Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Hi,
My system so far:

Parsound Halo A51 5ch THX Amp
Specs: http://www.parasound.com/halo/a51.php

Krell KAV-300i 2ch integrated amp (150wpc into 8 ohms)
From 1997. I will try sell it i think because i recently bought the Parasound Halo.

Integra DHC 80.3 Pre-Pro
Specs: http://www.integrahometheater.com/model.cfm?m=DHC-80.3&class=Preamplifier&p=s

Panasonic TC-P65VT50 - 65 inch plasma that got good reviews

Now the bad part. My sources are not great. A $200 Panasonic Blu-ray player (DMP-BDT320). I use this to connect to my Windows 7 laptop DLNA server and i play mp3s - some have ok bit rate. The Panasonic Blu-ray player sends to Integra DHC. I am not sure where the decoding gets done - I think Integra DHC DACs are ok. I also play a few CDs. I will get Oppo player at some point.

The next bad part. I only have two speakers - front left and right. They are Paradigm 7se. Don't try find specs. They are from 1989. Back then i think they were actually made in Canada - cabinets and all. They sound pretty good smile.gif

I am 60/40 movies/music. I like dub step (Bassnectar, Nero), NIN, Massive Attack, some acoustical (Elliot Smith - RIP, Sarah Mclaughlin, Pumpkins). I like to listen really loud sometimes.

Room is quite big: 30 x 22 x 9 - it has carpet.

I used to read Stereophile when i was much younger - a LONG time ago. Now i have the bug again. I bought the TV, Halo and Integra about a year ago. It has always been my dream to have B&W 800 series speakers with the big black bulge on top - i think they look really cool. I can now afford 802 Diamonds. I have never heard them and i will audition them as well as Aerial, Focal, SF etc. But I have to travel 3 hrs one way to audition so it's a pain.

But if i think 802 diamond sound nice, will Parasound A51 be ok?

I would also get B&W for center and surrounds - not sure which modesl yet.
There was a Hometheater.com review (i think) where reviewer used A 51 to drive 802 diamond and he said they sounded good.

Here are some Halo A51 specs:

Continuous power output:
250 watts RMS x 5, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 8 Ω, all channels driven
400 watts RMS x 5, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 4 Ω, all channels driven

Current capacity:
60 amperes peak per channel

Power bandwidth:
5 Hz - 100 kHz, +0/-3 dB at 1 watt

Total harmonic distortion:
< 0.2 % at full power

IM distortion: balanced 16 V rms
< 0.04 %

Slew rate:
> 130 V/µsecond

Dynamic headroom:
> 1.5 dB

Interchannel crosstalk:
> 78 dB at 1 kHz;
> 63 dB at 20 kHz

Input sensitivity:
1 V for 28.28 V, THX Reference Level

thanks

B&W 802 Diamond mains, B&W HTM2 Diamond center, B&W 804 Diamond surrounds, Parasound HALO A 51, Krell KAV-300i , Integra DHC-80.3 pre-pro, two JL Audio Fathom f113 subs, Panasonic TC-P65VT50 65" plasma
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 75 Old 08-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 23
As far as power goes the Halo would do fine with B&W's; even in your room. However, I am not sure you would like the synergy/combination of the halo amplifier with the B&W's. The Halo has an extended top end which tends to match best with speakers that are laid back, warm, or "dark" (choose your favorite term).

Since the B&W's tend to be strong on the top end I am concerned that adding in the Halo might cause a little too much emphasis on the treble which might bring listening fatigue.

You mentioned Aerials were on your list to consider; they would be a better choice since they do have a signature laid back sound. I actually find the Halo complements the Aerial very well.

You seem attracted to the visual presentation of a speaker. Not the best reason to choose a speaker. However, have you seen the new Aerial 7t?

What part of the country do you live?

