Official Power Sound Audio Speaker Thread - Page 215 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 7014Likes

post #6421 of 6678 Old 04-10-2017, 04:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
Liked: 1735
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCS View Post
I would have surely made that journey. Oddly enough my wife will be there tomorrow with our daughter taking the college tour at UVA (daughter has narrowed things down to UVA (yay), UNC (uggh), Marshall (solid), and Villanova (hmm ouch $$)).

Unfortunately it was just as easy to order and suck up the fee if I don't like them. Of course everyone is telling me there is no way I will be returning them, lol. I think my only complaint about them is one many have said - they wish they had a different finish. Probably won't matter much in my room but I do like the way a lot other brands have nice rosewood finishes.

Do you have a full setup or just the towers?
Have you ever heard a compression driver loaded horn-wave guide loudspeaker with 98dB sensitivity before purchasing the 210Ts, I have some advice if you're willing to take it, don't compare the 210s together with the Rockets. Listen to the 210s for a couple of weeks with familiar sound tracks with both music and movies. After that couple of weeks go back and listen to the Rockets with the same source material and see what you think.

Effortless is a one word description when referring to the sound of the 210s, don't be shy with the volume control, you'll notice immediately what I'm saying. You will hear sounds in your recordings that were missing in other speakers. The 210s (I had the MTM 210s) have the ability to throw such a holographic 3D stage that is both deep and wide yet maintain a central image that is uncanny on and off axis.

I particularly liked the finish on the PSA speakers and subs, it's a meticulous process to apply. Keeps reflections down to a minimum,very easy to keep clean and not easily marred. I wouldn't worry too much about the finish cause once you get them dialed in they'll just disappear anyway.............. enjoy and let us know what you think......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6422 of 6678 Old 04-10-2017, 04:14 PM
GCS
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Will do and thanks for the advice. For me I am looking for nice big enveloping sound. Not in your face or bright and harsh but something that fills the room and sounds good wherever we sit.

As I mentioned I have a big room (24x24x10) and sit about 16 feet back from a 135" screen. The towers will be sitting far apart from each other and toed in to find a good sweet spot for the 2 main listening seats right in the middle of the screen. Definitely looking forward to it and hoping it can fill up the room (which it sounds like will be no problem).

I held off on the center for the moment even though I know everything will improve with all 3 LCR being the same. But if it all works the center will be ordered next. I'll probably suffer with the rocket xls I have for surrounds until I can unload bigfoot and the 1000s to free up some $$. Unfortunately I am losing some $$ on the PSAs by not ordering as a full kit which sucks but can't rush into a big purchase like this.
oneeyeblind and ahblaza like this.

XBL Gamertag - blowfish7494

"Pull up your big boy pants and deal with it" - The Wife!

"Put on your man suit and fake it" - The Wife

post #6423 of 6678 Old 04-10-2017, 04:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
Liked: 1735
@GCS one step at a time my friend, happens all the time when you get your first PSA product, you just want more. The 210s are not in your face speakers, I have never experienced that forward presentation from them. They will provide a very good phantom center image but I highly reco the 210C if you like the 210Ts. You will be seriously shocked with the enveloping effect these speakers can produce even in your larger room, expect to hear sounds from the front, sides and rears of your MLP, you don't know what you're missing till you find it................
oneeyeblind likes this.

post #6424 of 6678 Old 04-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Liked: 674
Quote:
I held off on the center for the moment even though I know everything will improve with all 3 LCR being the same. But if it all works the center will be ordered next...Unfortunately I am losing some $$ on the PSAs by not ordering as a full kit which sucks but can't rush into a big purchase like this.
Talk with Tom; he might still give you the multiple speaker discount as you continue to add on (in a timely manner). They do incur higher costs for shipping separate orders. He still gave me a discount when I bought my L/C/R and then the surrounds a month or so later.

Either way you'll get the 5% return customer discount. 😃
oneeyeblind likes this.

