CDs was fine for "the masses" since they couldn't appreciate good sound anyway. He then went on to tell about his expensive, esoteric audio system, galncing around to be sure everyone in the place could honor him appropriately. The clerk was obviously embarrassed as he glanced over at me and another customer, wishing the jerk would just pay his bill and get out. The guy next to me chuckled and whispered, "What an a-hole. He's obviously one of those rare Golden-Eared Boys who look down on the Ignorant Ones, people who can't hear anyway." Me, being one of the great unwashed, I couldn't agree more.
post #53 of 58 Old 01-25-2013, 07:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkiedan View Post

Me, being one of the great unwashed, I couldn't agree more.

So many of us are so dirty in the eyes of so few... smile.gif

What I can afford, when I can afford it...
post #54 of 58 Old 01-25-2013, 10:40 AM

Liked: 23
+1...

Wonderful line - didn't Winston Churchill famously declare something like that after the Battle of Britain?

TAM
post #55 of 58 Old 01-25-2013, 02:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 15
Funny, Tam.

Jack

post #56 of 58 Old 01-25-2013, 05:16 PM

audiophiles.png
post #57 of 58 Old 01-25-2013, 08:03 PM

Liked: 16
Anybody can buy a good sounding system. The trick is piecing together a sweet sound on less money. My speakers sound even better knowing how little they cost.
pascal210 likes this.
post #58 of 58 Old 01-25-2013, 11:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1027 View Post

Anybody can buy a good sounding system. The trick is piecing together a sweet sound on less money. My speakers sound even better knowing how little they cost.
Couldn't agree more!

I don't need snobs to tell me how to think, thank you!
LOL!
Why you wouldn't want to join this forum
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page