AVS Forum banner

Help replacing 2 Polk monitor 60's

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Doe Doe 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I currently need some advice on replacing my Cherry Polk Monitor 60 front channels. My current setup is 2 Polk Monitor 60's as fronts, 2 Polk Monitor 40's as surrounds, a Polk CS2 center channel, and an H100 BIC Acoustech sub. Everything was in great working condition when I last used them but I recently bought a new Oled TV and receiver a Denon S930H, and after pulling my 60's out of storage the right one seems to be blown. I currently do not have the budget to replace all of my speakers, and I only want to replace the two 60's for the time being. After looking around it seems that the newer version of the Polk 60's does not come in the cherry color anymore, which is what would match the rest of my speakers and furniture etc. So I am asking for suggestions for two front tower speakers, preferably in cherry color but I will take black if that's all that is available. My current budget is $300 or less for the pair and I am hoping I can find something that will pair nicely with what I already have. Thanks for any and all suggestions.

#10 ·
If you contact Polk you should be able to get a replacement tweeter or woofer, whichever is roached.

Reactions: Syrus614
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.