Sonus Faber Creamora Auditor M - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-09-2013, 11:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I recently heard a pair of Sonus Faber Auditor M speakers. Boy did they sound great, but then for $5,500.00 I guess that they should. Are the Auditor M's a better sounding speaker then the Concertos? It's easy to go to a show room and listen to the Auditor M, but the Concerto's are older and I know no one who has these to listen to them. I never knew a speaker that sized could sound that good. Are they better then the Concerto's and is the cost difference really worth going for the Auditor's compared to what you can buy a used Concerto's for?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-09-2013, 12:20 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestcon View Post

I recently heard a pair of Sonus Faber Auditor M speakers. Boy did they sound great, but then for $5,500.00 I guess that they should. Are the Auditor M's a better sounding speaker then the Concertos? It's easy to go to a show room and listen to the Auditor M, but the Concerto's are older and I know no one who has these to listen to them. I never knew a speaker that sized could sound that good. Are they better then the Concerto's and is the cost difference really worth going for the Auditor's compared to what you can buy a used Concerto's for?

I really haven't heard much of the Sonus Faber Speaker Line (although I have the Sonus Faber Toy Collection). I think I have read somewhere that the Auditor M speakers
sound great, but differ a bit from the normal (typical) Sonos Faber sound. But I could be totally wrong about that.

You might have better luck asking your question in the Sonus Faber Thread linked below

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1099570/sonus-faber-owners-thread

vardo
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page