Full Home Theater Design, $2k budget!
1) I'm looking to spend around $2k for the whole system. But I can be persuaded to spend more...
2) This is for movies and gaming.
3) This is a new home theater room, so I need all new equipment. Ideally, I'd like to have (3) matching front, left, and right speakers, (2) matching rear speakers, and a monster sub that makes babies and puppies cry. Also, need to select a receiver to match all of the speakers. I am open to other setups.
4) Room size is about 36' x 14'. But the main couch/viewing area will be about 12'x14' ft from the projector screen.
5) I would like to keep the system 5.1 surround.
6) Will 16ga speaker wire work fine for this setup?