AVS Forum banner

P363 uograde

748 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  zieglj01 
#1 ·
Hi guys needed an advice whats the next upgrade for p363 for less than $500 for L C and R. id like to keep me my p163 as me rears. Any recommondation?

#6 · (Edited)
Im placing an order for svs pb2000.

Edit: ok guys im having a little setbacks svscompany quoted a shipping charge to me for $449 dollars to be shipped and guam( pacific area; north of australia) So tht would be a total of $1,200 for just a subs :( itskinda over for my my budget. For some reason amazon cant ship the pb2000 to guam anyone would happen to know why?

#3 ·
I agree with Rob...nothing less than 1000 for the L-R-C for a noticable upgrade. Even though the Infinity Primus series has been pretty cheap lately, they are about a 300/speaker list price normally!

#7 · (Edited)
The jbl looks good aesthetically compared to p363 IMO and affordable $130 each. Are they far superior than 363 or just superior. I saw the polk tower with pretty cheap center. Anyways whats a good center you recommend for this?

Edit: whoa i was watching some jbles80 on youtube one comment saying they were made out of CARDBOARD dang is this true? I also see they are made in china. What brand of towers are not made in china? Im trying to stay away from those china manufactured items. Heres the link

#8 · (Edited)
Im really excited to get me home theater thats why i kinda in a hurry a bit. I know hasty can sometimes result to bad purchase but not with proper advice from you guys. Yes im planning for that svs as long as i settle my shipment fees. Anyways How can i make amazon make my pb2000 able to be shipped on guam? I was thinking $449 quote from svssite is kinda pricey. What u guys think about this?

Im planning the tower coz ill be listening to stereo music also.

#9 ·
Even most $5-8K speakers are made in China. :D

Or the parts were made in China and assembled elsewhere. :D

No, the JBL and most of these speakers are made of MDF, which will vary in thickness, weight, quality, etc.

The JBL ES80 is just like the Infinity P363, except with a little better aesthetic. The SQ will be about the same. Keep in mind that the JBL and Infinity are both owned by Harman, so they are probably made in the same factory.

#13 ·
I have heard the JBLs, Infinitys, Polks. As was mentioned, you don't have the budget for a significant upgrade over the Infinitys. The only thing you can do with that budget for an improvement is go DIY. Given the misunderstandings that have occurred already, I would not advise that route.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.