Forum Jump: 
 6Likes

post #1 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 09:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 1
$1000 for a Home Theater Setup 5.1 or 3.1... GO

I have been researching and searching and going absolutely crazy choosing a home theater. I am due to close on a new home in about a week or so and would like to turn the first floor family room into my hangout/movie room. We will mainly be watching movies with some music from time to time.

Room size is 10' x 13' - I will likely be ceiling mounting a projector to display the picture on the 13' wall (W1070).

All I need now are a receiver and speakers. I would like a 5.1 but more than willing to go for a higher-end 3.1 with room to add the additional rears in the future.

This is me: " Def going for Polk 75T, no, no def these EMP's, wait, wait, how about these HSU speakers?? WHATTT??? no way!!! HTS is def the way to go, oh man these Infinity towers got some great reviews!"

How about Bose? IM KIDDING!!
I would prefer Towers instead of book shelf's for fronts - I believe this is realstic right?

I know this is a little over $1,000 but how does this sound? I am all ears for a better value/setup:
Receiver - Denon AVR-E300 - $250
Fronts - Polk 75T (2) - $500
Center - Polk 25C - $200
Subwoofer - BIC F12 - $185

I want my friends to come over, turn on a movie and I want jaws to drop. None of my friends have a descent home theater setup and I want to be their king loll
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 09:56 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 393
Well, I at least agree with your receiver choice.

Speakers > MB Quart VS05, Boston VS260, Snell K7
Subwoofer > Mordaunt Short Aviano 7
Receiver > Tascam PA-R200, Pioneer VSX-30
post #3 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 11:38 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post
Well, I at least agree with your receiver choice.
Can you help me with everything you do not agree with?
post #4 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 11:47 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Do not, I repeat do NOT skimp on your subwoofer. I've had several cheaper low-end subs over the years...and all of them put together could not hold a candle to a single GOOD quality subwoofer.

Your budget is $1000, but also realize that your speakers will last for many years, so they are an investment. Pay a little more upfront to do it right the first time around rather than wishing you had and spending more money to fix the "problem". Been there, done that.

Take a serious HARD look a the SVSound PB-1000. With their free in-home trial, you can't go wrong. Yes I'm an SVSound fan for life, but for good reason.
darthray likes this.

Seth-o-Plex 11.2! - LG | Onkyo| Mirage | SVS
post #5 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 12:28 PM - Thread Starter

I know that the SVSound PB-1000 is the subwoofer to get but my wife will give me "the look." I was hoping to spend around $1000 on a 3.1 system and have a good enough sub for the time being and eventually upgrade the sub. If I do get the PB-1000 what towers and Center should I get? Considering I would raise my budget.
post #6 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 12:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by onetrade View Post
I have been researching and searching and going absolutely crazy choosing a home theater. I am due to close on a new home in about a week or so and would like to turn the first floor family room into my hangout/movie room. We will mainly be watching movies with some music from time to time.

Room size is 10' x 13' - I will likely be ceiling mounting a projector to display the picture on the 13' wall (W1070).

All I need now are a receiver and speakers. I would like a 5.1 but more than willing to go for a higher-end 3.1 with room to add the additional rears in the future.

This is me: " Def going for Polk 75T, no, no def these EMP's, wait, wait, how about these HSU speakers?? WHATTT??? no way!!! HTS is def the way to go, oh man these Infinity towers got some great reviews!"

I would prefer Towers instead of book shelf's for fronts - I believe this is realstic right?

I know this is a little over $1,000 but how does this sound? I am all ears for a better value/setup:
Center - Polk 25C - $200

I want my friends to come over, turn on a movie and I want jaws to drop. None of my friends have a descent home theater setup and I want to be their king loll
Have you considered the BIC PL-200? It's the big brother to the F-12 and will get you deeper. Pretty consistent down to 30hz and maybe a bit deeper depending on your room. Can be found for under $300 if you look around.

Stand tall and shake the heavens...
post #7 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 264
One can get a pretty decent system for a grand or so, especially in that small room size, but dropping jaws aren't in the cards at that price level.

I'm not sure why you would want to go towers in a room that small, especially since you will be adding a subwoofer. I think your idea of going to a 3.1 (or 2.1) system first is a good idea. You can get good quality bookshelf speakers for around $500 - $600 that would be considered keepers. The two places where you shouldn't scrimp are your mains and your subwoofer. The receiver you have chosen should be fine for your needs. A couple of stands for the bookshelf speakers may be another $100 to $150.

