Klipsch THX Ultra2 Home Theater System vs. Triad Silver system, who do you pick ? - AVS Forum
Speakers > Klipsch THX Ultra2 Home Theater System vs. Triad Silver system, who do you pick ?
jlohojo7's Avatar jlohojo7 11:14 PM 12-02-2013
Looking at 2 systems a Klipsch THX Ultra2 Home Theater System vs a Triad silver system ?

i know the klipsch has a different kind of sound to them that some people say they get tired of and is overwhelming.

take your pick folks ?

jj

pokekevin's Avatar pokekevin 12:36 AM 12-03-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlohojo7 View Post

Looking at 2 systems a Klipsch THX Ultra2 Home Theater System vs a Triad silver system ?

i know the klipsch has a different kind of sound to them that some people say they get tired of and is overwhelming.

take your pick folks ?

jj

I haven't heard the Klipsch nor the Triad Silvers but I have heard the Triad Gold LCRs and thought they were some of the best sounding speakers I have heard. Have you considered the Atlantic Technology 6200s which are on the same level as the Silvers are? Or even "better", the JTR 228HTs which are similarly priced to a Klipsch 525 THX?

Thread discussing Klipsch Ultra 2. I believe MKTheater had it before so you can chat with him about the system.
http://www.avsforum.com/t/849915/switching-to-klipsch-thx-ultra2-system-whats-your-opinion-of-it
seifer300's Avatar seifer300 03:15 AM 12-03-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlohojo7 View Post

take your pick folks ?

jj

I own (although do not currently use) Klipsch THX Ultra and I really did enjoy them. I found them to be more on the warm side and not overwhelming at all. I never listened to the Triad so I cannot compare the two but I think if you went with the Klipsch you would enjoy them.

Good luck!
flyng_fool's Avatar flyng_fool 06:01 AM 12-03-2013
JTR 228's hands down over either system!
Tags: Pioneer Elite Sc 68 9 2 Channel Thx Ultra 2 Plus A V Receiver
Up
Mobile  Desktop