Polk audio CSR? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 02-05-2013, 10:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Does anyone know is this is like the replacement for the CS1? I see the monitor Series is still on newegg. And I have a 2 monitor 60s. I just never got around to buying the center. So now it seems my option for a center is the CSR. Does anyone know if its basically the same speaker?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 02-06-2013, 01:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 790
The csr is the matching center channel for the r/t/m series, which is a step below the monitor and tsi lines. The replacement center for the cs1 is the 15c. The csr may work okay being matched to monitors, but it wouldn't be the most optimum choice.

I don't need snobs to tell me how to think, thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why you wouldn't want to join
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
forum
post #3 of 5 Old 02-06-2013, 04:28 AM - Thread Starter

Well that sucks. That 15c is way more then the CS1 ever was. You could get it all day for 60-70....... Does anyone have an experience with the CSR and Monitor series together?
post #4 of 5 Old 02-06-2013, 11:31 PM

post #5 of 5 Old 02-07-2013, 08:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryst View Post

Well that sucks. That 15c is way more then the CS1 ever was. You could get it all day for 60-70....... Does anyone have an experience with the CSR and Monitor series together?
The CSR does NOT match the Monitor series and is a major step down. Polks lowest line of speaker isn't even worth half their current price so don't waste your money

As for the Polk Monitor C15c center you now are paying the tax for not ordering the center when you should have. Its not fun but thats just a rule of life sometime you need to spend more money upfront to save money in the long run.

At their lowest the CS1's were selling for $65 these new ones sell for $90 if you can wait I bet Newegg will put them on sale

You can save $10 if you go to Polk's ebay store and get a CS1 for $80 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/EACH-CS1-BLACK-Center-Channel-Speaker-from-Polk-Audio-/390532638149?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item5aed8f25c5)
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page