B&W CM9 vs. competitors? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 04:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Hi All,

So I'm going to be building a home theater from scratch pretty soon. I recently auditioned the B&W CM9 speakers at Best Buy (the best speakers in Magnolia room), driven by the Denon X4000 receiver, and I really liked the B&Ws. I liked the receiver too. biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure I'd be happy with the B&W CM9 front towers, with the matching B&W center channel, and CM5s for surrounds. WITH THAT SAID.... A) I haven't yet listened to any other high end speakers recently (I just really liked the B&Ws) ... and B) I'm not to keen on the idea of paying $3000/pair for the CM9s! eek.gif

My primary use would be home theater, with some occasional music or concert Blurays. I want really clean, pure sound.

Question:
1) What other speakers brands should I be looking at, which offer the same or better sound quality as the B&W CM series, at a lower price? Does that even exist?
2) What would your top-choices be for speakers at $3000 or less per pair?
3) Does anyone know of a way to get discounts in the Magnolia room, or is $3000/pair the best price I will get?
4) Finally, how do you guys feel about the Denon X4000 receiver? Is it really capable of driving a B&W CM 5.1 setup?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 04:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1262

Speakers are a bit like a new car in that as soon as you use them the value drops quite a bit. Never hurts to check out audiogon for used speakers. You can input your zip code and search within a selected distance to your area. Shipping will be extra of course so finding them local to you can save on that. You'll need to join up to buy.

http://app.audiogon.com/listings

Denon AVR4311CI
Magnepan 2.7QR's w/ MGCC3 Center
(2) Polk RT15i
(2) Sonotube Subs with 18" Stereo Integrity D4 Drivers
Behringer NU3000 & NU4-6000 Amps
Panasonic DMP-BDP210 - Projector: BenQ W1070
Panamax M5400-PM
60" Samsung TV
WDTV Live & Minix Neo X7
Some audio history:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 04:55 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hi there I'm in the same boat I heard this weakened cm9 cm10 and goldenear triton two I have to say that the ge tritons two sounded amazing to me I could not compare the two with the goldenear triton two I felt that the band was in front of me. I have a svs pb13 ultra and love it so I would love to hear the svs ultra tower the problem with svs is that I can't hear them at any store I have an older denon it's a 3808 ci I would not buy another denon let me know what you decide to buy thanks
post #4 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter

Of course I'm open to used stuff, as long as the quality and finish is good.

What speaker brands should I be looking at?

How about the Aperion Audio Verus Grand Towers , for $2000? Would that be comparable to the CM9.... or better, or way worse?
post #5 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 04:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Best Buy will not bend a dollar on B&W speakers. B&W is very strict on discounting. In turn, their speakers hold their value really well.

The X4000 will drive them fine. I just got a Marantz SR7008 for the CM9s and it sounds very good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 05:10 PM

Liked: 10
You may also consider listening to the Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 and 3.0. You should also listen to the Revel F206.
post #7 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 05:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 254
The Denon X4000 should be a great receiver.

As for the speakers, tons of good speakers at this price range. Personally I think there are several better than the CM9s, but others may prefer the CM9s and that's fine too.

Consider these alternatives:

PSB Imagine T2 (around $3500/pair)
KEF R500 (around $2600/pair)
KEF R700 (around $3500/pair?)
Ascend Sierra Towers ($2000-$2700/pair depending on options)
Revel F206 (around $3500/pair)
Sonus Faber Venere 3.0
Aperion Audio Verus Grand towers
Salk Songtowers
Monitor Audio Silver 8 or Silver 10 (brand new models just coming out)

You'll get lots of debate about which is better. Depends on your room, listening habits, personal preferences, etc. I think the CM9s are pretty nice but a little pricey for what you get. I think just about any of the ones I mentioned above are better speakers for the money. But like I said, others may prefer the CM9s, and that's fine too.

You might also consider getting bookshelf speakers (like PSB Imagines, KEF R300s, Ascend Sierras, Revel M105 or M106, etc), saving some money there, and buying two quality subwoofers from a place like Hsu, SVS, Rythmik, etc.

Edit: Also consider Paradigm Studio 60v5 or Studio 100v5 floorstanders, or Studio 20v5 standmounts. I'm sure there are many others as well that I haven't mentioned.
XStanleyX and SyntheticShrimp like this.

For every new thing I learn, I forget two things I used to know.
post #8 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 05:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Wouldn't hurt to go into your profile on this site and list your location. Sometimes folks will help you look at what's available in your area.

Denon AVR4311CI
(2) Polk RT15i
Panamax M5400-PM
60" Samsung TV
WDTV Live & Minix Neo X7
Some audio history:
post #9 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 08:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaveav View Post

The Denon X4000 should be a great receiver.

As for the speakers, tons of good speakers at this price range. Personally I think there are several better than the CM9s, but others may prefer the CM9s and that's fine too.

Consider these alternatives:

PSB Imagine T2 (around $3500/pair)
KEF R500 (around $2600/pair)
KEF R700 (around $3500/pair?)
Ascend Sierra Towers ($2000-$2700/pair depending on options)
Revel F206 (around $3500/pair)
Sonus Faber Venere 3.0
Aperion Audio Verus Grand towers
Salk Songtowers
Monitor Audio Silver 8 or Silver 10 (brand new models just coming out)

You'll get lots of debate about which is better. Depends on your room, listening habits, personal preferences, etc. I think the CM9s are pretty nice but a little pricey for what you get. I think just about any of the ones I mentioned above are better speakers for the money. But like I said, others may prefer the CM9s, and that's fine too.

You might also consider getting bookshelf speakers (like PSB Imagines, KEF R300s, Ascend Sierras, Revel M105 or M106, etc), saving some money there, and buying two quality subwoofers from a place like Hsu, SVS, Rythmik, etc.

Edit: Also consider Paradigm Studio 60v5 or Studio 100v5 floorstanders, or Studio 20v5 standmounts. I'm sure there are many others as well that I haven't mentioned.

Thanks for the informative reply. I'm kind of new at all this... so the information overload is overwhelming. I've been out of the home theater game for 10+ years.

1. You said you knew of several speakers that you thought were better than the CM9s for the price... can you list them specifically?
  2. Also, you listed the "Aperion Audio Verus Grand towers". That is a speaker I am intrigued by, because I've seen it mentioned so often in reviews. Do you feel like it is superior to the CM9? Is it different... how so?

Thanks for any info.
post #10 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 08:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStanleyX View Post

Wouldn't hurt to go into your profile on this site and list your location. Sometimes folks will help you look at what's available in your area.

I'm in south Fort Worth, TX.
post #11 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 08:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 235
I think the X4000 is a great AVR. I would recommend the X4000 for sure.

Revel, KEF, RBH, NHT.

I would also get bookshelf all around (5.0) plus dual Subs (like Rythmik, SVS, HSU, Funk, PSA, Outlaw, RBH).

I think bookshelf + 2 subs would sound great. I find no need for tower speakers. Save the money and put it in dual subs.
post #12 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 08:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landmonster View Post

Thanks for the informative reply. I'm kind of new at all this... so the information overload is overwhelming. I've been out of the home theater game for 10+ years.

1. You said you knew of several speakers that you thought were better than the CM9s for the price... can you list them specifically?
  2. Also, you listed the "Aperion Audio Verus Grand towers". That is a speaker I am intrigued by, because I've seen it mentioned so often in reviews. Do you feel like it is superior to the CM9? Is it different... how so?

Thanks for any info.

I'll admit to never hearing the Aperions, so my take on them is based only on other people's comments about them on here. I'm not saying they're "superior" to the CM9, but I bet they're at least competitive, ie, in the same league.

In fact all the speakers I listed above are the ones I think are almost as good, if not better than, the CM9, for a similar price. And again, I'm not saying the CM9 is a bad speaker. I've heard it. I think it's good, just not excellent, and for $3000 it should be getting closer to excellent. All speakers have strengths and weaknesses in sound quality - and in looks, and in price!

Many of the ones I listed above are what I would consider excellent. But again, speaker preference is somewhat subjective (though limited studies have shown people tend to prefer speakers with certain characteristics). If you ask ten people on here which is best of the list I gave, you'll get ten different responses, and they'll all be legitimate. You might prefer speaker #3 if you were to audition all of the list. I might like speaker #6, or #4, or who knows.

The only way to know for sure is to hear them all in your room and make the decision yourself. But of course we all know that's just not reasonable. So at some point you have to just jump in. Aperion and Ascend, and perhaps KEF as well, allow you to buy direct from their website, try the speakers at home, and return (for a nominal fee) if you don't like them. That's a nice way to try some out. You might be able to do that with the CM9s from Best Buy - see what their return policy is.

Another possible approach is to buy used, from here or from Audiogon.com or from eBay or craigslist, and try things out. If you don't like what you got, you can usually resell at a similar price to what you bought the speakers for (since you wouldn't pay full price by buying used). The risk here is shipping damage, which can be a pain in the tail if if happens.

