DefTech Procinema 60.6 or 600.6??? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 08-08-2014, 06:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Question DefTech Procinema 60.6 or 600.6???

Hi Guys,
I am new here and I have one big doubt: Are the speakers kits from DefTech 60.6 and 600.6 diferent?
If yes, what about the diferences? Which one is better?
I live in a small apartment and I guess it would be a suitable choice... or not?
I am searching the net about it but it is quite confusing.
Could anyone help me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2014, 12:41 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 781
Can you share your budget? And tell us your the size limitations you have for speakers as well as what receiver you have? If you provide us more information, we can tell you the best values to suit your needs.

Best to go with larger speakers if you can. See item 4 in the Basic Speaker Setup FAQ. The rest of the FAQ may be helpful as well.

Your questions are answered: Speaker FAQ
HT: Energy RC-50, RC-LCR, Veritas VS Surrounds | Dual CHT SS 18.1s | Denon AVR-888 | modified Dayton SA1000 | Antimode 8033C
Desktop: CBM-170 SE | SVS SB-1000 | Audio-GD NFB-11 | HK 3390
Headphone & Portable HE-400 | K612 Pro | HP150 | DX50 | E12
Old 08-09-2014, 03:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post
Can you share your budget? And tell us your the size limitations you have for speakers as well as what receiver you have? If you provide us more information, we can tell you the best values to suit your needs.

Best to go with larger speakers if you can. See item 4 in the Basic Speaker Setup FAQ. The rest of the FAQ may be helpful as well.
More info like cel asked for would really make this easier and help people match equipment to your needs.
Old 08-13-2014, 07:06 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

In fact, really good speakers are very expensive in Brazil. That is the reason I am an ebay addict...
I am thinking about US$ 1,000 budget, shipping and customs taxes included.Maybe I am a dreamer, but is all by now.
I have two offers here:
A polk audio rm85 kit and a sub or deftech procinema 60.6 (600.6??).
Which one would be better? I guess both are better than my onkyo kit (3x sk550, 3x sk540 and a active sub).
Thanks!!!
Old 08-13-2014, 07:07 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I forgot: my receiver is a denon avr2809ci.