AVS Forum banner

Good Amp for JBL Studio 530's?

7K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  lovinthehd 
#1 ·
Hello! I want to start off by admitting that I am very new to the world of speakers. Also, I have searched google (which led me to this forum!) but didn't yield any results that I was looking for. I am looking to buy a pair of JBL Studio 530's (6 ohms, 125 watts, 86 DB sensitivity). My source will be my PC and I already own a Schiit DAC (modi 2 uber). I will be using these speakers in my bedroom, which is around 12x12. I'm looking for an amp (preferably integrated but not necessary) to go well with the JBL's. My budget is around $500 max (less the better really!) and I'm actually leaning towards the NAD C 316BEE. I also have a couple of questions, too. The first being would the NAD C 326BEE be worth it for basically just 10 more watts/channel? Also, would either of these amps properly drive the JBL's?

I'd really like to thank you guys in advance for the help. I can't tell y'all how appreciative I am! Once again, thanks!

#3 ·
Agreed. An audio/video receiver would also have the benefit of a remote as well as other features.

Reactions: blubbers and sigpig
#12 ·
Reactions: blubbers
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.