Speakers: PSA (MT-110 x2, MTM-210C, MT-110SR x2); SVS Satellite x4
Subs: PSA V1800 x2, B1200D x2
Actuators: Crowson Tech Shadow-8 x2
Processing: Denon X4200, MiniDSP HD, NU6000DSP
post #6425 of 6678 Old 04-11-2017, 04:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
Liked: 714
Quote:
Will do and thanks for the advice. For me I am looking for nice big enveloping sound. Not in your face or bright and harsh but something that fills the room and sounds good wherever we sit.

As I mentioned I have a big room (24x24x10) and sit about 16 feet back from a 135" screen. The towers will be sitting far apart from each other and toed in to find a good sweet spot for the 2 main listening seats right in the middle of the screen. Definitely looking forward to it and hoping it can fill up the room (which it sounds like will be no problem).

I held off on the center for the moment even though I know everything will improve with all 3 LCR being the same. But if it all works the center will be ordered next. I'll probably suffer with the rocket xls I have for surrounds until I can unload bigfoot and the 1000s to free up some $$. Unfortunately I am losing some $$ on the PSAs by not ordering as a full kit which sucks but can't rush into a big purchase like this.
GCS,
I have the 210 MTMs X5, and my room is 25x13x9, and they are plenty loud if needed. I have even hit -5 with no one home, and they MTMs had no distortion, and sounded wonderful, not harsh at all. I went with the R/L/C first then came back and ordered 2 more MTMs to finish.
Agree with Sekosche, call Tom, he does work wonders.....
post #6426 of 6678 Old 04-11-2017, 06:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2042 Post(s)
Liked: 4976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekosche View Post
Talk with Tom; he might still give you the multiple speaker discount as you continue to add on (in a timely manner). They do incur higher costs for shipping separate orders. He still gave me a discount when I bought my L/C/R and then the surrounds a month or so later.

Either way you'll get the 5% return customer discount. 😃
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizrussspike View Post
GCS,
I have the 210 MTMs X5, and my room is 25x13x9, and they are plenty loud if needed. I have even hit -5 with no one home, and they MTMs had no distortion, and sounded wonderful, not harsh at all. I went with the R/L/C first then came back and ordered 2 more MTMs to finish.
Agree with Sekosche, call Tom, he does work wonders.....
I agree, Tom works hard to help us out so you may still be able to get some sort of discount if you come back for more speakers in a timely manner. That is, of course, assuming you like the speakers in the first place. Which I'm pretty willing to bet you will.

The imaging on these speakers is top notch. A lot of us have even turned off the center channel and played everything in stereo and you can't even tell the center is not on. Even the surrounds are totally enveloping. The other night I was watching a movie and there was an effect that came from behind. My sides surrounds played it so perfectly I thought I had rear channels. But the thing I like about my speakers the most is their pure clean crystal clear presentation.

I hope you enjoy your new speakers as much as I enjoy mine.
lizrussspike likes this.

Subwoofers: dual PSA V3601's with a PSA XV15se nearfield
Speakers: PSA MTM-210T L/R - PSA MTM-210 Center- PSA 110sr Surrounds
Denon X4200 - Oppo UDP-203 - Panamax M4300 - Direct TV - Apple TV - Xbox360
post #6427 of 6678 Old 04-11-2017, 06:22 AM
GCS
AVS Forum Special Member

Thanks everyone I'll get my first sampling tomorrow assuming I can get out the office before 1am - tax season sucks!

Good to know on the discounts as I would certainly add the C immediately if I like the towers. If all goes well I would add the 110 as sides and 110sr as backs (they would probably be perfect for me here since my backs are mounted high on the back wall so having them angled down to the MLP would probably be spot on).
ahblaza likes this.

post #6428 of 6678 Old 04-11-2017, 06:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 343
Quote:
I would have surely made that journey. Oddly enough my wife will be there tomorrow with our daughter taking the college tour at UVA (daughter has narrowed things down to UVA (yay), UNC (uggh), Marshall (solid), and Villanova (hmm ouch $$)).

