January 18th Loudspeaker GTG results thread - Page 7 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 3Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #181 of 798 Old 01-21-2014, 07:21 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Sibuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Western NY
Posts: 1,774
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 179
beast i can fedex these coaxes down to you
Sibuna is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 798 Old 01-21-2014, 07:21 PM
AVS Special Member
 
beastaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Western NC
Posts: 7,014
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked: 573
That was the g2g sweep that has the subs with it. My sub curve was another good 10db hot on top of that from about 40hz and down biggrin.gif The green line is my room's response level matched

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

 

"If you done it, it ain't bragging." ~ Walt Whitman

 

AE TD12x SEOS12 Build

Beast's DIY Master Measurement Thread

DIY Emminence Coaxial Surround Thread

beastaudio is offline  
post #183 of 798 Old 01-21-2014, 07:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reddig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hays
Posts: 1,602
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 155
Really fun to read your review Beast!!
beastaudio likes this.

JBL Pro Cinema
Reddig is offline  
post #184 of 798 Old 01-21-2014, 07:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
N8DOGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,616
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post

Craig certainly doesn't need me defending him, but either way the tone of your posts are not appropriate for this thread. Attempting to laugh it off doesn't change that fact either. This event was all about having some fun, and your "contribution" thus far is not in line with that. Question whatever you'd like to -- that's your purgative -- but keep it respectful.

Uhh, that was a jab at you man, I guess you don't get it but thats ok, like a 747 I guess rolleyes.gif

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

N8DOGG is offline  
post #185 of 798 Old 01-21-2014, 07:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
blazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 2,257
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 239
I am curious how the Danley's would fare next to my Avantgarde Duo Omega horn speakers. The Danley's are a LOT cheaper and I suspect may have similar or maybe even better sonics considering they act as a true point source for all frequencies.

I wish I could setup a pair in my house and compare them. They would probably sit well right on top of my JL audio fathom 212 subwoofers...

The danley's could theoretically be painted in a lot of different ways for fun too....

Blazar!
blazar is offline  
post #186 of 798 Old 01-21-2014, 07:54 PM
AVS Special Member
 
N8DOGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,616
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazar View Post

I am curious how the Danley's would fare next to my Avantgarde Duo Omega horn speakers. The Danley's are a LOT cheaper and I suspect may have similar or maybe even better sonics considering they act as a true point source for all frequencies.

I wish I could setup a pair in my house and compare them. They would probably sit well right on top of my JL audio fathom 212 subwoofers...

The danley's could theoretically be painted in a lot of different ways for fun too....

These babys?

Thats one cool looking speaker!!

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

N8DOGG is offline  
post #187 of 798 Old 01-21-2014, 08:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JimWilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere in New Joisey
Posts: 4,462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG View Post

Uhh, that was a jab at you man, I guess you don't get it but thats ok, like a 747 I guess rolleyes.gif

Riiiiight, just like a 747. Whatever that's supposed to mean. smiley-sad006.gif

If you take yourself too seriously expect me to do the exact opposite
JimWilson is offline  
post #188 of 798 Old 01-21-2014, 08:42 PM
AVS Special Member
 
N8DOGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,616
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post

Riiiiight, just like a 747. Whatever that's supposed to mean. smiley-sad006.gif

747 is a plane and it flies over your head....I guess if you don't get that, the internet has failed us all!

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

N8DOGG is offline  
post #189 of 798 Old 01-21-2014, 09:17 PM
Senior Member
 
asoofi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chantilly, VA
Posts: 386
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post

Great review Beast!

You hit the nail on the head when you said that the 212's sounded a bit "sterile" in parts. That's exactly what I thought, but I didn't know how to put it into words. I have never felt that way in my room but I sure did at the GTG.

So I'm trying to wrap my head around what guys mean by the 212 sounding a bit sterile...as in lacking excitement and not too inspiring?

speakers for sale: Elemental Designs Cinema 6 eD6c ~ bookshelf horn speakers
my speakers: jtr 212ht lcr, 8lp surrounds, dual orbit shifters
asoofi1 is offline  
post #190 of 798 Old 01-21-2014, 09:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 5,137
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post

They are at -45 right now and are blissful in the background biggrin.gif

So I feel like I've already asked you this but I can't remember your answer, do you plan on eventually getting a 3rd SM60F to run as your center channel?

