post #181 of 257 Old 06-28-2013, 02:13 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKtheater View Post

I guess you can say the obvious things like size, output, extension, etc.. but sound quality will always be subjective. I like the Klipsch movie experience better based on the size of the sound, it sound much larger than the 888's. It gave that cinema sound. The 888's had more detail and can play louder. I also thought they were better built and looked cooler. If one absolutely loves the cinema sound presentation then they will like the Klipsch better. They really make it seem you are in a commercial theater. I guess I would need to hear the Klipsch again. I did the same thing with the M&K's and bought some used ones to get a feel what I used to like about them to compare to the newer stuff. I will say this, once a good speaker always a good speaker.

I still use my klipsch klf-30s and enjoy them just fine. They play plenty loud that's for sure, I can go way over reference with them cleanly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 257 Old 06-28-2013, 05:10 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Liked: 524
I would like to try out some scalas someday but I am very satisfied right now.

AVR-Yamaha A830
amps-5 Adcom 555 in 850 watt monoblock mode
sub amp-Sanway FP14K
LCR-Dual stacked BFM DR-250's
Surrounds- Dual stacked BFM W10's
subs-12 SI 18's ported 6hz.
post #183 of 257 Old 06-28-2013, 05:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 25
When I had demo'd T12's, I had similar thoughts to what MK just stated. I liked many things about the T12 over my LaScalas, but there was something the JTR's did not do, and that was sound like a commercial theater presentation.

Technically, I'm sure the JTR's are more "sophisticated" and desireable by cutting edge enthusiasts. Analogies are only helpful for gabbing purposes, but too me, the T12's were like a modern sportscar compared to the classic muscle cars. I like the in your face muscle car quality of the much older LaScalas. biggrin.gif But there are enthusiasts for both, and rightfully so.

The "Twinseltown" Theater
Construction Thread
post #184 of 257 Old 06-28-2013, 05:52 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
Liked: 524
That is why I have gone on the path I have, when I bought the big JBL's it introduced me to detail and the biggest dynamic sound ever. I still wanted that palpable feel of higher end speakers and ended up where I am.

AVR-Yamaha A830
amps-5 Adcom 555 in 850 watt monoblock mode
sub amp-Sanway FP14K
LCR-Dual stacked BFM DR-250's
Surrounds- Dual stacked BFM W10's
subs-12 SI 18's ported 6hz.
post #185 of 257 Old 06-28-2013, 07:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKtheater View Post

I guess you can say the obvious things like size, output, extension, etc.. but sound quality will always be subjective. I like the Klipsch movie experience better based on the size of the sound, it sound much larger than the 888's. It gave that cinema sound. The 888's had more detail and can play louder. I also thought they were better built and looked cooler. If one absolutely loves the cinema sound presentation then they will like the Klipsch better. They really make it seem you are in a commercial theater. I guess I would need to hear the Klipsch again. I did the same thing with the M&K's and bought some used ones to get a feel what I used to like about them to compare to the newer stuff. I will say this, once a good speaker always a good speaker.
This is very useful. Thank you! Probably the best assessment I've seen.

"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone."
- Bjarne Stroustrup (creator of C++)
post #186 of 257 Old 07-01-2013, 03:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 606
Hi Jonathan - just curious if you've sorted it all out yet?

Also, my x4000 is up and running and it is a tremendous improvement over my previous receiver than only had multiEQ, so I think you'll be very pleased biggrin.gif
post #187 of 257 Old 07-02-2013, 02:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Liked: 73
To the OP,
How about waiting for the new Chase MS-10? Link: here
MKtheater mentioned that the SHO-10 sounds big and clear like cinema sound, and would beat the more expensive Klipsch 650.
post #188 of 257 Old 07-02-2013, 04:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked: 156
I'm sure the M-10 will sound great, but can't he at least make it a little more aesthetically pleasing to the eye? Those are some ugly grills! I like the new shape though. I also prefer the satin black finish the old ones had. Duratex is just so industrial looking.

