Last week I upgraded my Bose mid-woofer to a SVS PB1000 sub and it revitilized my drive for a decent home set up. I'd like to start researching new rear surrounds for my 5.1 and would like some input.
My current gear:
- Def Tech Mythos 10 center
- (2) Def Tech Mythos 2's L/R Front
- Mirage NanoSat rear surrounds
- SVS PB1000 sub
- Onkyo TX-NR626
I just ran some fresh 12g wires to my rear speakers and noticed one of the Nanosats blown so I'm thinking its time for an upgrade.
1) Should I stay within the Def Tech family and try the Def Tech SR-8040 BiPolars
2) I've also seen the Klipsch RS-42II Bi-Polar
|Gear in this thread|