My Gear:

JTR Noesis 228HT (LCR)
Axiom Audio QS8 surrounds
Sherbourn PA 7-350
Pioneer VSX-21TXH
JVC RS45
Falcon Screens FVHD105
Dual PSA XS30's (gone but not forgotten)
jbrown15 is offline  
post #191 of 798 Old 01-21-2014, 09:58 PM
AVS Special Member
 
coolgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,552
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post

Just for fun I threw my in room response after getting the danleys back in against the g2g sweeps and they are pretty similar. Once i put my subs back on, the curve was borderline insane compared to what we had at the g2g, but this was just the Danley running on the green sweep:


Red = Danley with your sub...

Green = Danley without sub...

Orange = Danley at the GTG?

What's strange to me is that the Danley in Green seems to look very different all throughout the curve (including the very high frequencies like 20K) after the sub were turned on.. how does the sub affect the other frequency range??
coolgeek is offline  
post #192 of 798 Old 01-21-2014, 10:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Sibuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Western NY
Posts: 1,774
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 179
none of those are with beasts subs, its Left and Right at the G2G
Sibuna is offline  
post #193 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 03:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Dbuudo07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,752
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post

Just for fun I threw my in room response after getting the danleys back in against the g2g sweeps and they are pretty similar. Once i put my subs back on, the curve was borderline insane compared to what we had at the g2g, but this was just the Danley running on the green sweep:


That's a pretty incredible in room frequency response! Awesome stuff. cool.gif

David Budo
Dbuudo07 is offline  
post #194 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 06:17 AM
Advanced Member
 
NWCgrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Frederick, MD
Posts: 725
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Cool to see a few room induced differences in the curve while in general the curve remained fairly consistent between rooms.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.  Leonardo DaVinci

NWCgrad is offline  
post #195 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 06:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
coolgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,552
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 75
I am now intrigued by the Danley. They only have a couple of 8 inch drivers in them, so I was wondering how they fare in the gatlin gun scene? I know they sound terrific for music, but how do they fare in movie mode? Do they have the same 'mid bass' slam as the 212s with their 12 inchers for instance? or the Cat12s?
coolgeek is offline  
post #196 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 06:59 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JimWilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere in New Joisey
Posts: 4,462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgeek View Post

I am now intrigued by the Danley. They only have a couple of 8 inch drivers in them, so I was wondering how they fare in the gatlin gun scene? I know they sound terrific for music, but how do they fare in movie mode? Do they have the same 'mid bass' slam as the 212s with their 12 inchers for instance? or the Cat12s?

While I can't comment about how they would compare to the 212's or Cat's, but as a general rule if something sounds good with music it will be equally adept with HT soundtracks.

If you take yourself too seriously expect me to do the exact opposite
JimWilson is offline  
post #197 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 07:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JimWilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere in New Joisey
Posts: 4,462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG View Post

747 is a plane and it flies over your head....I guess if you don't get that, the internet has failed us all!

Another wonderful post full of insight and wit I see. Padding those numbers eh?
Rick Craig and ChopShop1 like this.

If you take yourself too seriously expect me to do the exact opposite
JimWilson is offline  
post #198 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 07:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Gorilla83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Delaware County, PA
Posts: 3,280
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 267
Links to all blind attendee's comments are linked in the first post now. Not all have moved out of 'reserved' status yet though. smile.gif

I will add separate links for non-blind attendees thoughts as well.
Gorilla83 is offline  
post #199 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 07:08 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cape May, NJ
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgeek View Post

I am now intrigued by the Danley. They only have a couple of 8 inch drivers in them, so I was wondering how they fare in the gatlin gun scene? I know they sound terrific for music, but how do they fare in movie mode? Do they have the same 'mid bass' slam as the 212s with their 12 inchers for instance? or the Cat12s?
The 228's have 8inch drivers and most that have heard both cannot tell a difference.
Reefdvr27 is offline  
post #200 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 07:50 AM
Señor Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 5,721
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post

Mark Seaton said it best that when you get to speakers of this level, a far better use of our home theater money is optimizing one's room in other ways, speaker placement, video upgrades, subwoofer optimization, and acoustic treatment vs. swapping out main speakers in the pursuit of perfect sound.

