Theater Research Speakers?????? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-10-2003, 06:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I recently had access to a pair of Theater Research Speakers TR-1100. There was a List price on each of $1499. I can't seem to find any information anywhere about this brand. Has anyone heard of these? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-10-2003, 09:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Were did you have "access" to them?

Theater Research Speakers sound to me to be a likely new name for white van speakers. If you were approached on the street about extra/leftover speakers from a job or warehouse loaded more than invoiced and shown an invoice stating a retail price of $x,xxx.xx then do a search on white van speakers and learn more.

Known names for these scam speakers include; Dogg Digital, Acoustic Image, Acoustic Response, Acoustic Lab Technology, Digital Audio, Pro Audio, Dynalab, Audiofile, Denmark Loud Speaker, and Paradym among others.

I Googled Theater Research Speakers with nothing turning up. That it is a bad sign.

Check out this site for more info. http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/...aker_scams.htm

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. ~ Henry David Thoreau
Closed Thread Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page