Vanguard Dynamics - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old Today, 05:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Vanguard Dynamics

Hi. I need a little help in finding out about Vanguard Dynamics speakers (specifically the in-ceiling CSC-601). I have been able to find out that they are part of the DaVinci group who also makes TDG Audio speakers and Blue Aura speakers.
I'm currently building and the AV guy installing a couple of surround lines for me suggested those speakers above...but I've never heard of them.
Being a home theater newbie, I'm hoping someone has at least heard of this group and can tell me that $150 for a pair would be a good choice. What I had been looking at were Polk Audio RC65i speakers, mainly based on reviews online.
Would these CSC-601 speakers be comparable (or even better) than the Polk Audio?
Thanks for any help. I've been reading through various thread on here for years and value the expertise.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement