Request advice Bang&Olufsen Beolab 9 or similar.... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 12-27-2013, 02:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I would need some advice.

I'm interested in buying a new pair of speakers, I like B&O Beolab 9 because all the reviews says they're really good and I like the style also. I love listening to pop rock music, also some classical, mainly from MTV or from my computer. I have a room which is about 35 m2 and actually I have a Bose lifestyle V25 which is a very disappointment.....:( (I should have joined the forum earlier...)

Will you recommend them? Maybe paired with a Naim nac 172 xs preamp (since they have built-in power amps)?

Is there any other speaker that costs less but have same sound quality and looks great?

Any help would be very appreciated. 

Bye

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-20-2014, 03:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by drini View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and I would need some advice.
I'm interested in buying a new pair of speakers, I like B&O Beolab 9 because all the reviews says they're really good and I like the style also. I love listening to pop rock music, also some classical, mainly from MTV or from my computer. I have a room which is about 35 m2 and actually I have a Bose lifestyle V25 which is a very disappointment..... (I should have joined the forum earlier...)

Will you recommend them? Maybe paired with a Naim nac 172 xs preamp (since they have built-in power amps)?
Is there any other speaker that costs less but have same sound quality and looks great?

Any help would be very appreciated. 

Bye

Hi, I just read your post. I have recently upgraded from Beolab 8000 to Beolab 9's, and like them very much.

For music, they are connected to a Sonos Connect. I am looking for further improving the sound by adding a streamer/pre-amp, and was thinking of the Naim xs172.
This is exactly the configuration you described in your post. Have you bought it? What are your experiences?

Regards,
Jan
Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page