Klipsch RW-12d 12 and new CC question. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-15-2013, 12:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Q #1. Will a Klipsch RW-12d 12 work in a room that is 32'l x 28' w x 20'h. The room also opens into the kitchen that is about 700sqf or so. The sub will next to the sofa.

Q #2. I need a CC that can be mounted under my hearth that is 6” deep and 60" long. I was looking at Definitive Technology Mythos three CC because its only 4.3" deep but I am worried that it will not be powerful enough. Are there any other slim CC that you would recommend?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-18-2013, 02:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Are-Jay View Post

Q #1. Will a Klipsch RW-12d 12 work in a room that is 32'l x 28' w x 20'h. The room also opens into the kitchen that is about 700sqf or so. The sub will next to the sofa.
That Klipsch will work in any room. It's not going to be that powerful though to shake that size of a room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Are-Jay View Post

Q #2. I need a CC that can be mounted under my hearth that is 6” deep and 60" long. I was looking at Definitive Technology Mythos three CC because its only 4.3" deep but I am worried that it will not be powerful enough. Are there any other slim CC that you would recommend?
Take a look at the Def Tech RLS II or RLS III. I'm building the RLS III into my mantel. It's only 3-7/8" deep and sounds better than a Mythos. Requires something to put it into however.
Reply Speakers

Tags
Klipsch Rw 12d 12 Subwoofer Each

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page