Television: Mitsubishi WD65737 DLP
Processor: Emotiva UMC-200
Amps: Carver AV 806x/Behringer EP4000
Mains: DCM TimeFrame 600 Center: AT 453C
Surrounds: AT 251.1 Sub: Danley DTS-10
Blu Ray: Panasonic DMP-BD655
post #189 of 257 Old 07-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylinestar View Post

To the OP,
How about waiting for the new Chase MS-10? Link: here
MKtheater mentioned that the SHO-10 sounds big and clear like cinema sound, and would beat the more expensive Klipsch 650.

Dang, I like the look of the new model MS-10. - The grill on the other hand looks identical to JBL's SRX lineup
post #190 of 257 Old 07-02-2013, 06:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo949 View Post

Hi Jonathan - just curious if you've sorted it all out yet?

Sorry for abandoning you guys. I just started a new job and I've been working heavily with my interior designer to make sure everything will work aesthetically with the furniture we have in mind. Here's what I'll be ordering:

3x Klipsch KL-650-THX
2x Klipsch KS-525-THX
2x SVS PB12-NSD
Denon x4000

This is what I'd consider my safest bet. Once I have this in place and run the speaker wire, I'll be more open to experimentation with some of these ID companies, such as CHT, PSA, and JTR.

For reducing sound reflections, we're beginning with an enormous area rug and window treatments to see how it goes and add more as needed. Of course, this is an addition to the upholstered furniture we'll be adding.

This will all accompany an Epson 5020ub and 110" Stewart Firehawk G3 screen with motorized display which will cover the large window on demand.

I'll keep you guys posted as I make more progress.
Quote:

Also, my x4000 is up and running and it is a tremendous improvement over my previous receiver than only had multiEQ, so I think you'll be very pleased biggrin.gif

Yeah, I think my Denon 1910 only has basic MultEQ too, so it'll be a nice leap.

"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone."
post #191 of 257 Old 07-02-2013, 07:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Very nice looking choices. My klipsch speakers are jealous;)
post #192 of 257 Old 07-04-2013, 06:57 PM - Thread Starter

Hey guys,

I'm having a lot of difficulty with surround speaker placement and could really use your help. Most of the following pictures are annotated, so you may need to click on the images to read them.

I *was* going to go with two KS-525-THX's directly opposite each other, like so:

However, after working with my interior designer, we really want the room to be laid out like this:

Since the couch will be right up against that bottom wall, I think wall mounting a speaker on that angled wall (picture #1) probably wouldn't work because it would practically place it in someone's ear.

The next thought was maybe to try in-ceiling with a pair of KS-7502-THX's.

However, I don't think that'll work either because they'd have to be fairly close together and probably wouldn't support the majority of the seating very well.

So, now I'm debating if I should stick with the KS-525-THX's, but place them on the wall *behind* the seating area instead:

I could even place them higher on the wall and angle them downwards if needed.

One additional thing to note is that there is a stairway between the seating area and the wall:

Is there a way to make any of these options work? Are there other ideas I haven't presented yet?

Thank you bunches.

post #193 of 257 Old 07-06-2013, 04:57 PM - Thread Starter

So, I've cut out two 15" diameter circles to represent the KS-7502-THX's and taped them where I'd expect to put them. Here's front and side pictures, illustrating what I'm thinking of doing. I placed a few chairs as placeholders for the sectional which was ordered.

post #194 of 257 Old 07-06-2013, 06:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Tricky room - I had an old house with some similar constraints. For the rears, I would mount fairly close to the window and fairly low to reduce interaction with the sloped ceiling. For side surrounds, I'm not 100% sure what to advise - I actually ended up with in-wall on each side of seating, but my 1/2 wall turned and came in to the room. I'd be tempted to put side surrounds on stands adjacent to the sectional - still not perfect.
post #195 of 257 Old 07-06-2013, 07:49 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 710 Post(s)
Liked: 549
I think the side surrounds are as good as you are going to be able to do.