Unfortunately it was just as easy to order and suck up the fee if I don't like them. Of course everyone is telling me there is no way I will be returning them, lol. I think my only complaint about them is one many have said - they wish they had a different finish. Probably won't matter much in my room but I do like the way a lot other brands have nice rosewood finishes.

Do you have a full setup or just the towers?
Our youngest is at Villanova, yeah.... ouch.

I have the towers, the finish is fine, I've never had anybody say anything about the finish.

I'm on a 60's kick these days, the other day playing I was playing the Crystals and Ronettes for company
Them: "I had no idea that stuff was recorded that well!"
Me: "Its not, its all the PSA speakers"
Hopinater likes this.

PSA MTM 210T's, MTM 210C, MT 110SR, V-1800
65" LG 4K, Denon AVR-X4300H, Audio Techica AT-LP120 / AT 440MLB
post #6429 of 6678 Old 04-11-2017, 08:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1763 Post(s)
Liked: 5113
Hi all,

1)We still offer package pricing on our speaker sets. It isn't currently reflected on the website though.

2)The package discounts do extend over time. For example. If a 5.0 system was $3000 today but you just got the front three for say $1900. The surround pair would be $1100 if you grab them within a year.

Another quick note. Speaker sales numbers have been much higher than we anticipated. So while we're ALMOST caught up with the new 18 inch based models as far as "in stock availability" goes...now we're likely going to be out-of-stock on most/all speakers soon. I'd say from about mid April to mid May. I know "ouch".

Anyway, please pop into chat/email me for specific package quotes and any availability inquires.

Thanks!

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio
oneeyeblind likes this.

“Price is the last refuge for the business without the imagination or ability to offer more" - Unknown.
post #6430 of 6678 Old 04-11-2017, 04:08 PM
GCS
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vodhanel View Post
Hi all,

1)We still offer package pricing on our speaker sets. It isn't currently reflected on the website though.

2)The package discounts do extend over time. For example. If a 5.0 system was $3000 today but you just got the front three for say $1900. The surround pair would be $1100 if you grab them within a year.

Another quick note. Speaker sales numbers have been much higher than we anticipated. So while we're ALMOST caught up with the new 18 inch based models as far as "in stock availability" goes...now we're likely going to be out-of-stock on most/all speakers soon. I'd say from about mid April to mid May. I know "ouch".

Anyway, please pop into chat/email me for specific package quotes and any availability inquires.

Thanks!

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

Thanks for this Tom. As you know from our chat session today you have me teetering on placing another order for the center and either the V1801 or V3601. You are making it very hard to resist and I don't even have the 210Ts yet!

As mentioned earlier I appreciate you taking the time to go over things with me today and all of the valuable input.
vardo and ahblaza like this.

post #6431 of 6678 Old 04-12-2017, 04:01 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 127
Got my 210C today, man that speaker is huge and impressive. My set is complete with 110s and 210C, but now I wonder if I should have upgraded to 210 for L/R after seeing the 210c....I got the 110s from outlet so the upgrade cost was a little higher than I wanted...
post #6432 of 6678 Old 04-12-2017, 07:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1334 Post(s)
Liked: 1339
My grandfather who I never met used to say, "You cannot miss something you never had".

I think that applies here, enjoy your new setup!
oneeyeblind likes this.

Just 'cause you're right doesn't mean I'm wrong
post #6433 of 6678 Old 04-12-2017, 08:28 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkpenguin View Post
My grandfather who I never met used to say, "You cannot miss something you never had".

