Sony Shake 5 Static - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-07-2014, 05:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi guys,

I know the only other main topic i found on this hi-fi system was bagging the **** out of them, but i just like them for the look and the purpose i have them for works well for me. However i am having some issues with them. I have found that when on anything below 50% volume (25/50) you can hear static over the top of the actual sound coming through the speaker system.

I am pretty new to sound systems as computers are more my thing but if anyone could give me some input as to possibly fixing this issue or informing me why its happening that would be great.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-25-2014, 03:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phorc3 View Post
Hi guys,<br><br>
I know the only other main topic i found on this hi-fi system was bagging the **** out of them, but i just like them for the look and the purpose i have them for works well for me. However i am having some issues with them. I have found that when on anything below 50% volume (25/50) you can hear static over the top of the actual sound coming through the speaker system.<br><br>
I am pretty new to sound systems as computers are more my thing but if anyone could give me some input as to possibly fixing this issue or informing me why its happening that would be great.<br><br>
Thanks.
i won one of these off the radio and found the same issue as you, i contacted sony and after some back and forth they could only give me generic troubleshooters. so finally i went to a store selling them and tried their floor model and it had the same issue. i just put it down to these things being made for volume and not quality.
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page