*Sponsored* What Are Dolby Atmos-Enabled Speakers? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 40Likes
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 73 Old 09-06-2016, 01:07 PM - Thread Starter
Forum Notification System
 
AVS Forum Notice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 60
*Sponsored* What Are Dolby Atmos-Enabled Speakers?







freeman4 likes this.

Last edited by VerticalScope; 09-07-2016 at 12:34 PM.
AVS Forum Notice is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 73 Old 09-06-2016, 02:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 1,153
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
Liked: 432
This is news? IIRC, Atmos-enabled speakers and Atmos add-on speakers have been around for a few years...
sigpig is offline  
post #3 of 73 Old 09-06-2016, 04:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Blacklightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Edmonton,AB Canada
Posts: 1,043
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
Liked: 324
WOW, is that a scanspeak driver on those Atmos Speakers??? I would love to hear those?

Quick question. Will a Dolby Rep be answering questions?
As we do already have a few threads like this one.

The official Dolby Atmos thread (home theater version)
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/301-av...l#post37673017
Dolby Atmos upward-firing module speakers
mtbdudex likes this.

Last edited by Blacklightning; 09-06-2016 at 05:08 PM.
Blacklightning is online now  
 
post #4 of 73 Old 09-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Senior Member
 
AudyoVidyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 240
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 112
So... what is the point of this? To get more general consumers into the idea I guess? Most people here are pretty well informed when it comes to Atmos for the home now, so if it is for our community here, it's a bit of a swing and a miss.

The first video is a good vague 'feel-good' sales pitch. The second video is more interesting though. Held my attention longer. Well made videos for sure though.
AudyoVidyo is offline  
post #5 of 73 Old 09-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Mark Henninger
 
imagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 12,437
Mentioned: 276 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6593 Post(s)
Liked: 11341
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudyoVidyo View Post
So... what is the point of this? To get more general consumers into the idea I guess? Most people here are pretty well informed when it comes to Atmos for the home now, so if it is for our community here, it's a bit of a swing and a miss.

The first video is a good vague 'feel-good' sales pitch. The second video is more interesting though. Held my attention longer. Well made videos for sure though.
Quite a few visitors to the homepage don't necessarily have in-depth knowledge of Atmos. Agreed on the high production values, and that hardcore AVSers are familiar with the tech.

I find the videos useful, I'll probably include a link to one or more of them when I write an article or a review about Atmos enabled products.
desray2k and AudyoVidyo like this.
imagic is offline  
post #6 of 73 Old 09-06-2016, 06:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: United States
Posts: 1,999
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 962 Post(s)
Liked: 1133
So should I put the 901s on top of the jewel cubes or the jewel cubes on top of the 901's?

Instead of reflecting Atmos, since the Dolby people are paying attention--any idea when us poor slobs with ceiling fans or not perfectly flat ceilings get immersion from something not ON the ceiling (or bouncing off it?) Along the lines of height speakers at the ceiling/wall junction to do basically the same thing? I could fit one speaker on my ceiling fan, for that voice of god effect but that is about it.

The bouncing thing would be an interesting effect for something like a soundbar--any little thing helps there. For now, since I run ceiling fans...the only way that would work is if it was OK to play the crispy m&ms are b a a a a c k style of overheads.

Since Atmos bounce has been out for quite awhile, does Dolby want to gather information about improving it, answer questions about issues or planning a marketing blitz? I find the subject at such a late date a bit confusing about the purpose of it.
pdasterly likes this.
18Hurts is offline  
post #7 of 73 Old 09-06-2016, 06:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 1,153
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
Liked: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Hurts View Post
So should I put the 901s on top of the jewel cubes or the jewel cubes on top of the 901's?

Instead of reflecting Atmos, since the Dolby people are paying attention--any idea when us poor slobs with ceiling fans or not perfectly flat ceilings get immersion from something not ON the ceiling (or bouncing off it?) Along the lines of height speakers at the ceiling/wall junction to do basically the same thing? I could fit one speaker on my ceiling fan, for that voice of god effect but that is about it.

The bouncing thing would be an interesting effect for something like a soundbar--any little thing helps there. For now, since I run ceiling fans...the only way that would work is if it was OK to play the crispy m&ms are b a a a a c k style of overheads.