Mike Garrett, AV Science Sales Call Me: 585-671-2968
Email Me: Mike@AVScience.com
Brands we sell: http://avscience.com/brands/ 
Call for B-stock projectors
Stewart, Seymour, SE, SI, Falcon, DNP & more.
RBH, Martin Logan, Triad, Atlantic Tech., MK Sound, BG Radia, SVS & Def Tech, Denon, Marantz & Yamaha .
post #196 of 257 Old 07-07-2013, 03:44 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post

I think the side surrounds are as good as you are going to be able to do.

Yeah, I don't imagine myself pulling off a 7.1 setup. I'm having enough trouble with 5.1. smile.gif

post #197 of 257 Old 07-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Hey Fellow A/Vphiles,

I'm in a similar boat. My home is currently being built and is scheduled for completion in November. The speakers are complimenting a 120" projection setup.

The theater room is also the living room. The setup needs to look really sleek and modern, play extremely loud, and not break the bank. Any suggestions???

Room Dimensions: 17' depth x 14' width x 10' height (carpeted w/ closed cell spray foam insulation in all external walls and possibly the internal walls surrounding the theater room)
Speaker Budget: </=$5000.00
Use: 80% HT/Video Games, 20% Music (Rock & Hip Hop)

I'm planning a 5.1 or 5.2 setup, but will initially just purchase a 2.1 setup due to budget constraints unless someone can suggest an awesome total system for under 5K.

I'm a bass head and like to listen to music and play video games really loud. I want to be able to 'feel' the explosions in my chest. Please feel free to add/subtract from the lists that I've painstakingly compiled below over the past few months of research. I prefer a good balance of mids and highs (not bright highs) with bass that will hit hard and dig deep.

Floorstanding speakers:
- Tekton Pendragon
- Aperion Verus Grand
- Kef Q900
- Definitive Technology BP7000SC, BP7001SC, or BP8080
- GoldenEar Technology Triton Two
- Martin Logan Motion 40
- Paradigm Studio 100
- Sonus Faber Venere

Sub (sealed or vented???):
- Rythmik F15HP (sealed) or FV15HP (vented)
- Seaton Submersive HP
- Funky Waves FW 18.0 with LMS5400 driver

Respectfully,
Mr. Hatcher

Mr. Hatcher's hybrid-HT
post #198 of 257 Old 07-07-2013, 07:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1270 Post(s)
Liked: 1212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hatcher View Post

Hey Fellow A/Vphiles,

I'm in a similar boat. My home is currently being built and is scheduled for completion in November. The speakers are complimenting a 120" projection setup.

The theater room is also the living room. The setup needs to look really sleek and modern, play extremely loud, and not break the bank. Any suggestions???

Room Dimensions: 17' depth x 14' width x 10' height (carpeted w/ closed cell spray foam insulation in all external walls and possibly the internal walls surrounding the theater room)

I'm planning a 5.1 or 5.2 setup, but will initially just purchase a 2.1 setup due to budget constraints unless someone can suggest an awesome total system for under 5K.

I'm a bass head and like to listen to music and play video games really loud. I want to be able to 'feel' the explosions in my chest. Please feel free to add/subtract from the lists that I've painstakingly compiled below over the past few months of research. I prefer a good balance of mids and highs (not bright highs) with bass that will hit hard and dig deep.

Floorstanding speakers:
- Tekton Pendragon
- Aperion Verus Grand
- Kef Q900
- Martin Logan Motion 40
- Paradigm Studio 100
- Sonus Faber Venere

- Seaton Submersive HP

As far as the subs go; if those are the only choices I would say go with a FV15HP because you're a basshead. Now if you're open for suggestions, and looking at your budget with you considering a FW18.0 and SubM HP; I would suggest going with dual XS30's. Two XS30's would cost less then either of those two sealed subs and would have more output then both of then.

