Last week I upgraded my Bose mid-woofer to a SVS PB1000 sub and it revitilized my drive for a decent home set up. I'd like to start researching new rear surrounds for my 5.1 and would like some input.
My current gear:
- Def Tech Mythos 10 center
- (2) Def Tech Mythos 2's L/R Front
- Mirage NanoSat rear surrounds
- SVS PB1000 sub
- Onkyo TX-NR626
I just ran some fresh 12g wires to my rear speakers and noticed one of the Nanosats blown so I'm thinking its time for an upgrade.
1) Should I stay within the Def Tech family and try the Def Tech SR-8040 BiPolars
2) I've also seen the Klipsch RS-42II Bi-Polar
I've got Def Tech BP-2X bipoles. My other speakers aren't Def Tech, just way things worked out..
Krell Evolution 900e x 7
Bose Jewel speakers.
Jealous of my speakers?
- Definitive Technology SR-8040BPBipolar surround speaker...
1 ReviewMore on Definitive Technology SR-8040BPPrice:
$249.00$214.99Definitive Technology BP-8040STFloor-standing bipolar SuperTower loudspeaker with built-in powered subwoofer...
1 ReviewMore on Definitive Technology BP-8040STPrice:
$799.00$685.00Definitive Technology BP-8060ST -A truly awesome bipolar loudspeaker home theater system, this 5-piece package includes: 2...
No ReviewsMore on Definitive Technology BP-8060ST -