Since Atmos bounce has been out for quite awhile, does Dolby want to gather information about improving it, answer questions about issues or planning a marketing blitz? I find the subject at such a late date a bit confusing about the purpose of it.
It's called Auro-3D... lol
sigpig is offline  
post #8 of 73 Old 09-06-2016, 07:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Blacklightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Edmonton,AB Canada
Posts: 1,043
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
Liked: 324
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVS Notice View Post
We welcome any relevant questions and comments you may have. Enjoy!
So is anyone going to answer our questions???
Blacklightning is online now  
post #9 of 73 Old 09-06-2016, 07:31 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The Woodlands, Texas
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Great Video's. I ran the sound reflecting at first and then went to installed speakers overhead. 5.1.4 Each worked. I think the difference was well put in the video. Reflecting it had more defuse sound whereas the speakers mounted in the ceiling were more directional and sharp for lack of better words to describe it. Each added something significant to the overall experience, but different to some degree.
imagic likes this.
James Stephens 2 is online now  
post #10 of 73 Old 09-06-2016, 08:47 PM
Advanced Member
 
CinemaAndy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 952
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Where are the ones with the red halo rings?

And the payoff is never certain: Some observers contend that a generation has already been trained to be content with the small screen.

Some servers can do non-encrypted playback to an A/V projector, but it's just a ridiculously expensive media player if you don't have a cinema projector.
CinemaAndy is offline  
post #11 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 04:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Mattopotamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,122
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1783 Post(s)
Liked: 1535
I do not really have the ability to run rear speakers, and I currently have a 3.2 setup, would it be worth looking at a 3.2.2 with up firing atoms speakers on the front towers, or would that be a waste of money?
reallynotnick and mtbdudex like this.
Mattopotamus is offline  
post #12 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 04:55 AM
SomeOne Who Knows
 
SOWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: WI
Posts: 4,558
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
Liked: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Stephens 2 View Post
Great Video's. I ran the sound reflecting at first and then went to installed speakers overhead. 5.1.4 Each worked. I think the difference was well put in the video. Reflecting it had more defuse sound whereas the speakers mounted in the ceiling were more directional and sharp for lack of better words to describe it. Each added something significant to the overall experience, but different to some degree.
Of the two, what do you prefer?
morbidcorpse likes this.
SOWK is online now  
post #13 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 06:28 AM
Advanced Member
 
desray2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Singapore
Posts: 756
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOWK View Post
Of the two, what do you prefer?
For me, I actually have no preference one over the other. Each implementation has its merits. For instance, if you want a more life-like (less intrusive) experience like walking in a cave, through a forest with birds and insects chirping and rustling of the foliage, rain, gust of wind, hurricanes etc...the Atmos enabled speaker modules performed "better" as these elements are characterized by it vast and w/o any boundaries. It cast a very wide sound stage and give you the impression that you are really in the picture. For pin-point accuracy of sound from a "particular" direction, then overhead speakers does indeed performed better where precision and localization of the object sound matters. But in reality, this type of object mix is very rare in movies. As the name implies, Atmos sound is to recreate that atmospheric "sound effects" that mimics real-life. Not calling out for attention all the time...
desray2k is offline  
post #14 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 07:01 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The Woodlands, Texas
Posts: 124
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOWK View Post
Of the two, what do you prefer?
I preferred the speakers overhead. For me, the affect was much improved. You just get a stronger sense of something above you without it being to intrusive. I do think, if that is not an option for you, the reflective speakers do work fairly well and are worth doing.
James Stephens 2 is online now  
post #15 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 07:56 AM
Mark Henninger
 
imagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 12,437
Mentioned: 276 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6593 Post(s)
Liked: 11341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattopotamus View Post
I do not really have the ability to run rear speakers, and I currently have a 3.2 setup, would it be worth looking at a 3.2.2 with up firing atoms speakers on the front towers, or would that be a waste of money?
The first question I have is, "Do you have an AVR that supports Atmos?" If you do not, that will figure into the upgrade cost but may be worth it.

I'm willing to check that sort of configuration out using my existing Amtos rigs, and at least offer one opinion. What sort of speakers are you considering for the upgrade?
Mattopotamus and Blitzdog like this.

Mark Henninger, Senior Editor at AVS Forum

Last edited by imagic; 09-07-2016 at 07:59 AM.
imagic is offline  
post #16 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 08:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Mattopotamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,122
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1783 Post(s)
Liked: 1535
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
The first question I have is, "Do you have an AVR that supports Atmos?" If you do not, that will figure into the upgrade cost but may be worth it.

I'm willing to check that sort of configuration out using my existing Amtos rigs, and at least offer one opinion. What sort of speakers are you considering for the upgrade?
I have the Denon X2200, which does support ATMOS and DTS:X (not sure if that works with atmos speakers too?). I was thinking about getting the Pioneer SP-T22A-LR (budget friendly) or if it is worth the extra cost the Klipsch RP-140SA.

