Polk RM 510 vs Monoprice 8247 vs Polk RM 6750 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 04-05-2013, 08:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello,

I am looking for a good bang for the buck system for my Panasonic TCPU50 TV. This system will be used primary for movies and series. I live in Canada and might be moving within a year so I want something I can enjoy and easy sell and get a good chunk of my investment back.

I have done research and found the Pioneer vsx 522 for 199$cad to be one of the better deals and I think I will go with that unless you suggest me not to? http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/pioneer-pioneer-5-1-channel-receiver-vsx-522-k-vsx-522-k/10195813.aspx?path=a96eacc374a68541f9cff865c0d33b74en02&SearchPageIndex=1

Now the question is should I go with the Polk RM 510 for 180cad "new and never used" second hand without a receipt. the Monoprice 8247 which is only 72$ but costs me 75$ to get shipped to Canada or the Polk RM 6750 from Futureshop for 299$cad on special sale?

I have the feeling that the Polk RM 510 would be the best deal at 180$ but my only thing is that it does not come with a receipt which might make it hard to sell. I wonder how much better it sounds compared to the Monoprice unit and is the Polk RM6750 much better than the other two?

Thanks for any help,

Christian
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page