My guess, if you're relatively knew or out of the game, is that you'd be thrilled by the CM9s or by any of the speakers I listed. They're all good. People on this forum (including myself) tend to be very picky about what we like and don't like. Things my girlfriend doesn't even notice in speakers are things that are unacceptable flaws to me.
charmerci likes this.

post #13 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 08:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I'm in south Fort Worth, TX.

Here's some Monitor Audio speakers w/ center channel to consider in the DFW area. There is also a Monitor Audio thread in the forum here for you to browse through. 4 ohm but if you don't listen at high levels a decent receiver should be ok. Do some research on them.

I have no idea how far that is away from you.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/ele/4117050916.html

http://www.avsforum.com/t/679047/monitor-audio-owners-thread

amazon listing: http://www.amazon.com/Monitor-Audio-Silver-Floorstanding-Speaker/dp/B003U6WPG8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1384232010&sr=1-1&keywords=monitor+audio+rx8

Denon AVR4311CI
(2) Polk RT15i
Panamax M5400-PM
60" Samsung TV
WDTV Live & Minix Neo X7
Some audio history:
post #14 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 09:02 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Here's some Monitor Audio speakers w/ center channel to consider in the DFW area. There is also a Monitor Audio thread in the forum here for you to browse through. 4 ohm but if you don't listen at high levels a decent receiver should be ok. Do some research on them.

amazon listing: http://www.amazon.com/Monitor-Audio-Silver-Floorstanding-Speaker/dp/B003U6WPG8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1384232010&sr=1-1&keywords=monitor+audio+rx8

It's like an hour away.

FYI.... I'm looking to spend upto $2000-3000 for the front speakers.

As such, if I buy new.... I can get something like the CM9s, or Aperion Audio Verus Grands, etc. That would be okay. However, ideally, I want to find something mint condition USED for $2000-3000, which blows the doors off of the CM9s biggrin.gif Maybe they originally sold for $4000 or something, so I can later resell without losing money. biggrin.gif

WIth that said....tell me more about these Monitors. Are they badass?
post #15 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 09:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

It's like an hour away.

FYI.... I'm looking to spend upto $2000-3000 for the front speakers.

As such, if I buy new.... I can get something like the CM9s, or Aperion Audio Verus Grands, etc. That would be okay. However, ideally, I want to find something mint condition USED for $2000-3000, which blows the doors off of the CM9s biggrin.gif Maybe they originally sold for $4000 or something, so I can later resell without losing money. biggrin.gif

WIth that said....tell me more about these Monitors. Are they badass?

Can't say how much you'd like them. For me it would be worth an audition. I've been looking for something in my area to try and if they were an hour away from me I'd go give a listen. It's a plus that the CC is included. Scour the Monitor Audio thread and read all the hub bub about them. Blow the doors off? Probably not.

Denon AVR4311CI
(2) Polk RT15i
Panamax M5400-PM
60" Samsung TV
WDTV Live & Minix Neo X7
Some audio history:
post #16 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 09:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Can't say how much you'd like them. For me it would be worth an audition. I've been looking for something in my area to try and if they were an hour away from me I'd go give a listen. It's a plus that the CC is included. Scour the Monitor Audio thread and read all the hub bub about them. Blow the doors off? Probably not.
Quote:

Ok. Well, ideally I'd like something in Piano black, so it's a downside these are "Rosenut" red wood. These RX 8s retail for $675 each, and the center is $500. So... retail is $1850, he's asking $1500.. not an epic deal, but not bad.
post #17 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 09:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Ok. Well, ideally I'd like something in Piano black, so it's a downside these are "Rosenut" red wood. These RX 8s retail for $675 each, and the center is $500. So... retail is $1850, he's asking $1500.. not an epic deal, but not bad.

Always offer less on craigslist unless he says the price is firm.

Denon AVR4311CI
(2) Polk RT15i
Panamax M5400-PM
60" Samsung TV
WDTV Live & Minix Neo X7
Some audio history:
post #18 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 09:26 PM
AVS Special Member

The Monitor Audio RX8's are good speakers, but not great. They sound a bit different from the CM9s, but to me, neither is as good as most of the speakers I listed.

Also, they're currently being closed out right now because the newer Silver 8 is replacing them. You can actually buy the RX8 pair new for $1200 or $1300 right now, and the center is about $450. So that Craigslist ad is a decent price but not an epic deal.

