Need a replacement part (this was supposed to post in Paradigm owners thread) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 05-09-2013, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello everyone! I am new to these forums and basically any forums, so if this post is similar or my questions I am about to ask have been asked by someone else on another thread. I will apologize up front. smile.gif That being said: I have a pair of studio 60's v3 and one of the tweeters blew out some time back. I removed the tweeter to research the part number yada yada, got sidetracked, lot's of stuff came up, yada yada. Long story short, I lost the tweeter and the housing plate. Tweeter...ehhh, Housing plate...(insert very large very sad face). Does anyone know where to get one of these? Or are replacement parts for Paradigm a fantasy? I have inserted a photo of what I am looking for in case some Paradigm Master Supreme Being cool.gif has one they could part with. Thank you in advance to my new community!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-09-2013, 07:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 132
Call Paradigm,they should be able to hook you up.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-28-2013, 07:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well I finally got around to calling Paradigm today and alas, they have discontinued this part. I even went as far as asking to buy v4 or v5 mounting plates and tweeters but they assured me they would not fit. (They look the same to me) Anyway if any of you know someone who has a damaged or salvage studio v3 or the parts I need pictured above, please have them contact me. Thank you!!!
post #4 of 4 Old 05-28-2013, 07:47 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnypsr View Post

Well I finally got around to calling Paradigm today and alas, they have discontinued this part. I even went as far as asking to buy v4 or v5 mounting plates and tweeters but they assured me they would not fit. (They look the same to me) Anyway if any of you know someone who has a damaged or salvage studio v3 or the parts I need pictured above, please have them contact me. Thank you!!!

This won't help but they do have replacement diaphragms for the tweeter.  I blew one last week and asked them to send a new one but was told that all they have are replacement diaphragms.  So, look around for any v3 speaker, working or non-working, for a donor tweeter housing.

Kal Rubinson

"Music in the Round"
Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page