AVS Forum banner

Klipsch RF-7II or Paradigm Studio 100? For movies what is the best?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  RefTheater 
#1 ·
Hi

I was checking speakers for my living room to a Home Theater. I am considering the Klipsch RF-7II (Fronts) and all the rest of the set or Paradigm Studio 100. In terms of performance what is the best to buy?

Tank you

#2 ·
You really need to go and listen to them to decide for yourself.

The Klipsch are well regarded for HT if you can't or don't want to go with something like the THX Ultra series or something like the JTRs.

#4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys  /t/1501072/klipsch-rf-7ii-or-paradigm-studio-100-for-movies-what-is-the-best#post_23982463

Definitely rf7ii for me.

I've heard the RF-7II and they are amazing. However RBH is something to consider, the only downside is the asthetics. I have to ask RBH if they can do something more beautiful.

The Paradigm i was also checking the Signatures, but i think they should be better with music than theater.

#6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15  /t/1501072/klipsch-rf-7ii-or-paradigm-studio-100-for-movies-what-is-the-best#post_23984459

I've heard both and actually hard the Studio 100's and CC-690 centre channel in my theatre room for about a week to listen too, and I have to say that I preferred the RF-7II's.

Tank you so much, your opinion was very valuable since you heard both.

I also would like to listen to RBH, but since they are not horns i don't know if they can be as good as JBL or Klipsch...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.