Now that you have a very good 2.0 stereo system and your budget is pretty well gone, you have a few choices. Expand your budget quite a bit and get a solid $500 sub. Hsu, SVS and Reaction Audio are 3 companies to research that have solid choices at that price point. Your room is small enough that a sealed sub should work surprisingly well and be more WAF friendly. Not only that, subs from these companies might have a chance to drop someone's jaw (at least a little). Expand your budget a reasonable amount and look at NXG NX-BAS-500 (highly regarded for the price). It probably won't drop any jaws, but it is a fine sub at a solid price. Expand your budget a little and look at Dayton or BIC (reasonable sound for a very reasonable price). Later on, when funds become available, get a center channel and your surrounds.
post #8 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 01:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrussell View Post
One can get a pretty decent system for a grand or so, especially in that small room size, but dropping jaws aren't in the cards at that price level.

I'm not sure why you would want to go towers in a room that small, especially since you will be adding a subwoofer. I think your idea of going to a 3.1 (or 2.1) system first is a good idea. You can get good quality bookshelf speakers for around $500 - $600 that would be considered keepers. The two places where you shouldn't scrimp are your mains and your subwoofer. The receiver you have chosen should be fine for your needs. A couple of stands for the bookshelf speakers may be another $100 to $150.

Now that you have a very good 2.0 stereo system and your budget is pretty well gone, you have a few choices. Expand your budget quite a bit and get a solid $500 sub. Hsu, SVS and Reaction Audio are 3 companies to research that have solid choices at that price point. Your room is small enough that a sealed sub should work surprisingly well and be more WAF friendly. Not only that, subs from these companies might have a chance to drop someone's jaw (at least a little). Expand your budget a reasonable amount and look at NXG NX-BAS-500 (highly regarded for the price). It probably won't drop any jaws, but it is a fine sub at a solid price. Expand your budget a little and look at Dayton or BIC (reasonable sound for a very reasonable price). Later on, when funds become available, get a center channel and your surrounds.
OK, so knocking socks off is out of the question. Lets say I opt for the SVS subwoofer, what center and bookshelfs should I get? Lets say that I expand my budget to $1700, would that get me a half decent 3.1? The room is small and I want something that sounds great. I thought the towers were better than bookshelfs, but I don't know enough.

This is what I want and have been wanting to achieve since about 13 years ago: I had a 2001 Infiniti i30 and I upgraded the sound system. I had 2 - 12" woofers in the trunk with 2 amps pushing 500 watts RMS (continuous) each and a 700 watt amp powering front components, rear 6x9's and a center channel. I had a 7" motorized monitor by Pioneer (one of the first) and i played a movie on it. The system was setup as 5.1 and watching movies was like WHOAAA and it was a car. I remember watching a movie and a helicopter was flying and it felt like it was right over our heads. The bass was making it feel like it was live, and it was clean, the sound was very clean and crisp. It was amazing and that is what I want; at least something close to it that is within budget.
post #9 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 01:40 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Staying within the $1000 budget, the packages at Hsu may be worth considering.

Hsu Value 2 2.1 $705 delivered

Refurb Denon E300 $190 delivered

$100 remaining for stands and cables, etc...
post #10 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Advanced Member

onetrade: Towers try to be an everything speaker. That means it needs to reproduce soaring highs, a great midrange plus a solid bass (and that doesn't include properties like imaging and sound stage). Very few towers can do all three at that price point. Bookshelf speakers give you a good two out of three (obviously lacking on the bass side of the spectrum … but that is what a subwoofer is for).

You cannot relate a car audio system and a home audio system. The two are completely different animals. Why? Cubic footage.

If you are really looking to knock someone's socks off, you need to be looking at a $700-$800 sub or higher. Again, SVS, Hsu, Reaction Audio have these. You also have the chance to listen to PSA and Rythmik. In your size room, the XS15se from PSA would be a real eye-popper. You can audition SVS and PSA subwoofers and they will pay the shipping to your house and pay the return shipping if you change your mind (within the trial period). SVS does this on all their speakers and electronic items, while PSA is running a promotion on two of their subs (their sealed XS15se and their ported XV15se).
post #11 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Your room isn't large by any means so I don't think you need to worry about getting the most expensive subwoofer on the block. If your budget truly is $1,000 for a receiver and speakers, I agree that more of your money should be spent towards the sub.

I wouldn't spend $250 on the E-300 if I were you. Consider that the E-300 does not have traditional speaker terminals so that means banana plugs are out (I like em for faster unplugging and such...your call!). But the E-300 can be had for $209 w/free shipping from Denon directly or $189 from accessories4less. I don't think the E series sold as well as Denon hoped because this series is cheaper than the xx13 series.