David Lynch Current Equipment: Marantz AV8801, Proceed HPA3, Parasound HCA-1206, Aerial Acoustics LR5's (LCR), Aerial Acoustics LR3's (sides), RBH in-walls (rears), Seaton Submersive, Marantz VP15s1, 106" Carada BW screen, Oppo BDP-103.
post #3 of 75 Old 08-04-2013, 06:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 238
Assuming your listening distance is less than 20ft and you don't listen any louder than 100dB, I believe your 802D2 will sound great with the Parasound. I would not worry about needing more than 400 watts into 4 ohms or any synergy.
post #4 of 75 Old 08-04-2013, 07:47 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Hi David,
For better or worse - they have to look really nice - that is just how i am wired. Ferrari could build a car that had everything i ever wanted performance wise but if they made it look like a chevy or buick i would never buy it.

The Aerial 7t is GORGEOUS - i wish B&W would do super glossy - i love the gloss look. But I still think 802 have a WOW factor when you walk in room. Laymen and audiophiles will always drop their jaw.

I found review with Halo and 802 diamond:
http://www.hometheater.com/content/bampw-802-diamond-speaker-system-page-2

You may be right about fatigue if i listen to my crap mp3s:

"The new diamond tweeter was magical, bringing out details in many favorite recordings that were submerged before. Was it audibly superior to the best tweeters I’ve heard in the past, including beryllium (Revel and Focal) and ribbon (Monitor Audio)? Without a side-by-side comparison, it would be unfair to say, but B&W’s newest diamond tweeters certainly belong in that august company. A rise of several decibels around 4 kHz did show up in my basic in-room measurements, but with the crossover at the same point, it’s not possible to say where this originated. Harsh, bright recordings were given no quarter by the 802 Diamonds, but they never sounded edgy or tizzy on good program material."

Looks like i will need to find good source for high quality mp3s for my favorite artists.

I can get to Atlanta, GA. It is a pretty huge city (5 million?) and so has most (not all) speakers. The deep south is not as big on audiophile stuff as northern cities. frown.gif

thanks for replying

B&W 802 Diamond mains, B&W HTM2 Diamond center, B&W 804 Diamond surrounds, Parasound HALO A 51, Krell KAV-300i , Integra DHC-80.3 pre-pro, two JL Audio Fathom f113 subs, Panasonic TC-P65VT50 65" plasma
post #5 of 75 Old 08-04-2013, 08:01 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcuDefTechGuy View Post

Assuming your listening distance is less than 20ft and you don't listen any louder than 100dB, I believe your 802D2 will sound great with the Parasound. I would not worry about needing more than 400 watts into 4 ohms or any synergy.

I tend to leave my chair where it is for best movie viewing. It is almost an equilateral triangle with speakers.
THX says use 0.84 as denominator with screen diagonal as numerator for viewing distance from TV screen:
65/0.84 = 78" or 6.4'. The front face of my speakers are just one inch out (fwd) from the plane of the TV.
In terms of equilateral triangle, this is the "h". So the triangle sides are 90" or 7.4' (did i do that right?).

Seems like you agree with Hometheater review i quoted above. He thought they went well together.

thanks

post #6 of 75 Old 08-04-2013, 08:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlynch View Post

As far as power goes the Halo would do fine with B&W's; even in your room. However, I am not sure you would like the synergy/combination of the halo amplifier with the B&W's. The Halo has an extended top end which tends to match best with speakers that are laid back, warm, or "dark" (choose your favorite term).

Since the B&W's tend to be strong on the top end I am concerned that adding in the Halo might cause a little too much emphasis on the treble which might bring listening fatigue.

You mentioned Aerials were on your list to consider; they would be a better choice since they do have a signature laid back sound. I actually find the Halo complements the Aerial very well.

You seem attracted to the visual presentation of a speaker. Not the best reason to choose a speaker. However, have you seen the new Aerial 7t?

What part of the country do you live?
Youre not serious are you? An amp is an amp.
Avgass likes this.

Television: Mitsubishi WD65737 DLP
Processor: Emotiva UMC-200
Amps: Carver AV 806x/Behringer EP4000
Mains: DCM TimeFrame 600 Center: AT 453C
Surrounds: AT 251.1 Sub: Danley DTS-10
Blu Ray: Panasonic DMP-BD655
post #7 of 75 Old 08-04-2013, 08:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by bao01 View Post

Hi David,
For better or worse - they have to look really nice - that is just how i am wired. Ferrari could build a car that had everything i ever wanted performance wise but if they made it look like a chevy or buick i would never buy it.

