ascend plus rythmik demo vids enjoy! - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 Old 02-11-2014, 03:24 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
newc33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: lasalle-peru illinois
Posts: 2,514
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Liked: 1235
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVM7QKHzMC4

tool stinkfist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsiDjQe1Hy8

stonesour-silly world and nirvana-man who sold the world (last 30 secs or so of nirvana are full range no sub)
uncola likes this.

1600 cubic foot sealed room! Samsung 8500 curved 4k
denon x4100
JTR noesis 228s LCR
Ascend acoustics cmt 340se side ss.
ascend acoustics cbm170se rear ss
Quad PSA T18s!!!!!!
newc33 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 27 Old 02-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Member
 
jonfitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 151
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 15
That's probably the least WAF friendly setup I've ever seen xD
Bigham16 likes this.
jonfitch is offline  
post #3 of 27 Old 02-11-2014, 08:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Billy p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: GTA (Greater Toronto Area)
Posts: 1,685
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
Liked: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by newc33 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVM7QKHzMC4

tool stinkfist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsiDjQe1Hy8

stonesour-silly world and nirvana-man who sold the world (last 30 secs or so of nirvana are full range no sub)

WAF approval or not..it must sound fantasic in you room...but my laptop speakers suck!!biggrin.gif

Btw...I love the Enima CD..wink.gif.

Ascend Acoustics Towers: STC w RAAL, 200 SE in espresso,
54" of Panny Bliss, Anthem MRX 300, Oppo BDP-103D,
Apple TV+ Giga 1800

Sub FA 18: (Santos RW)
Indian proverb: We don't inherit the earth from our ancestors but we borrow it from our children!
Billy p is offline  
 
post #4 of 27 Old 02-11-2014, 08:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
drewTT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 2,875
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 823 Post(s)
Liked: 831
WAF is for the birds...
Bigham16 likes this.

LG OLED65E6 | ARC DSi200 | Dynaudio Special Forty | Oppo UDP-205 | Maingear Drift GTX 1080 HTPC | audioquest CV-8 - Carbon - Columbia | BDI Mirage 8227 | Synology DS916+ | Apple TV 4K
drewTT is offline  
post #5 of 27 Old 02-11-2014, 10:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
GIEGAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,135
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 837 Post(s)
Liked: 1425
Quote:
Originally Posted by newc33 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVM7QKHzMC4

tool stinkfist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsiDjQe1Hy8

stonesour-silly world and nirvana-man who sold the world (last 30 secs or so of nirvana are full range no sub)

Thanks for sharing! smile.gif

Ascend and Rythmik are terrific performers and the Ascends in particular offer very good value IMO.

Just a couple of bits of advice though... to get the most of your mains, you should investigate ways of getting them lower such that the tweeters are at, or close to seated ear level. This is particularly important for the 340's as highlighted by David in his recent posts starting from here onwards: http://www.avsforum.com/t/629769/ascend-se-owners-thread/3840#post_24341534.

Also, speakers sitting atop shelves or units etc should be pulled as far forward as possible... even overhanging the front edge if you can do it. This will reduce as much as possible unwanted reflections off the surface in front of the speaker. Re-run your AVR's auto-setup for best effect.

Good luck and thanks again.
newc33 likes this.
GIEGAR is offline  
post #6 of 27 Old 02-11-2014, 11:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Trace79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 29
How big is that room? Is that 90dB from the MLP the max you can go before distortion? I'm just curious as am looking at the 340's and Sierra 1's but have a much smaller room. What are you using to push them too?

I love to rock out to Tool as well so want to make sure the Sierra 1's will do justice when I feel like turning it up...a lot.
Trace79 is offline  
post #7 of 27 Old 02-12-2014, 07:44 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
newc33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: lasalle-peru illinois
Posts: 2,514
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Liked: 1235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace79 View Post

How big is that room? Is that 90dB from the MLP the max you can go before distortion? I'm just curious as am looking at the 340's and Sierra 1's but have a much smaller room. What are you using to push them too?