If you want to bump up in calibration quality, the Denon 1713 (which I prefer over the E-300) can be bought for $275 from accessories4less. You could also argue to purchase the Denon 2112CI for also $275. It has 7.1, analog to hdmi, and also MultiEQ XT. Just a thought!

For speakers, you first have to decide between bookshelves and towers. There is no clear winner with bookshelves vs towers as everyone has their opinion once you include the subwoofer into the mix. But, you will get more money out of a bookshelf compared to a tower. Fewer drivers, smaller enclosure, smaller price

With a budget in mind and bookshelf speakers I vote for the Polk RTi4/RTi6, Infinity Primus P163, Pioneer BS-22, and Cambridge S30 (I couldn't get the cambridge because I just can't stand the look of em).

If you want/need towers at a fair price, I think your options boil down to the Pioneer FS-52, Cambridge S70's, or the Polk Monitor line. I think the Pioneers and Cambridge outperform the Monitors, but sound is largely subjective so your call. The Polks and Pioneers will be at your Best Buy so audition for 15 days and see what you think.

I own the Pioneer FS-52 and center channel to go along with it, and it blows me away considering what I paid at sale price. They go on sale for $87 per tower, $70 for the bookshelves and $70 for the towers.

If you got the Denon 1713 or Denon 2112CI for $279 (and I actually would spend $30 more to get the 2113CI or $20 more to get the X2000), the Pioneers at a sale price for $244, you have $500 left in your budget for a sub. I also own the Denon 2112CI.

And yes...I would get the SVS-PB 1000. Your wife will give you "the look" regardless of what you get.

Over and out.
onetrade likes this.

Last edited by butie120; 07-11-2014 at 02:13 PM.
post #12 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 02:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrussell View Post
onetrade: Towers try to be an everything speaker. That means it needs to reproduce soaring highs, a great midrange plus a solid bass (and that doesn't include properties like imaging and sound stage). Very few towers can do all three at that price point. Bookshelf speakers give you a good two out of three (obviously lacking on the bass side of the spectrum … but that is what a subwoofer is for).

You cannot relate a car audio system and a home audio system. The two are completely different animals. Why? Cubic footage.

If you are really looking to knock someone's socks off, you need to be looking at a $700-$800 sub or higher. Again, SVS, Hsu, Reaction Audio have these. You also have the chance to listen to PSA and Rythmik. In your size room, the XS15se from PSA would be a real eye-popper. You can audition SVS and PSA subwoofers and they will pay the shipping to your house and pay the return shipping if you change your mind (within the trial period). SVS does this on all their speakers and electronic items, while PSA is running a promotion on two of their subs (their sealed XS15se and their ported XV15se).
I understand car and home are different, I just want somehting that sounds good.

How about, as mentioned above, an entire HSU system with subwoofer? something like the HSU - Hybrid 1 - 3.1 Package

Would I be better off getting the PB-1000 paired with other center and bookshelfs?
post #13 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 02:23 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Quote:
I understand car and home are different, I just want somehting that sounds good.

How about, as mentioned above, an entire HSU system with subwoofer? something like the HSU - Hybrid 1 - 3.1 Package

Would I be better off getting the PB-1000 paired with other center and bookshelfs?
Nice little system to start
Is the PB-1000 better?
Hard to say since they both use a 10" driver and HSU are also well recomanded by other members.
I personally have 2 SVS but I also read good things about HSU

Good luck

Ray
onetrade likes this.

Birthdays are good for you
The more you have
The longer you live
post #14 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 02:27 PM

Liked: 52
Quote:
OK, so knocking socks off is out of the question. Lets say I opt for the SVS subwoofer, what center and bookshelfs should I get? Lets say that I expand my budget to $1700, would that get me a half decent 3.1? The room is small and I want something that sounds great. I thought the towers were better than bookshelfs, but I don't know enough.
here's a system to consider:

Fronts - Ascend CBM 170 SE
Center - Ascend CMT 340 SE C
Rears - Ascend CBM 170 SE
Package S23-2000 price (incl shipping) = $888

Sub - Rythmik Audio LV12R = $599
AVR - Denon E300 (refurb) = $189.99

Total = $1676.99

Salk SongTowers-RAAL / SongCenter-RAAL / SongSurrounds; Rythmik F12 (x2); Denon AVR-4520CI; D-Sonic M2-800S; Oppo BDP93; Panny 65VT50; Schiit Audio Valhalla; Sennheiser HD600; BJC everywhere
WDTV Live Hub; Xbox 360; Harmony One; Furman Elite-15 PFi; Omnimic v2 & REW; CalMAN 5 HT; i1 Display Pro 3; i1 Pro2
post #15 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 02:31 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laulau View Post

Total = $1676.99
Are Ascends good? Better than HSU?
post #16 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 02:50 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 393
Quote:
Can you help me with everything you do not agree with?
The 3.1 HSU Hybrid-2 package, will be a nice system for your size room
http://www.hsuresearch.com/products/hybrid2pkg.html

Speakers > MB Quart VS05, Boston VS260, Snell K7
Subwoofer > Mordaunt Short Aviano 7
Receiver > Tascam PA-R200, Pioneer VSX-30
post #17 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 02:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 308
A pair of these: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_108P163...63.html?tp=186

with this if you can't run 3 of the above across the front: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_108PC35...mus-PC351.html

$200 + 170= 370

Or something similar in price from another manufacturer

One of the AVRs mentioned for around $300 or less =$670

I would up the sub budget and look at one of the $500 subs mentioned, SVS PB1000 or Reaction audio BPS212. SVS currently has a SVS PB1000 for $475. No damage, likely a return.

No matter what speakers and AVR you go with, spend as much as possible on the sub, it really makes the home theater.
darthray likes this.

Klipsch RF-62II, RC-500, RS-400, SVS PC12+,
Def Tech SC8000
Harman Kardon AVR 1600
PS3, Apple TV, Sharp 70" Qattron
post #18 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Are Ascends good? Better than HSU?
Yes. If you search this Speaker Forum you will find that Ascends have been recommended for eternity.

Better? Depends on how you define better. If you prefer a more traditional dome tweeter sound to the Hsu's horn loaded tweeter sound, then they will be better. They're about the same sensitivity, FR, and their lower F3 is roughly the same. Basically comes down to what type of sound you prefer, looks, size and pricing.

Salk SongTowers-RAAL / SongCenter-RAAL / SongSurrounds; Rythmik F12 (x2); Denon AVR-4520CI; D-Sonic M2-800S; Oppo BDP93; Panny 65VT50; Schiit Audio Valhalla; Sennheiser HD600; BJC everywhere
WDTV Live Hub; Xbox 360; Harmony One; Furman Elite-15 PFi; Omnimic v2 & REW; CalMAN 5 HT; i1 Display Pro 3; i1 Pro2
post #19 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 03:09 PM
Advanced Member

onetrade: I really can't comment specifically on anything I haven't auditioned first-hand. That being said, I have auditioned subwoofers from Hsu, SVS, PSA, Paradigm and JL Audio. I purchased an SVS sub for music and a PSA sub for movies. Hsu makes very good subs for a good price. And while they provide excellent value, you'll pay all shipping charges. I've heard their bookshelf speakers while I was auditioning their ULS-15 subwoofer in Anaheim. I thought that for their size they did a solid job, but I wouldn't call them exceptional (meaning, while I liked them I probably wouldn't buy them). But to be fair, it's not all that easy to judge a speaker in an unknown environment, especially when they were obviously over-driven. Besides, there is nothing more personal and subjective than speakers. What I like, you may not, and vice-versa. That's why it is critical to audition the recommendations given to you. Don't take anyone's word, especially mine.

While I haven't auditioned the following, I certain have read a lot about them: The PB-1000, although fairly large and heavy for a 10-inch subwoofer, would provide you with plenty of solid bass, especially in your size room. SVS simply doesn't make bad products. And as I've already indicated, you need to check out Reaction Audio, specifically their PBS-212 (a sealed, dual-opposing 12-inch driver design). Right now they have one "original" BPS-212 (the new ones have been upgraded) for $330, but it won't last long (the upgraded models run $499).

If you can audition the Ascends, I think laulau has made a solid suggestion for a system, especially the Rythmik LV12R subwoofer.
post #20 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 04:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 456
If you want your friends to come over and their jaws to drop, you will want to raise your budget. I would start off with a 2.1 system. Quality will be more impressive than quantity. You will want real bass. I would go for a Hsu Hybrid 2 system with a VTF2 sub. Plan to add another VTF2 in the future sometime. The Hsu stuff packs a lot of punch, and you get a reasonably good discount on the package deals. For a receiver, you might take a look at a refurbished model to save a few $. If you are handy, you can get a much better system for the same cost by going the DIY route.
post #21 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 04:50 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:

Total = $1676.99
Almost... I'd go for the 340's as LR, the 170 center and the HTM200's rears - at $1K.

The sub is good but to offset that extra $100, go with the Reaction BPS212.