I think that applies here, enjoy your new setup!
True, except I now have the 210c which gives me an idea about the 210s. But again due to the recent price increase and return shipping the cost to upgrade of about $700 is probably not worth it since the speakers have an identical tone, the 210s just play a little louder than the 110s...I am saving for PSA subs now
vardo and ahblaza like this.
post #6434 of 6678 Old 04-13-2017, 05:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imureh View Post
True, except I now have the 210c which gives me an idea about the 210s. But again due to the recent price increase and return shipping the cost to upgrade of about $700 is probably not worth it since the speakers have an identical tone, the 210s just play a little louder than the 110s...I am saving for PSA subs now
I've have had both the 110's and the 210T's and they sound very similar. Unless you want to go deaf (or live in a stadium) you will never play your speakers loud enough to notice the difference in the volume capabilities of the two speakers. The only other noticeable difference is in the mid bass. So unless you really feel like you need a little more mid bass than I wouldn't even consider moving up. Instead just sit back and enjoy your awesome speakers.
ss nimrod likes this.

post #6435 of 6678 Old 04-13-2017, 05:57 AM
Advanced Member

[QUOTE=Hopinater;52214673]I've have had both the 110's and the 210T's and they sound very similar. Unless you want to go deaf (or live in a stadium) you will never play your speakers loud enough to notice the difference in the volume capabilities of the two speakers. The only other noticeable difference is in the mid bass. So unless you really feel like you need a little more mid bass than I wouldn't even consider moving up. Instead just sit back and enjoy your awesome speakers. [/

Thanks. I am going to give them some time. I can always upgrade later. Also I plan to add two V1801s in a sealed off 2100 cuft room so there will no shortage of bass.
ahblaza and Hopinater like this.
post #6436 of 6678 Old 04-17-2017, 06:06 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 6085
post #6437 of 6678 Old 04-17-2017, 06:51 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
Might as well get 210's to cure the "what if"

I would but the deal I got from outlet on 110s make it really hard. I would be paying $700 more to get the 210s. Don't think it's worth it and save the funds for the subs. By the way basshead you were the one who pointed me to the 110s in outlet, so thanks for that. But you are also now responsible for me not getting the 210s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #6438 of 6678 Old 04-18-2017, 07:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1334 Post(s)
Liked: 1339
I would put the 700 bucks towards something else. Surrounds or subs? Maybe a new popcorn machine? Get baby some new shoes! (No don't do that, get a sub!)
imureh likes this.

Just 'cause you're right doesn't mean I'm wrong
post #6439 of 6678 Old 04-20-2017, 08:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
Liked: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead81 View Post
Might as well get 210's to cure the "what if"

That's what I did, and I regret NOTHING!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #6440 of 6678 Old 04-20-2017, 09:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Liked: 27
ive been looking at psa speakers for ht only. well some direct tv and some music, but mainly blu ray movies. upgrading from emptek towers and that huge center.

for a room roughly 12 x 18 or 20 (havent measured) that opens up to the dining room

would the 210s be overkill?

i was thinking 110s and 110 center and upgrade from my bic f12 sub now.....

or 210s and 210 center and upgrade the sub in a year or two

dont know where to audition psa speakers, but ive read great things about these here.

im looking for that lively cinema experience. i guess im not into neutral sounding speakers. but i also dont want that high pitched nails on chalkboard treble that klipsch is known for
post #6441 of 6678 Old 04-20-2017, 09:08 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyMcButterPants View Post
That's what I did, and I regret NOTHING!

I am sure I would regret upgrading, as I can tell the difference with my 210c. It's about how much improvement in performance I would get versus the cost of doing so. If it was less than $500 I would do it. I think using those funds to upgrade my sub and add Atmos speakers.

ahblaza likes this.
post #6442 of 6678 Old 04-20-2017, 09:15 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisfc1972 View Post
ive been looking at psa speakers for ht only. well some direct tv and some music, but mainly blu ray movies. upgrading from emptek towers and that huge center.

for a room roughly 12 x 18 or 20 (havent measured) that opens up to the dining room

dont know where to audition psa speakers, but ive read great things about these here.

im looking for that lively cinema experience. i guess im not into neutral sounding speakers. but i also dont want that high pitched nails on chalkboard treble that klipsch is known for