I love to rock out to Tool as well so want to make sure the Sierra 1's will do justice when I feel like turning it up...a lot.

No I can go more. To be honest my 2 year old got ahold of my SPL meter the other day ( which is why its missing the foam piece) and I think something is wrong with it. I started at -15 and was averaging 88dbs when turned it up to -10 I was averaging 90... doesn't quite add up...

Anyway no they can go far louder but in all honesty I haven't ever pushed them to distortion. When I go back I'll make a five finger death punch video. I can run my 340s full range at -10 with absolutely no distortion or any sign of strain. There actually pretty impressive when pushed hard.

Room is 14x19 and semi open as u can see to the dining/kitchen

If u like tool these speakers reproduce the effects amazing IMO.

Honestly the only thing I don't like about Therese speakers is that there soooo accurate they make CDs sound amazing but they really shower the low quality of any lesser quality download. They don't add anything to the music. I would imagine the sierra just as accurate but more "pretty sounding" if that makes sense

1600 cubic foot sealed room! Samsung 8500 curved 4k
denon x4100
JTR noesis 228s LCR
Ascend acoustics cmt 340se side ss.
ascend acoustics cbm170se rear ss
Quad PSA T18s!!!!!!
newc33 is offline  
post #8 of 27 Old 02-12-2014, 07:49 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
newc33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: lasalle-peru illinois
Posts: 2,514
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Liked: 1235
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIEGAR View Post

Thanks for sharing! smile.gif

Ascend and Rythmik are terrific performers and the Ascends in particular offer very good value IMO.

Just a couple of bits of advice though... to get the most of your mains, you should investigate ways of getting them lower such that the tweeters are at, or close to seated ear level. This is particularly important for the 340's as highlighted by David in his recent posts starting from here onwards: http://www.avsforum.com/t/629769/ascend-se-owners-thread/3840#post_24341534.

Also, speakers sitting atop shelves or units etc should be pulled as far forward as possible... even overhanging the front edge if you can do it. This will reduce as much as possible unwanted reflections off the surface in front of the speaker. Re-run your AVR's auto-setup for best effect.

Good luck and thanks again.

Thanks for the info and yes your absolutely correct in suggestions.

That set up is pretty temporary because I'm getting a new demon avr and some Sierra towers to make a 7.2 system so I'll just leave it for now but I will move my 340s out as far as possible on those shelves.

Also I do have them 2 feet from the wall as recommended but I can see where getting them in front of the shelf would help SQ.

thanks again

1600 cubic foot sealed room! Samsung 8500 curved 4k
denon x4100
JTR noesis 228s LCR
Ascend acoustics cmt 340se side ss.
ascend acoustics cbm170se rear ss
Quad PSA T18s!!!!!!
newc33 is offline  
post #9 of 27 Old 02-12-2014, 07:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Billy p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: GTA (Greater Toronto Area)
Posts: 1,685
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
Liked: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by newc33 View Post

No I can go more. To be honest my 2 year old got ahold of my SPL meter the other day ( which is why its missing the foam piece) and I think something is wrong with it. I started at -15 and was averaging 88dbs when turned it up to -10 I was averaging 90... doesn't quite add up...

Anyway no they can go far louder but in all honesty I haven't ever pushed them to distortion. When I go back I'll make a five finger death punch video. I can run my 340s full range at -10 with absolutely no distortion or any sign of strain. There actually pretty impressive when pushed hard.

Room is 14x19 and semi open as u can see to the dining/kitchen

If u like tool these speakers reproduce the effects amazing IMO.