And some more food for thought; because you are considering some great sub choices why not save a little cash and go with something over them towers because you'd most likely cross over the fronts at 80hz. Most good bookshelf or LCR style speakers can handle down to 80hz.

Also is your room sealed or open to any of part of your house?
post #199 of 257 Old 07-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

As far as the subs go; if those are the only choices I would say go with a FV15HP because you're a basshead. Now if you're open for suggestions, and looking at your budget with you considering a FW18.0 and SubM HP; I would suggest going with dual XS30's. Two XS30's would cost less then either of those two sealed subs and would have more output then both of then.

And some more food for thought; because you are considering some great sub choices why not save a little cash and go with something over them towers because you'd most likely cross over the fronts at 80hz. Most good bookshelf or LCR style speakers can handle down to 80hz.

Also is your room sealed or open to any of part of your house?

jbrown,

My living/theater room is open to the kitchen/dining room area. Not sealed off. Well, there's a motorized curtain that will close when I want it to, but that's all. I just need something that's modern and cool looking, as well as super loud. This is becoming very difficult, especially since I don't live where I can audition these before I purchase them. If two subs will work better for my situation, then that's fine but I can't spend $4000.00 on subs. I would also prefer that the sub(s) have a built-in amp (not super critical though as I will have an A/V rack).

Respectfully,
Mr. Hatcher

Mr. Hatcher's hybrid-HT
post #200 of 257 Old 07-07-2013, 11:23 PM
AVS Special Member

That's also why I suggested dual XS30's, you can get two of them for $2300 shipped. And for $2600 you could get two in a couple different great looking veneered options too. http://www.powersoundaudio.com/products/xs30

Actually I think they would even be a little cheaper then that because I believe you get a 5% discount when you order two subs from PSA.
post #201 of 257 Old 07-08-2013, 07:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 239
Quote:

Hey Fellow A/Vphiles,

Floorstanding speakers:
- Tekton Pendragon
- Aperion Verus Grand
- Kef Q900
- Martin Logan Motion 40
- Paradigm Studio 100
- Sonus Faber Venere

- Seaton Submersive HP

What about getting bookshelf speakers, placing them on top of the subs w/ stands, and essentially turning the bookshelf/sub into a large full-range tower?

I mean since the bass from towers will never match the bass from these subs anyway, why not?

That's what RBH does. They place a bookshelf on top of 1 or 2 subs and call it a "modular" tower speaker.

Monitors from Klipsch THX ($800 each) or JTR or Seaton on top of killer bass subs like the PSA XV30f "tower sub"?

http://www.powersoundaudio.com/collections/power-x/products/xv30f
post #202 of 257 Old 07-08-2013, 10:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Mr. Hatcher, the rythmic sealed sub doesn't look very powerful from glancing through its specs. I think you can get the same type of thing for less with more power, in a similar package.
post #203 of 257 Old 07-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

jbrown,

My living/theater room is open to the kitchen/dining room area. Not sealed off. Well, there's a motorized curtain that will close when I want it to, but that's all. I just need something that's modern and cool looking, as well as super loud. This is becoming very difficult, especially since I don't live where I can audition these before I purchase them. If two subs will work better for my situation, then that's fine but I can't spend $4000.00 on subs. I would also prefer that the sub(s) have a built-in amp (not super critical though as I will have an A/V rack).

Quote:

That's also why I suggested dual XS30's, you can get two of them for $2300 shipped. And for $2600 you could get two in a couple different great looking veneered options too. http://www.powersoundaudio.com/products/xs30

Actually I think they would even be a little cheaper then that because I believe you get a 5% discount when you order two subs from PSA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcuDefTechGuy View Post

What about getting bookshelf speakers, placing them on top of the subs w/ stands, and essentially turning the bookshelf/sub into a large full-range tower?

I mean since the bass from towers will never match the bass from these subs anyway, why not?

That's what RBH does. They place a bookshelf on top of 1 or 2 subs and call it a "modular" tower speaker.

Monitors from Klipsch THX ($800 each) or JTR or Seaton on top of killer bass subs like the PSA XV30f "tower sub"?

http://www.powersoundaudio.com/collections/power-x/products/xv30f

Ok, so I modified the lists...

I just want the best 5.0 setup to compliment the subs .1 or .2 and not break $5000.00.

Note: I'm coming from a low end Sony setup and the best speakers I've heard are my friends theater with a couple of electrostatic floor standers and a Velodyne sub. My friend said that I should go with Martin Logan but I don't care as long as they play loud and look sleek. I'm more drawn to the look of the Paradigm speakers. I do care about form and function since this is going to be looked at by many people. The speakers will only be able to be placed 1' from the wall at the most.

Floorstanding speakers:
- Tekton Pendragon
- Aperion Verus Grand
- Kef Q900
- Martin Logan Motion 40
- Paradigm Studio 100
- Sonus Faber Venere

- PSA XS30 or XV30F
- Seaton Submersive HP
- Funky Waves FW 18.0 with LMS5400 driver (I didn't realize that this subs price didn't include the amp, $3120 with amp is wayyy too much $$$)

Respectfully,
Mr. Hatcher

Mr. Hatcher's hybrid-HT
post #204 of 257 Old 07-08-2013, 03:50 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:

I just want the best 5.0 setup to compliment the subs .1 or .2 and not break $5000.00.

Note: I'm coming from a low end Sony setup and the best speakers I've heard are my friends theater with a couple of electrostatic floor standers and a Velodyne sub. My friend said that I should go with Martin Logan but I don't care as long as they play loud and look sleek. I'm more drawn to the look of the Paradigm speakers. I do care about form and function since this is going to be looked at by many people. The speakers will only be able to be placed 1' from the wall at the most.

Floorstanding speakers:
- Tekton Pendragon
- Aperion Verus Grand
- Kef Q900
- Martin Logan Motion 40
- Paradigm Studio 100
- Sonus Faber Venere

- PSA XS30 or XV30F
- Seaton Submersive HP
- Funky Waves FW 18.0 with LMS5400 driver (I didn't realize that this subs price didn't include the amp, $3120 with amp is wayyy too much $$$)

Since you seem to place a high priority on looks, here's some Focals that are unique looking (YMMV) and currently on sale. The towers and monitors are front ported and all of them have sensitivity ratings in the 90's so they shouldn't require too much amp power. I haven't heard these particular models but the models that I've listened to played pretty loud and clean (IMO). SQ-wise these will likely be a huge step-up from your Sony system.

Focal Chorus 716V Floorstanding Loudspeaker:
http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/4705/17967

Focal Chorus 706V Monitor Loudspeaker:
http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/25569/12600

Focal CC 700V Center Channel Speaker
http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/25572/21371

That should leave you enough for 2 ea. Rythmik FV15HP.

Good luck with your search.

Salk SongTowers-RAAL / SongCenter-RAAL / SongSurrounds; Rythmik F12 (x2); Denon AVR-4520CI; D-Sonic M2-800S; Oppo BDP93; Panny 65VT50; Schiit Audio Valhalla; Sennheiser HD600; BJC everywhere
WDTV Live Hub; Xbox 360; Chromecast; Harmony One; Furman Elite-15 PFi; Omnimic v2 & REW; CalMAN 5 HT; i1 Display Pro 3; i1 Pro2; Salamander Designs Synergy
post #205 of 257 Old 07-08-2013, 04:33 PM
AVS Special Member

I've had the latest Studio 100's and matching CC690 centre channel in my theatre and while I thought they sounded pretty good at the store I wasn't all that impressed with them in my theatre room. Have you considered looking at the Sierra towers and matching centre channel from Ascend Acoustics? I was all set to buy some of those until I decided to go a different direction.

