AVS Forum banner

Speaker to go with SVS sb2000?

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Williams2 
#1 ·
I am looking to upgrade my current speakers (bose cubes) to something newer. I'd need them to be smaller in size, so either ones I can install in the ceiling or something that can be attached to the wall like the bose do. Any really good options under $500? They will be in a room that is 15x30.

thx

#2 · (Edited)
#4 ·
I was thinking the Prime Satellites since OP was looking for something smaller.

#5 ·
#6 ·
http://www.nhthifi.com/products/106...-monitor?category_id=1964878-nht-super-series

Half your budget, famous for their wall-friendly mounting option, renowned quality, free shipping both ways so you can try 'em risk-free, and, most importantly, no doubt whatsoever they will be SO much better than the Bose. And yes, they will blend very well with your sub...set the crossover to 100 and sit back and enjoy.
Anything smaller than these will not really give you much more than your current Bose speakers. If you want big sound, you should consider speakers with 5 1/4 to 6 1/2" drivers which typically are bigger than what you're after.

#8 ·
I didn't even think about those. What a nice setup that would be with the SB-2000, and a great improvement over Bose cubes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.