Honestly the only thing I don't like about Therese speakers is that there soooo accurate they make CDs sound amazing but they really shower the low quality of any lesser quality download. They don't add anything to the music. I would imagine the sierra just as accurate but more "pretty sounding" if that makes sense

If you like Tool...you should give a listen to APC( A Perfect Circle) "The Noose"...its an amazing track to crank up...I use it to demo my Sierra's around -8dbs which would put the listening levels at the LP ~105dbs....I sat back and smiled...biggrin.gif

Ascend Acoustics Towers: STC w RAAL, 200 SE in espresso,
54" of Panny Bliss, Anthem MRX 300, Oppo BDP-103D,
Apple TV+ Giga 1800

Sub FA 18: (Santos RW)
Indian proverb: We don't inherit the earth from our ancestors but we borrow it from our children!
Billy p is offline  
post #10 of 27 Old 02-12-2014, 07:51 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
newc33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: lasalle-peru illinois
Posts: 2,514
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Liked: 1235
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonfitch View Post

That's probably the least WAF friendly setup I've ever seen xD

Really? I know its not great WAF but the worst ever? Lol wow tongue.gif

1600 cubic foot sealed room! Samsung 8500 curved 4k
denon x4100
JTR noesis 228s LCR
Ascend acoustics cmt 340se side ss.
ascend acoustics cbm170se rear ss
Quad PSA T18s!!!!!!
newc33 is offline  
post #11 of 27 Old 02-12-2014, 07:52 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
newc33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: lasalle-peru illinois
Posts: 2,514
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Liked: 1235
Those videos are all 2ch btw

1600 cubic foot sealed room! Samsung 8500 curved 4k
denon x4100
JTR noesis 228s LCR
Ascend acoustics cmt 340se side ss.
ascend acoustics cbm170se rear ss
Quad PSA T18s!!!!!!
newc33 is offline  
post #12 of 27 Old 02-12-2014, 07:54 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
newc33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: lasalle-peru illinois
Posts: 2,514
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Liked: 1235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy p View Post

If you like Tool...you should give a listen to APC( A Perfect Circle) "The Noose"...its an amazing track to crank up...I use it to demo my Sierra's around -8dbs which would put the listening levels at the LP ~105dbs....I sat back and smiled...biggrin.gif

Yes I love a perfect circle and own the CD.

I think I like tool a little more cause they seem to jam a little harder but still get laid back as well

1600 cubic foot sealed room! Samsung 8500 curved 4k
denon x4100
JTR noesis 228s LCR
Ascend acoustics cmt 340se side ss.
ascend acoustics cbm170se rear ss
Quad PSA T18s!!!!!!
newc33 is offline  
post #13 of 27 Old 02-12-2014, 07:55 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
newc33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: lasalle-peru illinois
Posts: 2,514
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Liked: 1235
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewTT View Post

WAF is for the birds...

I like your style:)

1600 cubic foot sealed room! Samsung 8500 curved 4k
denon x4100
JTR noesis 228s LCR
Ascend acoustics cmt 340se side ss.
ascend acoustics cbm170se rear ss
Quad PSA T18s!!!!!!
newc33 is offline  
post #14 of 27 Old 02-12-2014, 07:57 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
newc33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: lasalle-peru illinois
Posts: 2,514
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Liked: 1235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace79 View Post

How big is that room? Is that 90dB from the MLP the max you can go before distortion? I'm just curious as am looking at the 340's and Sierra 1's but have a much smaller room. What are you using to push them too?

I love to rock out to Tool as well so want to make sure the Sierra 1's will do justice when I feel like turning it up...a lot.

Oh and there just being pushed by my yamy. Um 100 watts per channel

1600 cubic foot sealed room! Samsung 8500 curved 4k
denon x4100
JTR noesis 228s LCR
Ascend acoustics cmt 340se side ss.
ascend acoustics cbm170se rear ss
Quad PSA T18s!!!!!!
newc33 is offline  
post #15 of 27 Old 02-12-2014, 08:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Trace79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Lets see if those Rythmiks can vibrate that beer bottle off the shelf with some low-freq dub step smile.gif

No balls! biggrin.gif
Trace79 is offline  
post #16 of 27 Old 02-12-2014, 08:34 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
newc33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: lasalle-peru illinois
Posts: 2,514
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Liked: 1235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace79 View Post

