Wireless Speaker questions - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 03-26-2014, 10:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hi guys,

so i have a Denon 1913 and i have the Energy take classic 5.1 hooked up to the main zone. I want to connect 2 more speakers in my kitchen so when i'm watching tv, my wife could listen to music while she cooks in the kitchen. I know i could buy a pair of bookshelf and run the wires to my kitchen, but i'm trying to avoid running wires as it will be hard to hide the wires.

I just want to know if there any wireless speakers out there that i can use?? I just want to mount or place the speaker in the kitchen and somehow cook up the transmitter at the back of the avr 1913. I know i might need to get some kind of Line out to AV converter or something?? could someone please help me.. thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-27-2014, 10:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Just buy yourself a bluetooth audio set-up that is a better choice
post #3 of 5 Old 03-27-2014, 11:56 AM - Thread Starter

yea, i pretty much concluded to that. it's just that im afraid the sound quality wont be so great and it wont be that loud because those bluetooth speakers are so small looking.
post #4 of 5 Old 03-27-2014, 12:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafizur View Post

yea, i pretty much concluded to that. it's just that im afraid the sound quality wont be so great and it wont be that loud because those bluetooth speakers are so small looking.
While I perfer to listen to things on my system I actually am a fan of the Bose iPod dock my parents have. It's volume is impressive and so is its overall sound.

My roommate has a Gembox universal bluetooth speaker she picked up for $40. The thing is pretty decent in terms of sound.

These bluetooth speakers are a compromise but you aren't losing much. I wouldn't keep these docks as the only speakers in the house but for music while cooking any of them would do the job.

I personally have a BOOM Swimmer Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker i use to listen to my music in the morning as I am getting ready for work and the thing is surprisingly good.

Sonos has an Amp you can connect speakers or your choice to:
http://www.sonos.com/shop/products/connectamp
post #5 of 5 Old 03-28-2014, 10:34 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyrob425 View Post

While I perfer to listen to things on my system I actually am a fan of the Bose iPod dock my parents have. It's volume is impressive and so is its overall sound.

My roommate has a Gembox universal bluetooth speaker she picked up for $40. The thing is pretty decent in terms of sound.

These bluetooth speakers are a compromise but you aren't losing much. I wouldn't keep these docks as the only speakers in the house but for music while cooking any of them would do the job.

I personally have a BOOM Swimmer Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker i use to listen to my music in the morning as I am getting ready for work and the thing is surprisingly good.

Sonos has an Amp you can connect speakers or your choice to:
http://www.sonos.com/shop/products/connectamp

thank you for all the info. I'm gonna look into the products you recommended and purchase the best bang for my value!
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page