There's plenty of great user reviews on them and Ascend has a really solid reputation.
post #206 of 257 Old 07-08-2013, 04:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 239
Quote:

Floorstanding speakers:
- Tekton Pendragon
- Aperion Verus Grand
- Kef Q900
- Martin Logan Motion 40
- Paradigm Studio 100
- Sonus Faber Venere

- PSA XS30 or XV30F
- Seaton Submersive HP

I would get five identical NHT Absolute Zero (FR measures +/- 0.9dB on HTM) plus dual subs from Rythmik, PSA, or HSU and crossover @ 125Hz. If space is an issue, then place 2 of the NHT on black wood stands atop each of the 2 subs - it'll be like 2 massive towers for L+R.

On second thought, get 5 PSA XV30f subs and place one Absolute Zero bookshelf atop each of the 5 subs. eek.gifbiggrin.gif
post #207 of 257 Old 07-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Mr. Hatcher, the rythmic sealed sub doesn't look very powerful from glancing through its specs. I think you can get the same type of thing for less with more power, in a similar package.

Yeah, I've scratched the Rythmic sub...

Respectfully,
Mr. Hatcher

Mr. Hatcher's hybrid-HT
post #208 of 257 Old 07-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laulau View Post

Since you seem to place a high priority on looks, here's some Focals that are unique looking (YMMV) and currently on sale. The towers and monitors are front ported and all of them have sensitivity ratings in the 90's so they shouldn't require too much amp power. I haven't heard these particular models but the models that I've listened to played pretty loud and clean (IMO). SQ-wise these will likely be a huge step-up from your Sony system.

Focal Chorus 716V Floorstanding Loudspeaker:
http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/4705/17967

Focal Chorus 706V Monitor Loudspeaker:
http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/25569/12600

Focal CC 700V Center Channel Speaker
http://www.dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/25572/21371

That should leave you enough for 2 ea. Rythmik FV15HP.

Good luck with your search.

These Focal's look nice, added to list. Thanks. Dropped the Rythmiks though, I don't think they go as low as I want.

Respectfully,
Mr. Hatcher

Mr. Hatcher's hybrid-HT
post #209 of 257 Old 07-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I've had the latest Studio 100's and matching CC690 centre channel in my theatre and while I thought they sounded pretty good at the store I wasn't all that impressed with them in my theatre room. Have you considered looking at the Sierra towers and matching centre channel from Ascend Acoustics? I was all set to buy some of those until I decided to go a different direction.

There's plenty of great user reviews on them and Ascend has a really solid reputation.

I don't like the Sierra towers (too plain looking). I need form and function here. As far as the Paradigm's go, I would use a Sig C3 center with the Studio 100 towers.

Respectfully,
Mr. Hatcher

Mr. Hatcher's hybrid-HT
post #210 of 257 Old 07-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcuDefTechGuy View Post

I would get five identical NHT Absolute Zero (FR measures +/- 0.9dB on HTM) plus dual subs from Rythmik, PSA, or HSU and crossover @ 125Hz. If space is an issue, then place 2 of the NHT on black wood stands atop each of the 2 subs - it'll be like 2 massive towers for L+R.

On second thought, get 5 PSA XV30f subs and place one Absolute Zero bookshelf atop each of the 5 subs. eek.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks for the input, but none of those options will be good for me and the look that I want to achieve. It may sound good, but this setup needs to look really modern and sound great.

Respectfully,
Mr. Hatcher

Mr. Hatcher's hybrid-HT
Reply Speakers

Tags
Definitive Technology Mythos 4 Tower Speaker Single Black , Denon Avr X3000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver , Klipsch Rf 82 Ii Reference Series Floorstanding Loudspeaker Pair Black , Klipsch Rc 62 Ii Reference Series Center Channel Loudspeaker Cherry , Fv15hp Subwoofer
Gear in this thread - X3000 by PriceGrabber.com