Outside of 40 year old guys not arm wrestling tongue.gif , ^ this (and the visit to Craig John's HT) should be the significant takeaway of the GTG. I would have loved to been there, and made the trek through Amish Country to hear Craig's Theater but unfortunately it wasn't in the cards. If any of you guys make it out to the West Coast you have an open invite ... smile.gif

HToM

"Well, la di fricken da."!
RMK! is offline  
post #201 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 07:55 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cape May, NJ
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post

Outside of 40 year old guys not arm wrestling tongue.gif , ^ this (and the visit to Craig John's HT) should be the significant takeaway of the GTG. I would have loved to been there, and made the trek through Amish Country to hear Craig's Theater but unfortunately it wasn't in the cards. If any of you guys make it out to the West Coast you have an open invite ... smile.gif
Considering the weather, how about a houseguest right now for say ahh two weeks?? wink.giftongue.gif
Reefdvr27 is offline  
post #202 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 08:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
beastaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Western NC
Posts: 7,014
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked: 573
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

So I feel like I've already asked you this but I can't remember your answer, do you plan on eventually getting a 3rd SM60F to run as your center channel?

Should I keep them and not move to another Danley offering to satisfy the sickness, yes. I would have already ordered one if I didn't have a little sumpin cookin' on the back burner right now wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgeek View Post

Red = Danley with your sub...

Green = Danley without sub...

Orange = Danley at the GTG?

What's strange to me is that the Danley in Green seems to look very different all throughout the curve (including the very high frequencies like 20K) after the sub were turned on.. how does the sub affect the other frequency range??

Red and orange, Left and Right Danleys at g2g with Andrew's subs. Green is my room response with no subs. The sub under no circumstance would ever effect anything above the crossover region.
Dbuudo07 likes this.

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

 

"If you done it, it ain't bragging." ~ Walt Whitman

 

AE TD12x SEOS12 Build

Beast's DIY Master Measurement Thread

DIY Emminence Coaxial Surround Thread

beastaudio is offline  
post #203 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 08:11 AM
Señor Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 5,721
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post

Considering the weather, how about a houseguest right now for say ahh two weeks?? wink.giftongue.gif

Ummm, sure if you bring your speakers along tongue.gif. I am running a subless Triple 8LP (L&R) and Slanted 8 center right now and even though it still sounds better then 99% of the "Home Theater" setups, it is a far cry from what it was.

A March 29th visit to hear the civilized version of the SEOSR Mega's would be a better choice and I'm guessing the weather will still be a bit better ... smile.gif

HToM

"Well, la di fricken da."!
RMK! is offline  
post #204 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 08:15 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
craig john's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 10,244
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post

Considering the weather, how about a houseguest right now for say ahh two weeks?? wink.giftongue.gif
Yeah, I just finished snowblowing about 10" of snow out of the driveway in 10 degree temps. San Fransisco weather sounds ideal right about now! biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post

Outside of 40 year old guys not arm wrestling tongue.gif , ^ this (and the visit to Craig John's HT) should be the significant takeaway of the GTG. I would have loved to been there, and to hear Craig's Theater but unfortunately it wasn't in the cards. If any of you guys make it out to the West Coast you have an open invite ... smile.gif
Rob, I was really disappointed you couldn't make the trip. If you're ever in the area, you also have an open invitation to visit here.

"...made the trek through Amish Country..."

Sunday's in Amish country are always a "trek". We had to take the backroads to go from my place to Dennis' and the horse and buggy's were out in force. When the H & B's are out in force, the roads become a minefield of "horse apples." It's hard to keep your car clean. rolleyes.gif At least the guys got to see some of our local "culture." biggrin.gif

Craig

Lombardi said it:
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

My System

craig john is offline  
post #205 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 08:29 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cape May, NJ
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post

Ummm, sure if you bring your speakers along tongue.gif. I am running a subless Triple 8LP (L&R) and Slanted 8 center right now and even though it still sounds better then 99% of the "Home Theater" setups, it is a far cry from what it was.

