Moving into a new home soon and require suggestions on the best 5.1 & 7.1 surround speakers. Budget between $1000-$2000 for each, if something gives me the best experience for couple hundreds more, I might go that route.
I currently live in an apartment and I do have the below equipment:
1. Denon 2312CI 7.1 Receiver
2. 2 JBL Studio 190 Floorstanding Speakers
3. 2 JBL Studio 130 Book Shelves
4. 1 JBL Studio 120C Center channel
5. 1 JBL Studio 1 SUB150P Subwoofer
I require 2 systems:
1 for my Living room (Room Size: 20x16), require a 5.1 surround here (NO bulky speakers please)
1 for my Media room (Room Size: 21x12), require a 7.1 surround here
Here is what i thought, but not sure if my decisions gives me the best surround quality sound:
1. Planned to buy Bose® Acoustimass 10 ($1200 worth) from Costco and use it for my media room 5.1 surround. Link below:
2. Planned to buy 2 more JBL 120 Bookshelves and planned to use my existing Denon & JBL speakers in the media room;
not sure, if i am thinking correctly to get the best quality sound? Also, I am not sure if there is a way to get the bookshelf speakers mounted on the wall.
Please suggest. Thanks in advance for your help!!!