If you really want something good at used prices, the Revel F206, KEF R700, and possibly the PSB Synchrony Ones all show up now and then on Audiogon for under $3k/pair. All are excellent, excellent speakers. But the thing there is that then you'd need to find matching centers, surrounds, etc, and that might take a while.

post #19 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 09:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I'll admit to never hearing the Aperions, so my take on them is based only on other people's comments about them on here. I'm not saying they're "superior" to the CM9, but I bet they're at least competitive, ie, in the same league.

In fact all the speakers I listed above are the ones I think are almost as good, if not better than, the CM9, for a similar price. And again, I'm not saying the CM9 is a bad speaker. I've heard it. I think it's good, just not excellent, and for $3000 it should be getting closer to excellent. All speakers have strengths and weaknesses in sound quality - and in looks, and in price!

Many of the ones I listed above are what I would consider excellent. But again, speaker preference is somewhat subjective (though limited studies have shown people tend to prefer speakers with certain characteristics). If you ask ten people on here which is best of the list I gave, you'll get ten different responses, and they'll all be legitimate. You might prefer speaker #3 if you were to audition all of the list. I might like speaker #6, or #4, or who knows.

The only way to know for sure is to hear them all in your room and make the decision yourself. But of course we all know that's just not reasonable. So at some point you have to just jump in. Aperion and Ascend, and perhaps KEF as well, allow you to buy direct from their website, try the speakers at home, and return (for a nominal fee) if you don't like them. That's a nice way to try some out. You might be able to do that with the CM9s from Best Buy - see what their return policy is.

Another possible approach is to buy used, from here or from Audiogon.com or from eBay or craigslist, and try things out. If you don't like what you got, you can usually resell at a similar price to what you bought the speakers for (since you wouldn't pay full price by buying used). The risk here is shipping damage, which can be a pain in the tail if if happens.

My guess, if you're relatively knew or out of the game, is that you'd be thrilled by the CM9s or by any of the speakers I listed. They're all good. People on this forum (including myself) tend to be very picky about what we like and don't like. Things my girlfriend doesn't even notice in speakers are things that are unacceptable flaws to me.

I get what you're saying. Can you help me narrow down my search though? Which of the above speakers is relatively common, and might appear on a used site? I need to narrow down my searches somewhat, you know?

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, my total budget is about $2000-3000 for main speakers, whether they are used or new. So, ideally, I'd like to find something used (in mint condition) that originally sold for much more for than $2-3k, and would blow the doors off the CM9. biggrin.gif

If I cannot find anything used.... I will be forced to go new, but I do hate paying full-retail for stuff.
post #20 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 09:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Anything listed by beaveav. He has a good list there. I could list one other pair but I'm afraid you'd grab them before I could.  :D

Denon AVR4311CI
(2) Polk RT15i
Panamax M5400-PM
60" Samsung TV
WDTV Live & Minix Neo X7
Some audio history:
post #21 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 09:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I get what you're saying. Can you help me narrow down my search though? Which of the above speakers is relatively common, and might appear on a used site? I need to narrow down my searches somewhat, you know?

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, my total budget is about $2000-3000 for main speakers, whether they are used or new. So, ideally, I'd like to find something used (in mint condition) that originally sold for much more for than $2-3k, and would blow the doors off the CM9. biggrin.gif

If I cannot find anything used.... I will be forced to go new, but I do hate paying full-retail for stuff.

None of them are common enough that they appear used on a regular basis, but the Revel F206 or F208 or the KEF R500 or R700 or the PSB Synchrony show up on Audiogon now and then (maybe once a month or so for each, but it varies wildly).

Look at the site for each and see what *looks* like a speaker you could live with. That matters too, whether we like to admit it or not.

I don't see any of the ones from my list on Audiogon right now, except some KEFs in rosenut.

There is a pair of KEF R700 on eBay right now for $2500 plus shipping, in gloss black. I have no affiliation to the seller. Speakers should be excellent and then you could buy the matching center from KEF direct.
I would just make sure they're shipped *with insurance* so that if they get damaged by UPS or FedEx or whoever, then there is recourse. I've seen it happen, unfortunately.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331050443498?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Landmonster likes this.

post #22 of 118 Old 11-11-2013, 09:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

None of them are common enough that they appear used on a regular basis, but the Revel F206 or F208 or the KEF R500 or R700 or the PSB Synchrony show up on Audiogon now and then (maybe once a month or so for each, but it varies wildly).

Look at the site for each and see what *looks* like a speaker you could live with. That matters too, whether we like to admit it or not.

I don't see any of the ones from my list on Audiogon right now, except some KEFs in rosenut.

