Current Speaker order on Backorder, considering cancelling, need some opinions - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-18-2013, 06:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have ordered a pair of BIC America DV62si's from Amazon, and they've been on back-order for about 2 weeks now. I just got an e-mail stating the re-seller never got their shipment in, and they don't know when they will. Considering just cancelling my order and going with a new set.

These will be used on bookshelf mounts as my surrounds in my home theater. I'm doing a 7.1 setup, 3 in walls behind the projection screen, 2 in the rear wall of the room, and then the two surrounds. Doing some searching I found these that I like, just not sure how good they are.

JBL ES20 High-Performance 3-Way Bookshelf Speakers (http://www.amazon.com/JBL-ES20-High-Performance-Bookshelf-Speakers/dp/B00167340E/ref=sr_1_3?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1363613667&sr=1-3).

Any other suggestions either? wanting to stay in the 100-150 range for the side speakers. Not happy with the customer service from ReStockIt. It took me contacting them to get any updates on backorders, and still they haven't given me an ETA on when I can expect my shipment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-18-2013, 06:47 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 383
Amazon has about 20 different sellers that carry the DV62Si. If you want those speakers why not choose another seller like acoustic sound design?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00006JPDI/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Afro GT
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page