A March 29th visit to hear the civilized version of the SEOSR Mega's would be a better choice and I'm guessing the weather will still be a bit better ... smile.gif
Gotta deal. I will Uship the Noeisis ahead of my arrival smile.gif Kidding aside the weather has been freakishly cold here. Normal Januarys here have been mid 40's, 50's. the last few years. It will be spring before we know it.
Reefdvr27 is offline  
post #206 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 08:33 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cape May, NJ
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post

if I didn't have a little sumpin cookin' on the back burner right now wink.gif
.
I believe your suppa is ready wink.gif
---
Reefdvr27 is offline  
post #207 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 08:35 AM
Señor Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 5,721
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig john View Post

Yeah, I just finished snowblowing about 10" of snow out of the driveway in 10 degree temps. San Fransisco weather sounds ideal right about now! biggrin.gif
Rob, I was really disappointed you couldn't make the trip. If you're ever in the area, you also have an open invitation to visit here.

"...made the trek through Amish Country..."

Sunday's in Amish country are always a "trek". We had to take the backroads to go from my place to Dennis' and the horse and buggy's were out in force. When the H & B's are out in force, the roads become a minefield of "horse apples." It's hard to keep your car clean. rolleyes.gif At least the guys got to see some of our local "culture." biggrin.gif

Craig

Hearing your theater is on my bucket list and going at the right time of year (weather wise) would be the best plan. As a native Californian, I am a weather wimp ... tongue.gif

HToM

"Well, la di fricken da."!
RMK! is offline  
post #208 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 08:37 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Gorilla83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Delaware County, PA
Posts: 3,280
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig john View Post

Yeah, I just finished snowblowing about 10" of snow out of the driveway in 10 degree temps. San Fransisco weather sounds ideal right about now! biggrin.gif
Rob, I was really disappointed you couldn't make the trip. If you're ever in the area, you also have an open invitation to visit here.

"...made the trek through Amish Country..."

Sunday's in Amish country are always a "trek". We had to take the backroads to go from my place to Dennis' and the horse and buggy's were out in force. When the H & B's are out in force, the roads become a minefield of "horse apples." It's hard to keep your car clean. rolleyes.gif At least the guys got to see some of our local "culture." biggrin.gif

Craig

Craig - We're going to have to find some time soon to visit each others theaters. Since we're so close to each other the fact that hasn't already occurred is unacceptable. biggrin.gif Wish I could have made it last weekend!
Gorilla83 is offline  
post #209 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 09:04 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Archaea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 5,633
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 479
Quote:
Originally Posted by asoofi1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post

Great review Beast!

You hit the nail on the head when you said that the 212's sounded a bit "sterile" in parts. That's exactly what I thought, but I didn't know how to put it into words. I have never felt that way in my room but I sure did at the GTG.

So I'm trying to wrap my head around what guys mean by the 212 sounding a bit sterile...as in lacking excitement and not too inspiring?

I traditionally find the 212HT emotionally engaging! Perhaps it had something to do with the final demo occurring after a long full day and everyone being somewhat tired/indifferent at that time - fifth time through the same 1.5 hours of songs, beer, junk food, all effecting impressions.

Once again - I'll throw it out there that any of these speakers will
1) sound slightly different in another room/your room.
2) all are farily equitable (and high quality) with some slight differences in strengths
3) could have the treble or bass boosted + or - 2dB and sound considerably more to one's preference. Dare I say adding 2dB or taking away 2dB of treble may have made one subjective audition go from last to first - a change easily accomodated in an AVR menu.
4) you guys trading out your gear at this level based on a blind audition over the course of an entire day with beer, tiredness, and various levels of hunger, etc affecting emotions should think twice. By the time D came round I personally was pretty darn tired. 2.5 hours of sleep the night before, 3.5 hours the night before that, and a LOT of stuff going on! Remember there were multiple hours between each audition. That's plenty of time to change your mood or first impressions. Heck sometimes in my own room on my own gear I'll think the same song sounds better one night than the next.
allredp, Ryansboston and Gorilla83 like this.

"Without subs it's just background music - with subs it's the main event!"
Archaea's Theatre Room
2011 KC Sub Shootout
2012 KC Blind Sub Shootout
My Subwoofer Recommendations by Pricepoint
Archaea is offline  
post #210 of 798 Old 01-22-2014, 09:09 AM
AVS Club Gold
 
craig john's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 10,244
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla83 View Post

Craig - We're going to have to find some time soon to visit each others theaters. Since we're so close to each other the fact that hasn't already occurred is unacceptable. biggrin.gif Wish I could have made it last weekend!
Yes indeed! Let's make that happen. smile.gif

Craig

Lombardi said it:
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

My System

craig john is offline  
Reply Speakers

Tags
Marantz Av8801
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off