There is a pair of KEF R700 on eBay right now for $2500 plus shipping, in gloss black. I have no affiliation to the seller. Speakers should be excellent and then you could buy the matching center from KEF direct.
I would just make sure they're shipped *with insurance* so that if they get damaged by UPS or FedEx or whoever, then there is recourse. I've seen it happen, unfortunately.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331050443498?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Now we're talking. Talk to me about the R700s... Are those ready to "blow the doors off" some CM9s? cool.gif

I have no knowledge of KEFs, but those look decent enough.
post #23 of 118 Old 11-12-2013, 03:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 65
I just read through this thread and believe the OP has been given very good advice. CM9s are good, others better for the money but that is IMO. I have auditioned the Aperion VGT and VGC and liked them but did not love them enough. Don't have time right now to go into depth but how big is your room? My media room is 13x16x9 and the way it is configured makes rear ported a difficult fit.

Main Kef: Reference 205/2 & 202/2c, Surrounds: Kef XQ40, Velodyne Optimum 12, Integra DHC 80.3, Oppo BDP-103, Bryston 4Bsst2, Parasound Halo A31. Second B&W: 685 (3), CCM618, Def Tech Powerfield 1500, Onkyo TX-NR1008, DBP 2010, Samsung BD-C7900, Zone 2 Klipsch AW650. Sitting still CCM616, Kef...
post #24 of 118 Old 11-12-2013, 01:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 336
For mainly HT use I would search for some deals on a Klipsch RF7II setup. Check here at AVS for prices on new Klipsch speakers.

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Harman Kardon AVR 1600
PS3, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Qattron
post #25 of 118 Old 11-12-2013, 02:25 PM
FMW
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 713
You have done what experts recommend - namely - you have listenened to speakers and found something that you like. What more is there to say?
James Parsons likes this.
post #26 of 118 Old 11-12-2013, 02:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Now we're talking. Talk to me about the R700s... Are those ready to "blow the doors off" some CM9s? cool.gif

I have no knowledge of KEFs, but those look decent enough.

I wouldn't say any of these speakers we're talking about "blow the doors off" any of the others. At this price range, they're all pretty good, as I've said. What differences there will be is that some are more refined than others. Those small improvements/refinements are what differentiate excellent speakers from good speakers.

post #27 of 118 Old 11-12-2013, 06:55 PM

Liked: 10
Hi Landmonster,

Most the guys here know far more than I do about speakers. I am getting the CM10's in December, I like the way they sound.

However, I am a cheap ol' Austinite, so I found out if you go into one of the authorized retailers listed on the B&W site, they will lower the price by 10 - 15%. Even the Magnolia dealer manager will knock down the price. One example, available on YouTube, is that Bjorn's in San Antonio has a once a year buy one speaker, get one 1/2 off. Problem is it was in August, and I missed it. You can use the video to counter the "we don't discount" bs.

Hope that helps!
post #28 of 118 Old 11-13-2013, 05:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:

Aperion pays for return shipping if you don't like the speakers. I have the Verus Grand Towers along with the center and am very happy with them. The price for all three is $2800.
post #29 of 118 Old 11-13-2013, 06:22 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 747 Post(s)
Liked: 1162
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMW View Post

You have done what experts recommend - namely - you have listenened to speakers and found something that you like. What more is there to say?

Welll, I could point out that showroom listening tests are highly questionable because you often hear more showroom than speakers. And that's no knock on BB's showrooms, its just the facts of life.
post #30 of 118 Old 11-13-2013, 08:59 AM - Thread Starter

Well, I agree that it is somewhat difficult to hear the intricacies of each speaker in the showroom. You're overwhelmed with all the choices, plus you're distracted by the salesman who keeps talking, and you're listening to some unfamilar sound tracks or demos, etc. It is only after hours of uninterrupted listening at home where you may truly pick up all the nuances of a speaker.

With that said, I was still very impressed with the B&W CM9s. You don't have to study a speaker in-depth to know if it is generally good, or not. I think I would be happy enough with them, at least until I heard something "better". My primary question in this thread was, "Are there other speakers that sound as good, for less money?"

I just started looking... and I hate to jump to rapid decisions, and I also hate paying retail. Buying the first pair of retail speakers that I like seems foolish... it goes against who I am.
charmerci likes this.
Reply Speakers

Tags
Bowers Wilkins Cm9 Floor Standing Speakers , Denon Avr X4000 7 2 Channel Home Theater Receiver
Gear in this thread - X4000 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page