I just took the pictures and my wife is in the process of developing them. It usually takes her a good hour. All it involves is just emailing the pictures taken with her iPhone to my web email. Yes, there is a difference between "computer illiterate" (yours, truly) and "computer unlitirate" (my better half)
I am sure there is a way to post the pics directly from the iPhone, but for me it is an insurmountable task. Can't do it. Never will!
Anyway. Here are some info that will help you help me to choose the right wire if the one I have is actually not the "best money can buy"
1) My front and center speaker distance from the power amp is below 4-5 feet each. So they are close.
2) I am obsessed with fronts and center sound quality. I want to hear details that weren't even recorded on the original master 24 channel studio tape (kidding of course, but gives you an idea)
3) Power rating of my power amp is 200W into 8ohm, 330W into 4Ohm.
4) The speakers are Polk LSi-9s, up to 200W, 4ohm speakers which I love
5) Not sure that it matters, the sub is Sunfire HRS-10 (1000W) connection by a subwoofer cable, not wire
The pictures are almost developed, I just heard my email client pinging.