Need help with Ceiling Speakers/Subwoofer - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-07-2014, 09:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Need help with Ceiling Speakers/Subwoofer

Hey guys, I am way out of my element here and desperately need help. My current setup is 2 B&W DM601 S3 speakers in the front and a B&W CC6 for the center. We want to wall mount our TV in a recessed nook and that space does not leave room for my current setup. The dimensions of that wall are 63.5" wide and I was hoping to be able to do 3 ceiling speakers for front,left,center with those dimensions but I am starting to think that won't work. Also would it be possible to put a subwoofer behind an armoire and sound decent?

The wall is recessed so I am going to get an extendable mount to pull the TV out to where the wall is so I don't want speakers behind the TV because I don't think it will sound very good with the speakers being so far behind the TV.

What options do I have to get 3 speakers + a subwoofer installed in this tiny space? I am putting my mind in a pretzel so if anyone has any advice I would love to hear it.

I am not trying to spend a ton on speakers but don't want crap either, and I really like the sound of the DM601/CC6 so if anyone could recommend ceiling options that would be comparable to what I have that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance, and please ask questions if I didn't explains something very well.

Jeff
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7684.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	352826  
Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page