Thanks for offering to help! It is hard to find people wanting a similar set up.
Mattopotamus is offline  
post #17 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 08:11 AM
Mark Henninger
 
imagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 12,437
Mentioned: 276 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6593 Post(s)
Liked: 11341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattopotamus View Post
I have the Denon X2200, which does support ATMOS and DTS:X (not sure if that works with atmos speakers too?). I was thinking about getting the Pioneer SP-T22A-LR (budget friendly) or if it is worth the extra cost the Klipsch RP-140SA.

Thanks for offering to help! It is hard to find people wanting a similar set up.
What has changed, in the time I have followed Atmos (since it debuted) is its accessibility. That's thanks to its inclusion on affordable AVRs and soundbars for 2016. I have the Klipsch modules on-hand, so I'll use those for my 3.1.2 test. I also have a pair of the Pioneer Elite bookshelf Atmos enabled speakers, which are very good speakers, Atmos or not. I'll give those a quick spin as well and get back to you.

Mark Henninger, Senior Editor at AVS Forum

Last edited by imagic; 09-07-2016 at 08:24 AM.
imagic is offline  
post #18 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 08:13 AM
Senior Member
 
JaytheDreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Chicago, IL.
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
Liked: 241
Good thread. I am planning to upgrade my non-Atmos Marantz AVR to an Atmos/DTS:x Marantz one in couple of months and add at least one pair of Atmos enabled speakers (I have no way to install ceiling speakers). With a budget of $500 what could be a good pair? I am leaning towards PSB Imagine XA or Atlantic Tech 44-DA. I have an 8' flat ceiling and expecting it to work.

______________
Thanks, Jay
Spoiler!
JaytheDreamer is offline  
post #19 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 08:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Mattopotamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,122
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1783 Post(s)
Liked: 1535
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
What has changed, in the time I have followed Atmos (since it debuted) is its accessibility. That's thanks to its inclusion on affordable AVRs and soundbars for 2016. I have the Klipsch modules on-hand, so I'll use those for my 3.1.3 test. I also have a pair of the Pioneer Elite bookshelf Atmos enabled speakers, which are very good speakers, Atmos or not. I'll give those a quick spin, too and I'll get back to you on this.
Thanks again, and I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
Mattopotamus is offline  
post #20 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 08:17 AM
Mark Henninger
 
imagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 12,437
Mentioned: 276 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6593 Post(s)
Liked: 11341
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaytheDreamer View Post
Good thread. I am planning to upgrade my non-Atmos Marantz AVR to an Atmos/DTS:x Marantz one in couple of months and add at least one pair of Atmos enabled speakers (I have no way to install ceiling speakers). With a budget of $500 what could be a good pair? I am leaning towards PSB Imagine XA or Atlantic Tech 44-DA. I have an 8' flat ceiling and expecting it to work.
I can point you to my PSB Imagine XA Dolby Atmos Elevation Speakers review. Also, I'll be checking out the latest Atmos Enabled products at CEDIA 2016 next week. I have not heard the Atlantic Tech model (yet).
JaytheDreamer likes this.

Mark Henninger, Senior Editor at AVS Forum

Last edited by imagic; 09-07-2016 at 08:20 AM.
imagic is offline  
post #21 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 09:15 AM
Advanced Member
 
LNEWoLF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 574
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
Liked: 154
Thank you for these videos.

The more factual information we have. The better the understanding to implement these technologies. The ability to fully enjoy them

I would like to formally invite Brett Crockett to join our forum here.

What better way to learn about this technology. Then from the individual that envisioned, developed and created it.
LNEWoLF is offline  
post #22 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 10:45 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold
 
sdrucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 3,283
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 881 Post(s)
Liked: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
I can point you to my PSB Imagine XA Dolby Atmos Elevation Speakers review. Also, I'll be checking out the latest Atmos Enabled products at CEDIA 2016 next week. I have not heard the Atlantic Tech model (yet).
Hi Mark,
Do you know if the PSB Imagine XAs will be in any of the Atmos demos @ CEDIA? I'm going to CEDIA myself for the third straight year (you can never get enough ).

As you probably know, I have two pair and they do a decent to commendable job with my 9' flat ceiling for both Atmos and DTS:X, but my setup with Trinnov is hardly typical of the average AVSer. However, while show environments aren't ideal A/B settings by any means, it would be interesting to compare a demo of similar material with the PSBs to a setup with more standard Tannoy or other ceiling speakers to hear what's "missing" with the physical speakers in place.

