Paradigm 7semk3 buy more or move on to monitor 7 v3... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 04-04-2013, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have two pr 7semk3 and two miller kreisel k-9. and a M&K center. This room has a computer workstation in which i use one of the 7semk3 pair and two M&K k-9s - that is my computer speaker setup - and it's awesome.

Also in the room is another pair of 7semk3 with and M&K center that is a 3.1 HT setup.

Another room has HT setup Paradigm studio 60 v3 with two m&k k10s with 5semk3 surrounds and also floorstanding polk rt600i rears.

i want another pair of floorstanding to either to make the 3.1 ht setup a 5.1 - potentially that would be three pair of 7se mk3 in that room.

or by monitor 7 v3 to place with the studio 60s v3. and move 5se mk3 to the other room with the 7se mk3.

having just read someone's thread on this forum who is looking to get out of his monitor 7 v3 - wondering just stick with 7semk3 since more playing in all channel stereo in a room is quiet nice - i guess that would be true of any speaker - matched.

It leaves me with the open question of what t pair up with the studio 60's - continue to look at studio 20 v.3 which is an easy/ideal match.

So, I wondered what the next step was from the 7semk3 and went with studio 60 v3 - because i could and because I thought that would be the high performance benchmark and sometime somewhere it would become clear what the next step from 7semk3 is. even strayed over to look at prices of B&W though haven't listened and still don't know..
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page