You can't go wrong with PSA either 110 or 210. They can play really loud and clear. I went with 110 L/R and 210c. Got a sweet deal on the 110s from the outlet.

ahblaza likes this.
post #6443 of 6678 Old 04-21-2017, 06:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Just a quick listening update. I re-watched MI Rogue Nation last night and I've decided this is in my top 3 movies for over all sound mix. The effects coming through my surround channels were awesome and the front stage sounded great. One thing I really like about this movie was the use of the film score, it sounds absolutely fantastic through the PSA speakers. There was also a scene where there is gun fire and I was actually feeling it in my chest. I literally sat there last night thinking to myself just how happy I am I have the set up I do. This movie comes alive because of the power and clarity of the PSA speakers.

LOL… It was such a great experience when it was over I decided I'm definitely going to pick up two more PSA speakers to add as rear channels. I'm just not sure when I'll be able to do it.

Last edited by Hopinater; 04-21-2017 at 06:05 AM.
post #6444 of 6678 Old 04-21-2017, 06:08 AM

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 68
I have some questions for you PSA owners and fans. I have had Def Tech speakers for many years, many models from different lines within Def Tech. I actually over the last year put together my latest Def Tech system. Its an all Studio monitor line. SM 65 front mains and center channel and SM 55 surrounds. I have to say it sounds really, really fantastic.
That being said this is most likely my last Def Tech system I out together. I think after this it'll be time to move on, and step up to a bigger league. PSA speakers have caught my eye. I have been on the website daily to check them out. I emailed them a few times and they have had great info, detailed info. I like the bookshelf system size. I don't want to turn this into a Def Tech bash thread, but what in terms of sound quality would it be to step up to an all MT-110 system? I'm talking all 5 channel, mains, center and surrounds or I could possibly do MT-110SR for surrounds of course. So what are your thoughts on this? Thanks for any replies.
post #6445 of 6678 Old 04-21-2017, 06:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisfc1972 View Post

Oh, definitely buy the sub with the 110's instead of getting the 210's and no sub. Upgrading to a quality subwoofer will improve the sound quality more than you would experience by getting the 210's and no subwoofer. The reason for this is because the 110's are very similar to the 210's in sound except the 210's have a little more mid bass. I don't know what your budget is but I would talk with Tom about seeing what kind of deal you get by buying a sub with the purchase of your speakers.

You have a large room so I would definitely go ported and if you have the funds I would consider the V1801. But if the funds are a little tighter the 15V is a great sub in itself.
ahblaza and basshead81 like this.

post #6446 of 6678 Old 04-21-2017, 06:27 AM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Liked: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
I have some questions for you PSA owners and fans. I have had Def Tech speakers for many years, many models from different lines within Def Tech. I actually over the last year put together my latest Def Tech system. Its an all Studio monitor line. SM 65 front mains and center channel and SM 55 surrounds. I have to say it sounds really, really fantastic.
That being said this is most likely my last Def Tech system I out together. I think after this it'll be time to move on, and step up to a bigger league. PSA speakers have caught my eye. I have been on the website daily to check them out. I emailed them a few times and they have had great info, detailed info. I like the bookshelf system size. I don't want to turn this into a Def Tech bash thread, but what in terms of sound quality would it be to step up to an all MT-110 system? I'm talking all 5 channel, mains, center and surrounds or I could possibly do MT-110SR for surrounds of course. So what are your thoughts on this? Thanks for any replies.
Hi there. I went from an all Def Tech system( with PSA subs) that included SM55'S, Pc2000, Pm1000's, SR8040BP's and Pm800's to PSA Mt-110's on my front stage and diysg Volt 6's for surrounds and heights.
I can honestly tell you it was a night and day difference. While the Dt's sounded great, the PSA'S took my system to a whole new level of clarity, range and dynamics. I heard things in movies that I never heard with the Dt's. The seemingly never ending headroom is nothing short of spectacular. Where the Def Techs felt at their limit, the PSA'S laughed and begged for more!
I can play Oblivion all day at -9 mv and not get any fatigue and could push it even more if I wanted to.
I still use my Def Techs in my bedroom setup, and I'll always have love for them but trust me, it is a difference you won't be able to live without!
post #6447 of 6678 Old 04-21-2017, 06:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetfieldjames View Post
The primary difference I think will be in the details you will experience with the PSA speakers. I've owned quite a few set of speakers through the years (and I still have a PSB set in my living room). When I switched my HT over to PSA the first thing I noticed was the supreme clarity that the PSA speakers have. I started hearing details I never experienced before. Music I was very familiar with sounded new to me because I was hearing individual instruments I hadn't noticed before and notes that had been muddled on my other set ups were now clear.