The Aerial 7t is GORGEOUS - i wish B&W would do super glossy - i love the gloss look. But I still think 802 have a WOW factor when you walk in room. Laymen and audiophiles will always drop their jaw.

I found review with Halo and 802 diamond:
http://www.hometheater.com/content/bampw-802-diamond-speaker-system-page-2

You may be right about fatigue if i listen to my crap mp3s:

"The new diamond tweeter was magical, bringing out details in many favorite recordings that were submerged before. Was it audibly superior to the best tweeters I’ve heard in the past, including beryllium (Revel and Focal) and ribbon (Monitor Audio)? Without a side-by-side comparison, it would be unfair to say, but B&W’s newest diamond tweeters certainly belong in that august company. A rise of several decibels around 4 kHz did show up in my basic in-room measurements, but with the crossover at the same point, it’s not possible to say where this originated. Harsh, bright recordings were given no quarter by the 802 Diamonds, but they never sounded edgy or tizzy on good program material."

Looks like i will need to find good source for high quality mp3s for my favorite artists.

I can get to Atlanta, GA. It is a pretty huge city (5 million?) and so has most (not all) speakers. The deep south is not as big on audiophile stuff as northern cities. frown.gif

thanks for replying

Yep, that big on-axis hump centered around 10kHz sure can "bring out details." That other peak at 4kHz does too. But who wants peaks in their response?

For every new thing I learn, I forget two things I used to know.
post #8 of 75 Old 08-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyng_fool View Post

Youre not serious are you? An amp is an amp.

The amp debate is a whole other issue. However, if I were considering B&W speakers I would audition any amplifier that might possibly tame some of the harshness. Auditions are free.

David Lynch Current Equipment: Marantz AV8801, Proceed HPA3, Parasound HCA-1206, Aerial Acoustics LR5's (LCR), Aerial Acoustics LR3's (sides), RBH in-walls (rears), Seaton Submersive, Marantz VP15s1, 106" Carada BW screen, Oppo BDP-103.
post #9 of 75 Old 08-05-2013, 01:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked: 156
Quote:

The amp debate is a whole other issue. However, if I were considering B&W speakers I would audition any amplifier that might possibly tame some of the harshness. Auditions are free.
The debate is science vs audiophile nonsense. There has not been one blind test where anyone has been able to tell the difference between an ultra high end amp and a regular every day amp. Power is power. As long as it isn't a super cheapo with a high noise floor then it doesn't matter.

Television: Mitsubishi WD65737 DLP
Processor: Emotiva UMC-200
Amps: Carver AV 806x/Behringer EP4000
Mains: DCM TimeFrame 600 Center: AT 453C
Surrounds: AT 251.1 Sub: Danley DTS-10
Blu Ray: Panasonic DMP-BD655
post #10 of 75 Old 08-05-2013, 02:51 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1684
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyng_fool View Post

There has not been one blind test where anyone has been able to tell the difference between an ultra high end amp and a regular every day amp.
There's been at least one sighted test where listeners were able to tell the difference between one amp and itself. rolleyes.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYTlN6wjcvQ

Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design

The Laws of Physics aren't swayed by opinion.
post #11 of 75 Old 08-05-2013, 04:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

If I were considering those B&W speakers, I would get an amp that could power them to the levels I want. Then I would use tone controls or automated eq to "tame" the harshness. But that all begs the question: Why buy such expensive speakers and then have to spend even more to "tame" them?

post #12 of 75 Old 08-05-2013, 06:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 70
While I think the A51 will be fine, a MC452 and a A31 would be pretty sweet with 802D2 fronts.

