Need help Definitive Tech ProCinema 600 or Martin Logan MLT 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-10-2013, 06:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am looking to purchase a good quality speaker package and came across the Definitive Technology ProCinema 600 and the Martin Logan MLT 2. They both have very good reviews, but not sure which way to go. Also my room is about 20*18 with vaulted ceilings and the kitchen connected with no wall as well. Will this system be adequate? I really dont want big speakers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Hi, I have never heard the ProCinema speakers but I have heard the MLT-1's. I bought them for my son and I tested them in my system and I can say they are very well designed and sounded quite good for a small setup. They should be fine for a smallish living room setting. Since it is a matched set the sub should integrate fairly well with the small midrange drivers in the satellites. As others will say, its always best to go with a bookshelf system over a small satellite setup. The pioneer Andrew Jackson designed combo apparently is highly regarded as well. The MLT-2 will do fine for a casual type listening and movie situation,just don't expect thx levels here. That's a pretty large room, I think you will be disappointed with what you are looking at.

Richard
Reply Speakers