Lets see if those Rythmiks can vibrate that beer bottle off the shelf with some low-freq dub step smile.gif

No balls! biggrin.gif

I work on the road but I'll be home sat night till Sunday! Looks like I'll have to make another video!! Lol

1600 cubic foot sealed room! Samsung 8500 curved 4k
denon x4100
JTR noesis 228s LCR
Ascend acoustics cmt 340se side ss.
ascend acoustics cbm170se rear ss
Quad PSA T18s!!!!!!
newc33 is offline  
post #17 of 27 Old 02-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Advanced Member
 
Jahjd2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonfitch View Post

That's probably the least WAF friendly setup I've ever seen xD

You must not frequent this subwoofer forum very often then:). I've seen some setups that only a mother could love. I'm talking 10' water heater looking beasts.

Dolby Atmos 5.1.4
Denon x6200
Ascend Acoustics Towers and Horizon Center (NrT)
RSL 34CE in-ceilings (4)
Rythmik E15HP
Jahjd2000 is offline  
post #18 of 27 Old 02-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Member
 
jonfitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 151
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahjd2000 View Post

You must not frequent this subwoofer forum very often then:). I've seen some setups that only a mother could love. I'm talking 10' water heater looking beasts.

I was referring more to the random monitor on the fireplace, lol
jonfitch is offline  
post #19 of 27 Old 02-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Member
 
jonfitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 151
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by newc33 View Post

Really? I know its not great WAF but the worst ever? Lol wow tongue.gif

I like making hyperbolic posts. It usually leads to hilarity and misunderstanding on the internet tongue.gif
Chevypower likes this.
jonfitch is offline  
post #20 of 27 Old 02-13-2014, 09:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ousooner2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 2,486
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 179
I like your music style! APC, Grunge, etc. Good stuff! What are you recording with?

Also, if you want those to stay up, you might add the song name and author in the title or Youtube will cut the audio.
newc33 likes this.

Currently Auditioning: Klipsch RP-150M
SOLD: EMP e55ti / EMP e56ci / EMP e5bi / (2) e1010i
FOR SALE --- 1 EMP Tek/RBH Sound e1010i sub: http://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-au...al-10-sub.html
ousooner2 is offline  
post #21 of 27 Old 02-13-2014, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
newc33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: lasalle-peru illinois
Posts: 2,514
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Liked: 1235
Okay didn't know that thanks!

Recoding with nikon ds3200.

1600 cubic foot sealed room! Samsung 8500 curved 4k
denon x4100
JTR noesis 228s LCR
Ascend acoustics cmt 340se side ss.
ascend acoustics cbm170se rear ss
Quad PSA T18s!!!!!!
newc33 is offline  
post #22 of 27 Old 02-13-2014, 07:53 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
cel4145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 16,705
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2668 Post(s)
Liked: 3002
Quote:
Originally Posted by newc33 View Post

No I can go more. To be honest my 2 year old got ahold of my SPL meter the other day ( which is why its missing the foam piece) and I think something is wrong with it.

A 2 year old had it, and you "think" something is wrong with it? (lmao)

Nice looking setup! smile.gif

Your questions are answered: Speaker FAQ
Living room HT: Energy RC-50, Ascend Sierra Horizon w/RAAL, Ascend Sierra 1, PSB Imagine XA | PSA V1500 and CHT SS 18.1 | Denon X4200W | modified Dayton SA1000
Other rooms: CBM-170 SE | SVS SB-1000 | Audio-GD NFB-11 | Parasound Zamp | JBL LSR305
Headphone & Portable AKG K7XX | HE-400i | NAD HP50 | Sony MDR-1A | Soundmagic E50 & E80 | X5ii | DX50 | E12
cel4145 is offline  
post #23 of 27 Old 02-14-2014, 04:16 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
newc33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: lasalle-peru illinois
Posts: 2,514
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
Liked: 1235
Lol ya nice to hear from ya cel!