Another key difference is imaging. I've never had a set of speakers image like my PSA do. I can turn off my center channel and you'd still swear it was on because the front L/R speakers are doing such a great job of imaging. The same holds true with the 110SR's for surrounds. I have them off to the side but they can make sounds that are supposed to be in the rear sound like they are (just happened last night when I was watching Rogue Nation).

Then there is the power that the PSA have. They seem to be limitless.

Last edited by Hopinater; 04-21-2017 at 06:38 AM.
post #6448 of 6678 Old 04-21-2017, 06:42 AM

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Wow you guys are killing me. I'd have to replace in pieces which is not ideal. I'd have to start with the front 3 with MT-110. God I'm drooling over the description you guys gave. I just built this system and while my wife is cool with it, if more boxes with​ speakers showed up now and significantly​ more expensive speakers at that on my front door I think she'd have a stroke. I'd have to wait, and my salary is gonna go up over the next few years so that will make it easier to do.
Ever see PSA speakers show up in the outlet they have? I buy all my equipment now off open box or scratch and dent. It's brand new and saves you money, what could be better? Thanks again for the replies.
Just to recap this wouldn't be a little improvement​, a small step up, it would be a huge step up, life changing almost correct?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited by Hetfieldjames; 04-21-2017 at 06:45 AM.
post #6449 of 6678 Old 04-21-2017, 06:54 AM

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
The primary difference I think will be in the details you will experience with the PSA speakers.

^ x 1000

How to date youself.

My LP record collection goes back to (about) 1929, no I'm not that old (54).

The collection is all over the spectrum from Big Band, Classical, Jazz, R&R, etc. I try to make it a point, to play a record a day.

These records have been played many, many times over many, many speakers.

Like Hop said, I'll be playing something, thought I knew by heart and the PSA's BIG TIME reveal stuff particually with Classical music.
The music is much more emotionally moving/thicker through the PSA's.

Then my buddies come over, want to go to the "Room of Boom" to hear Zeppelin or watch Fury Road.

Anyhow its not hype, the PSA's are awesom
Hopinater likes this.

PSA MTM 210T's, MTM 210C, MT 110SR, V-1800
65" LG 4K, Denon AVR-X4300H, Audio Techica AT-LP120 / AT 440MLB
post #6450 of 6678 Old 04-21-2017, 07:33 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Liked: 6085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopinater View Post
Just a quick listening update. I re-watched MI Rogue Nation last night and I've decided this is in my top 3 movies for over all sound mix. The effects coming through my surround channels were awesome and the front stage sounded great. One thing I really like about this movie was the use of the film score, it sounds absolutely fantastic through the PSA speakers. There was also a scene where there is gun fire and I was actually feeling it in my chest. I literally sat there last night thinking to myself just how happy I am I have the set up I do. This movie comes alive because of the power and clarity of the PSA speakers.

LOL… It was such a great experience when it was over I decided I'm definitely going to pick up two more PSA speakers to add as rear channels. I'm just not sure when I'll be able to do it.
Right now!! They are only a couple mouse clicks away!
Hopinater likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers