Outdoor speakers: Klipsch CP6, Klipsch AW650 or BA Voyager 60? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 07-21-2014, 07:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Outdoor speakers: Klipsch CP6, Klipsch AW650 or BA Voyager 60?

Hi all. I'm looking for pair of outdoor speaker with good performance. I'll have subwoofer to go with it. I like the design of the new Klipsch CP6, but I could not find any reviews for that. I've come to these 3 options:
1. Klipsch CP6
2. Klipsch AW650
3. Boston Acoustics Voyager 60
Please give me some recommends.
Thank you in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2014, 08:46 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 36
I have Boston Voyager 6 which was recently replaced by the 60, although they appear to be the same or very similar to the 60. They replaced 10 yr old Boston Voyagers that still worked fine and withstood the weather beautifully, no rust in a semi-salty environment in San Diego. I haven't heard the Klipsch, but I am extremely happy with the Voyager 6. You may want to check Accessories4less.com for factory refurbs, though they look to be currently out of stock, they have Voyager 60's at 250/pr and Voyager70's at 300/pr.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:34 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandu View Post
I have Boston Voyager 6 which was recently replaced by the 60, although they appear to be the same or very similar to the 60. They replaced 10 yr old Boston Voyagers that still worked fine and withstood the weather beautifully, no rust in a semi-salty environment in San Diego. I haven't heard the Klipsch, but I am extremely happy with the Voyager 6. You may want to check Accessories4less.com for factory refurbs, though they look to be currently out of stock, they have Voyager 60's at 250/pr and Voyager70's at 300/pr.
Thank you Gandu. I hope someone who have a chance to test the CP6 and wrote some reviews soon
Old 07-25-2014, 07:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by kienphat View Post
Hi all. I'm looking for pair of outdoor speaker with good performance. I'll have subwoofer to go with it. I like the design of the new Klipsch CP6, but I could not find any reviews for that. I've come to these 3 options:
1. Klipsch CP6
2. Klipsch AW650
3. Boston Acoustics Voyager 60
Please give me some recommends.
Thank you in advance
I have the AW650s and am extremely pleased with them. Have not heard the other two.

Gear in this thread - AW650 by PriceGrabber.com