speakers - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 10-02-2013, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I been having speaker issues with my system for a while finally nailed it today audio sounds great and watching mr gatsby today epic win imo at times it was like painting a 3d image with the sound never knew what i was missing till i figure out how to get my speakers correctly set in my room and it really pays for it self.Just wanna thank all you guys for the help!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-12-2013, 08:20 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Could having a brick wall on one side and panel on the other cause your soundstage to fall apart?I'm thinking that's why my not sturdy.
And my brick wall keep in mind this brick wall runs around to the back wall also.What can i use to get better soundstage?Keep in mind behind the speakers is panels also it's just to the left and right of the speakers that is brick/panel.
post #3 of 3 Old 10-12-2013, 08:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryu4000 View Post

Could having a brick wall on one side and panel on the other cause your soundstage to fall apart?I'm thinking that's why my not sturdy.
And my brick wall keep in mind this brick wall runs around to the back wall also.What can i use to get better soundstage?Keep in mind behind the speakers is panels also it's just to the left and right of the speakers that is brick/panel.

It does affect soundstage and nothing cosmetically feasible will solve the problem. Lack of room symmetry makes treatment very complex and I have never been happy with the compromises so I eventually moved into a house with the room I wanted.

Blazar!
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page