Main Kef: Reference 205/2 & 202/2c, Surrounds: Kef XQ40, Velodyne Optimum 12, Integra DHC 80.3, Ayre K-5xeMP, Oppo BDP-103, Bryston 4Bsst2, Parasound Halo A31. Second B&W: 685 (3), CCM618, Def Tech Powerfield 1500, Onkyo TX-NR1008, Zone 2 Klipsch AW650.
post #13 of 75 Old 08-06-2013, 07:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaveav View Post

Yep, that big on-axis hump centered around 10kHz sure can "bring out details." That other peak at 4kHz does too. But who wants peaks in their response?

Are you referring to the +2.82dB @ 10kHz on the 802D2?

I don't think 2.82dB would be considered "big".
post #14 of 75 Old 08-06-2013, 07:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

What harshness are you referring?

The harshness you heard when you auditioned the 802D2 in your own room and setup?

Or the harshness that you heard from internet hearsay?

I suppose anyone could subjectively make derogatory statements like that about any speaker they don't own.

People could say your speakers sound very harsh.

That doesn't mean everyone else think that way.
post #15 of 75 Old 08-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

What harshness are you referring?

The harshness you heard when you auditioned the 802D2 in your own room and setup?

Or the harshness that you heard from internet hearsay?

I suppose anyone could subjectively make derogatory statements like that about any speaker they don't own.

People could say your speakers sound very harsh.

That doesn't mean everyone else think that way.

My comments are based on auditions before I purchased my Aerials. I never make absolute comments about any product as I am fully aware of the subjective nature of our comments. I advised the OP to audition the amp/speaker combination. I never implied that my opinion was an absolute fact.

People look to this forum to learn from the experiences of others. That is what i shared. If we disagree on a subjective evaluation of any product, then, that doesn't make either one of us wrong.

post #16 of 75 Old 08-06-2013, 10:37 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Thanks to all for posting. It seems like consensus is that Halo A 51 is powerful enough. I will try find dealer with Halo and B&W - that would be perfect. But i bet Classe and B&W is more common but you never know. I am seriously considering Aerial 7t just because they are so beautiful. I will post again after a few auditions.

PS
I think it stinks that you cant audition in your house for such a huge purchase. If dealers want your business in a down economy they really should bend over backwards to help consumer make a purchase. Then again, Ferrari wont let you take the car home for a week smile.gif

post #17 of 75 Old 08-06-2013, 10:40 AM
AVS Special Member

I auditioned Kef Reference 205/2 and Revel Ultima Studio2s at my house.

Main Kef: Reference 205/2 & 202/2c, Surrounds: Kef XQ40, Velodyne Optimum 12, Integra DHC 80.3, Ayre K-5xeMP, Oppo BDP-103, Bryston 4Bsst2, Parasound Halo A31. Second B&W: 685 (3), CCM618, Def Tech Powerfield 1500, Onkyo TX-NR1008, Zone 2 Klipsch AW650.
post #18 of 75 Old 08-06-2013, 10:55 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Those are smaller and prob can fit in a car - that may be why.

post #19 of 75 Old 08-06-2013, 11:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

My comments are based on auditions before I purchased my Aerials. I never make absolute comments about any product as I am fully aware of the subjective nature of our comments. I advised the OP to audition the amp/speaker combination. I never implied that my opinion was an absolute fact.

People look to this forum to learn from the experiences of others. That is what i shared. If we disagree on a subjective evaluation of any product, then, that doesn't make either one of us wrong.

To be fair, the Aerial 7T does have better on-axis/ off-axis response than the 802D2; the 7T is about +/-2.5dB and the 802D2 is +/-2.9dB from 200Hz-10kHz, and the 7T has a lot smoother off-axis.

The $300/Pr Infinity P362 has better on-axis and off-axis than both the 7T & 802D2; but it doesn't mean the P362 sounds smoother. Well, subjectively someone may think the P362, Pioneer FS52, and EMP E5Ti sound smoother. But anything is possible subjectively. biggrin.gif
post #20 of 75 Old 08-06-2013, 04:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Are you referring to the +2.82dB @ 10kHz on the 802D2?

I don't think 2.82dB would be considered "big".

I was referring to the Stereophile measurements, shown in link below, of the 800D2, which has the same mid and tweeter.

