$2K Budget for In-Walls - Make me Sound Good!
I'm finishing my basement and am at the stage where I need to decide on my speakers. Quite frankly I'm overwhelmed and need some help. Here is a breakdown of what I have to work with:
1. Budget - $2,000ish, speakers only. No Sub, No Receiver, No wiring.
2. In-Wall/Ceiling speakers only. I want to keep the floor area clear.
3. Pre-wired for 7.1 with the surround speakers restricted to the ceiling because of the room. Rear speakers are wired into the wall behind the seating area.
4. Room - Approximately 15x20
5. Listening interests - Movies, Live Sports, Games, Music(pretty much in that order).
I probably left out some pertinent information that's necessary but, I'm a novice with speakers. Any help is greatly appreciated.