Old 11-05-2013, 02:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Dear All,

I have an excellent opportunity to buy pair of brand new

Audio Pro lv2e

for only 350 Euros when those goes for 700 Euros minimum in my country.

Later I plan to build 5.1 home theater and I would like to reuse those 2 as a back satellites. Would it be possible? The problem as I see it is that only stereo sound could be transmitted to those via wf100 transmitter

Do you think it would be possible to send back satllites sound extracted from 5.1 sounds over that transmitter to them? Can it be done with some amplifier?

I'm not an expert in the topic, so , sorry if I ask stupid questions smile.gif I would appreciate any help!

Is there such thing as back surround line out Left Right on amplifiers?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2013, 03:13 AM - Thread Starter

I decided to buy these speakers because I found that it should be possible to have surround line out from amplifier and put it into Audio Pro transmitter. Should work just fine.

BTW, any one used these speaker before? What is your impression?
Old 11-06-2013, 10:54 PM - Thread Starter

I bought these speakers, tried them at home and decided to return them. They play ok, wireless works fine but I was comparing them with my current Logitech Z-5450 that I bought 7 years ago and I see very little difference in sound quality if any.

My idea was to replace my old Z-5450 with these Audio Pro LV2e but after trying them I see no need and apparently to get better sound I need a proper amplifier and proper big speakers.

Sad, ut I do not understand so high initial price (it started from 1000 Euro and went down to 700 with time) on these wireless speakers.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:01 AM - Thread Starter

I am talking to myself here but may be this information will be useful for someone. I decided to hold on returning the speakers because those could still be good for surround sound. I will test them as surround sound speakers at my friend place replacing his very expensive surrounds with these wireless ones to see and compare. Will report back.

Tags
Logitech Z 5450 Digital 5 1 Speaker System 970181 0403