The peak around 10kHz is almost 5dB in JA's measurements. The peak below 4kHz, which is likely the midrange cone's first resonance not being suppressed b/c of the use of low-order crossovers, is also quite evident.

http://www.stereophile.com/content/bampw-800-diamond-loudspeaker-measurements

If somebody offered me those speakers, I'd take them in a heartbeat. But if it were my $$, I'd get something else - unless I had $$ to burn, in which case I'd buy several speakers, just like you did!! biggrin.gif

post #21 of 75 Old 08-08-2013, 05:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

To be fair, the Aerial 7T does have better on-axis/ off-axis response than the 802D2; the 7T is about +/-2.5dB and the 802D2 is +/-2.9dB from 200Hz-10kHz, and the 7T has a lot smoother off-axis.

The $300/Pr Infinity P362 has better on-axis and off-axis than both the 7T & 802D2; but it doesn't mean the P362 sounds smoother. Well, subjectively someone may think the P362, Pioneer FS52, and EMP E5Ti sound smoother. But anything is possible subjectively. biggrin.gif

AcuDefTechGuy-

Totally off-topic, but, I owe you a debt of gratitude. I followed your experiences with using Audyssey over at the Audioholics forum. Thanks to your findings I am now also using "audyssey flat" and "dynamic EQ - On".

I recently changed out my Lexicon MC12BEQ for a new Marantz 8801 with XT32. The Lexicon EQ dealt mainly with the sub frequencies. With Audyssey I was happy with the bass EQ improvement, but, felt the higher frequencies were negatively impacted.

Your findings have helped me greatly to appreciate Audyssey, and, once again find audio nirvana.

post #22 of 75 Old 08-08-2013, 07:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

AcuDefTechGuy-

Totally off-topic, but, I owe you a debt of gratitude. I followed your experiences with using Audyssey over at the Audioholics forum. Thanks to your findings I am now also using "audyssey flat" and "dynamic EQ - On".

I recently changed out my Lexicon MC12BEQ for a new Marantz 8801 with XT32. The Lexicon EQ dealt mainly with the sub frequencies. With Audyssey I was happy with the bass EQ improvement, but, felt the higher frequencies were negatively impacted.

Your findings have helped me greatly to appreciate Audyssey, and, once again find audio nirvana.

You are very welcome. wink.gif

I didn't realize you are also on Audioholics. biggrin.gif

I can't believe I've been missing out all these years because I did not set Audyssey up correctly.

Plain Audyssey sounded a little compressed and lifeless to me. But Audyssey Flat fixed that issue and brought back life to the sound. smile.gif

And for years I thought that Dynamic EQ (DEQ) was the same as dynamic compression, which everyone frowns upon. But wow, DEQ took bass to a new level! biggrin.gif

I am jealous of you and everyone who has Audyssey XT32. I did not upgrade my AVP-A1HDCI from XT to XT32 because I did not want to risk shipping a 60 lbs processor. So now I am just waiting for someone to come out with a standalone XT32 unit.

Who knows what the brains at Audyssey will come out with next. Maybe even XT64. eek.gifbiggrin.gif

But for now I am extremely happy with even XT Flat DEQ. So I can wait. wink.gif
post #23 of 75 Old 08-08-2013, 07:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaveav View Post

I was referring to the Stereophile measurements, shown in link below, of the 800D2, which has the same mid and tweeter.

The peak around 10kHz is almost 5dB in JA's measurements. The peak below 4kHz, which is likely the midrange cone's first resonance not being suppressed b/c of the use of low-order crossovers, is also quite evident.

http://www.stereophile.com/content/bampw-800-diamond-loudspeaker-measurements

If somebody offered me those speakers, I'd take them in a heartbeat. But if it were my $$, I'd get something else - unless I had $$ to burn, in which case I'd buy several speakers, just like you did!! biggrin.gif

The measurements of both the 802D1 (Stereophile) and 802D2 (HTM) are better than the 800D2. biggrin.gif

Funny how the $15K B&W measures better than the $25K B&W, but it does. biggrin.gif

I think the 802D2 is the only B&W since the original 800 Matrix to even have a FR tolerance less than +/-3dB! It seems all other B&W speakers are > +/-3dB, which is why I think we see quite a few B&W bashing.