I think that'll come close to "blowing you away."
post #22 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 05:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post
Almost... I'd go for the 340's as LR, the 170 center and the HTM200's rears - at $1K.

The sub is good but to offset that extra $100, go with the Reaction BPS212.

I think that'll come close to "blowing you away."
So a system that I should be rather satisfied with is:
Fronts - Ascend CBM 340 SE
Rears - Can I do without for the meantime and eventually purchase the 340 SE?
Sub - Rythmik Audio LV12R
AVR - Denon E300
post #23 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 05:39 PM

Quote:
AVR - Denon E300
Very nice 3.1 system.

IMO, the CMT 340s would be wasted for surrounds, I'd rather save a few $$ and get the 170s or the HTM 200s. But it's your money, go for it.

You've gotten some good recommendations, I'm sure you'll enjoy whatever you end up choosing.
charmerci likes this.

post #24 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Very nice 3.1 system.

IMO, the CMT 340s would be wasted for surrounds, I'd rather save a few $$ and get the 170s or the HTM 200s. But it's your money, go for it.

You've gotten some good recommendations, I'm sure you'll enjoy whatever you end up choosing.
+1
post #25 of 35 Old 07-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Advanced Member

I see most people say;
Spead as much as you can on the sub as you can, and I am one them.

Then decide how much is left for the 3 front (I would not go 5 on a low budget).
Then take time to look and reseach all sugestions.

I am tired and it show on my spelling.
Time for me to crash, getting-up at 5 again!

Ray

The more you have
The longer you live
post #26 of 35 Old 07-12-2014, 08:32 AM - Thread Starter

Everyone has provided a wealth of information. I will let everyone know what I have gone with once I am moved in and able to get the setup.
charmerci likes this.
post #27 of 35 Old 07-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Talking

Quote:

Center - Polk 25C - $200

I like your AVR choice too. I also like your speaker package - have you listened to these Polks? I believe that these are one of the best values in home speakers. I also agree with your choice for towers in the front. Bookshelf speakers in the front may have a little more detail or better imaging for pure music listening, but they don't have the max SPL (sound pressure level) that towers have. Especially with a modest AVR (which is exactly what you should be getting for a tight budget), front towers are going to give you the most home theater impact. I wanted bookshelf speakers for my front but that requires stands, bass management for 2 channel listening, and large high-end bookshelf speakers to get enough sound for home theater.

I wish that Polk had a slightly better center speaker - something between the monitor series and the very expensive LSi series ($750 center!) but they don't - so you have their best, reasonably priced center on your list. I agree with that as well.

I've heard good things about the BIC subs - I have no doubt that a Dayton or BIC subwoofer in the $100 to $150 price range will stomp any Polk sub under $250 so that is probably a good choice as well. But for true home theater impact / wow factor, you really need a better sub. I had a 12" 100W sub that was just OK, but when I replaced it with my new subs I couldn't believe the difference - it actually scared me the first time I listened to them. If you want jaws to drop, you need a great sub AND those front tower speakers. Is there any way you could up the budget a few hundred dollars?

SVS PB-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled, 10" Ported Subwoofer
http://www.svsound.com/subwoofers/po...0#.U8FcVJRdWSo

2-Ch (HT L/R): Oppo BDP-105 BD, Adcom GFP-750 pre, Bryston 10B Sub Xover, Bryston 4BSST2, Paradigm Signature S4 v.2, (2) SVS SB12-NSD subs, AQ & Cardas XLR
Home Theater: Bryston 4BSST2 amp / Paradigm CC-590 (C), Outlaw 7700 amp / (4) Def Tech UIW-RSSII (LS/RS/LB/RB), Samsung 46” 3D LCD
post #28 of 35 Old 07-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
That really is funny

2-Ch (HT L/R): Oppo BDP-105 BD, Adcom GFP-750 pre, Bryston 10B Sub Xover, Bryston 4BSST2, Paradigm Signature S4 v.2, (2) SVS SB12-NSD subs, AQ & Cardas XLR
Home Theater: Bryston 4BSST2 amp / Paradigm CC-590 (C), Outlaw 7700 amp / (4) Def Tech UIW-RSSII (LS/RS/LB/RB), Samsung 46” 3D LCD
post #29 of 35 Old 07-12-2014, 10:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 983
Quote:
AVR - Denon E300
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmerci View Post
+1
that would be a keeper

i'm so laid back,i'm laid out
post #30 of 35 Old 07-13-2014, 06:48 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smasher50 View Post
that would be a keeper
I will second that, look like a Vifa tweeter.

Ray

The more you have
The longer you live
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page