Ya sure he did his fair share of damage. "Hey look it says 95 when I throw it on the carpet, 105 when it hits the tile and 110 when I smash it off the lamenent.. I wonder what those numbers mean.."

Thanks its a work in progress.

House is still new so I need to start decorating the room. Should be looking better before long

1600 cubic foot sealed room! Samsung 8500 curved 4k
denon x4100
JTR noesis 228s LCR
Ascend acoustics cmt 340se side ss.
ascend acoustics cbm170se rear ss
Quad PSA T18s!!!!!!
newc33 is offline  
post #24 of 27 Old 02-14-2014, 07:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ousooner2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 2,486
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 179
My 6 month old thought she could eat my meter a few days ago. She kept trying to get the ball on top haha

Currently Auditioning: Klipsch RP-150M
SOLD: EMP e55ti / EMP e56ci / EMP e5bi / (2) e1010i
FOR SALE --- 1 EMP Tek/RBH Sound e1010i sub: http://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-au...al-10-sub.html
ousooner2 is offline  
post #25 of 27 Old 02-14-2014, 07:24 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
cel4145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 16,705
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2668 Post(s)
Liked: 3002
Quote:
Originally Posted by newc33 View Post

Ya sure he did his fair share of damage. "Hey look it says 95 when I throw it on the carpet, 105 when it hits the tile and 110 when I smash it off the lamenent.. I wonder what those numbers mean.."

Give it about a year when he's a little older. Those port holes in your subs will look like nice places to store food or good tunnels for matchbox cars biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by newc33 View Post

House is still new so I need to start decorating the room. Should be looking better before long

Looks decorated to me. Got plenty of audio equipment! smile.gif

Your questions are answered: Speaker FAQ
Living room HT: Energy RC-50, Ascend Sierra Horizon w/RAAL, Ascend Sierra 1, PSB Imagine XA | PSA V1500 and CHT SS 18.1 | Denon X4200W | modified Dayton SA1000
Other rooms: CBM-170 SE | SVS SB-1000 | Audio-GD NFB-11 | Parasound Zamp | JBL LSR305
Headphone & Portable AKG K7XX | HE-400i | NAD HP50 | Sony MDR-1A | Soundmagic E50 & E80 | X5ii | DX50 | E12
cel4145 is offline  
post #26 of 27 Old 02-14-2014, 01:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sdg4vfx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 1,648
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

Give it about a year when he's a little older. Those port holes in your subs will look like nice places to store food or good tunnels for matchbox cars biggrin.gif

+1, x about 100 instances wink.gif My old sub smelled like fish crackers, was so happy when my new SVS sub came with a grill!
sdg4vfx is offline  
post #27 of 27 Old 02-14-2014, 01:43 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
cel4145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 16,705
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2668 Post(s)
Liked: 3002
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdg4vfx View Post

+1, x about 100 instances wink.gifMy old sub smelled like fish crackers, was so happy when my new SVS sub came with a grill!

You were lucky. My neighbors son tried to put a PB&J into the DVD player. eek.gif

I didn't have any sub problems when my son was young. My old NHT sub had a rear port. Then I bought one of those ugly, cheap particle board entertainment centers with the glass doors to protect all the electronics.

Your questions are answered: Speaker FAQ
Living room HT: Energy RC-50, Ascend Sierra Horizon w/RAAL, Ascend Sierra 1, PSB Imagine XA | PSA V1500 and CHT SS 18.1 | Denon X4200W | modified Dayton SA1000
Other rooms: CBM-170 SE | SVS SB-1000 | Audio-GD NFB-11 | Parasound Zamp | JBL LSR305
Headphone & Portable AKG K7XX | HE-400i | NAD HP50 | Sony MDR-1A | Soundmagic E50 & E80 | X5ii | DX50 | E12
cel4145 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Speakers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off