As you, others, and I have noticed, the FR of the 800D2 is almost +/-5dB. But the 802D2 is about +/-2.9dB.

Thus I don't think it is fair to say that just because the 800D2 is +/-5dB that the 802D2 is just as bad.

But having said that, if I could go back in time, I probably wouldn't buy a lot of speakers, including the 802D2, simply because of the high cost and lack of space. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. eek.gifbiggrin.gif
post #24 of 75 Old 08-08-2013, 03:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

The measurements of both the 802D1 (Stereophile) and 802D2 (HTM) are better than the 800D2. biggrin.gif

Funny how the $15K B&W measures better than the $25K B&W, but it does. biggrin.gif

I think the 802D2 is the only B&W since the original 800 Matrix to even have a FR tolerance less than +/-3dB! It seems all other B&W speakers are > +/-3dB, which is why I think we see quite a few B&W bashing.

As you, others, and I have noticed, the FR of the 800D2 is almost +/-5dB. But the 802D2 is about +/-2.9dB.

Thus I don't think it is fair to say that just because the 800D2 is +/-5dB that the 802D2 is just as bad.

But having said that, if I could go back in time, I probably wouldn't buy a lot of speakers, including the 802D2, simply because of the high cost and lack of space. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. eek.gifbiggrin.gif

I don't know what you were thinking either, but I know how you can make amends! wink.gif I'll PM you my shipping address so I can hear for myself whether those measured artifacts are audible and offensive!

post #25 of 75 Old 08-09-2013, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jima4a View Post

While I think the A51 will be fine, a MC452 and a A31 would be pretty sweet with 802D2 fronts.

What are main benefits of MC452 over halo a 51?

thanks

post #26 of 75 Old 08-09-2013, 12:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

What are main benefits of MC452 over halo a 51?

thanks
I would expect a bit more power but more importantly a bit more current capability. Also the Macs tend to be on the warmer side as far as amps go which should mesh well with the Diamonds (or Kef Reference for that matter). Don't get me wrong, the Parasound Halos are extremely capable amps and not bright either. We are talking diminishing returns, but returns never the less.

post #27 of 75 Old 08-10-2013, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

got it - thanks!

post #28 of 75 Old 08-10-2013, 11:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:

Thanks to all for posting. It seems like consensus is that Halo A 51 is powerful enough. I will try find dealer with Halo and B&W - that would be perfect. But i bet Classe and B&W is more common but you never know. I am seriously considering Aerial 7t just because they are so beautiful. I will post again after a few auditions.

PS
I think it stinks that you cant audition in your house for such a huge purchase. If dealers want your business in a down economy they really should bend over backwards to help consumer make a purchase. Then again, Ferrari wont let you take the car home for a week smile.gif
The dealer I go to let me take a pair of Aerial 6's home and compare them w/my Thiel 1.6's that I owned. Played them side by side for 3 days before picking the Aerials. Also demoed a variety of amps and preamps over the years the same way. Not all dealers are the same.smile.gif
post #29 of 75 Old 08-10-2013, 02:54 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

But some Aerial dealer websites are a joke. At least in the south east, they are super high end custom installers (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY !!!) for $10M mansions and they don't have a website or their website focuses entirely on things like custom installation of seats and lighting and LCD control panels on walls and outdoor speakers by the pool etc. No pictures of their listening rooms or current amps on their equipment racks or anything else of interest to me. Sigh ...

post #30 of 75 Old 08-10-2013, 03:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Yeah some parts of the country have very slim pickings on where to shop. I'm lucky as I've got 4 excellent stores within 1.5 hrs of my home to choose from. As far as Aerial is concerned they have a small amount of dealerships. This makes it tough for interested customers to audition. smile.gif
Reply Speakers

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P65vt50 65 Inch Plasma Tv , Panasonic Dmp Bdt320 Integrated Wi Fi 3d Blu Ray Dvd Player
Gear in this thread