My gut sense is that PSB hit a home run with the XAs, since they seem to offer more accuracy overhead than some of the less expensive AE modules and they've gotten consistently positive comments on the user upward-firing thread, but I'm also aware that we're dealing with small samples and a bit of an echo chamber.

Audio Gear: Trinnov Altitude 32 (24 channel), NAD M27 amps (3)
Video: JVC RS600, Seymour 100" UF Screen, Lumagen Radiance Pro 4444 (coming soon)
Misc.: Oppo 103, Oppo 203 UHD player, JRiver
Speakers: PSB Imagine T3 LCR, Imagine T Wides and Side Surround 1, T2 Side Surrounds, Imagine XB rears, PSB CS1000 ceilings (6), HSU ULS-15 Mk 2 subs (4) - 11.4.6
sdrucker is offline  
post #23 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 11:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mtbdudex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 5,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 788
Dolby rep;
I went 11.2 in 2012 via a Denon 4520CI, 7 bed channels and then front wides/heights.


Simply the front soundstage envelopment that the wides offer me, even via upscaling, has left me not wanting to go "just" 7.x.4.
I'm looking to keep the wides and heights, and add 2 pair of ceiling speakers in tbd future, so that would put me at a 9.x.6

What is Dolbys position on front wides not offered in commercial AVR's?

Back in 2011 both Audyssey, Dolby, and DTS were advocating wides as huge next leap for the front soundstage, now that's silent like crickets.....

Is it just being practical that while wides DO offer the best enhancement to the front soundstage for envelopment, in real world they are harder to implement than 2 or 4 ceiling speakers? Yea, not many people cut holes in the side walls to put speakers in.

I appreciate your fact based response.
mtbdudex is online now  
post #24 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 11:38 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
sdurani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Posts: 25,055
Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5123 Post(s)
Liked: 3605
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post
Back in 2011 both Audyssey, Dolby, and DTS were advocating wides as huge next leap for the front soundstage, now that's silent like crickets.....
Audyssey and DTS, but not Dolby (none of their upmixers have ever supported Wides).
PeterTHX likes this.

Sanjay
sdurani is offline  
post #25 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 11:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PeterTHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,406
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
Liked: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdurani View Post
Audyssey and DTS, but not Dolby (none of their upmixers have ever supported Wides).

He's probably thinking about Dolby ProLogic IIz, which were matrixed center heights and not wides.

My opinions do not reflect the policies of my company
PeterTHX is offline  
post #26 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 12:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mtbdudex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 5,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdurani View Post
Audyssey and DTS, but not Dolby (none of their upmixers have ever supported Wides).
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterTHX View Post
He's probably thinking about Dolby ProLogic IIz, which were matrixed center heights and not wides.
I stand corrected, 5 years is a long time to remember "stuff" outside of daily distractions of 3 kids/work/etc
>>Now though, DSU does support wides via the high-end $$$ Trinnov or Datasat, right?
Or only via true Atmos encodings?

So, that opens the door though for a follow-up:
Dolby Rep: why has Dolby not considered wides to be on the same impact level as Audyssey/DTS? Did your psycho-acoustic tests reveal differently than theirs?
mtbdudex is online now  
post #27 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 12:17 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
sdurani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Posts: 25,055
Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5123 Post(s)
Liked: 3605
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post
>>Now though, DSU does support wides via the high-end $$$ Trinnov or Datasat, right?
Or only via true Atmos encodings?
DSU doesn't support Wides, even on the Trinnov or Datasat; only via native Atmos decoding.
mtbdudex likes this.

Sanjay
sdurani is offline  
post #28 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 12:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
mtbdudex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 5,775
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdurani View Post
DSU doesn't support Wides, even on the Trinnov or Datasat; only via native Atmos decoding.


Well that again opens the Q to Dolby, why?


Via Mikes brain/thumb interface, LLAP
mtbdudex is online now  
post #29 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 12:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Cal1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 3,207
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Liked: 418
Has anyone done a comparison between Dolby enabled up firing speakers and regular directional front height speakers with both Atmos and DTS:X (and DSU and DTS Neural X)? For those of us who can't install ceiling speakers and/or have popcorn texture up top such information could be useful in our decision making process.
Cal1981 is offline  
post #30 of 73 Old 09-07-2016, 01:12 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
sdurani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Posts: 25,055
Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5123 Post(s)
Liked: 3605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklightning View Post
So is anyone going to answer our questions???
There's no indication in the original post that anyone official will be answering questions, let alone someone directly from Dolby (don't know where that impression came from). Seems open to the kind of discussions we have in other threads.

Sanjay
sdurani is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread Speakers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off