Paradigm Owners Thread - Page 1061 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 287Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #31801 of 31807 Old Today, 06:27 PM
Member
 
dean122601's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
Did you play a multichannel soundtrack? 5.1/7.1 with a hard center channel and not a stereo track?

If so, you may need to do a full factory reset on your processor (as per your instruction manual). If that doesn't work... it may be time for trip to the repair shop for your receiver/pre-amp.

New to the Integra world I have to hit the movie button to switch from my previous setting. All good now. 690 is a beast. [ATTACH]636697[/ATTACHClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427765203.632104.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	237.2 KB
ID:	636697]
dean122601 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #31802 of 31807 Old Today, 06:29 PM
Member
 
decibels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt/E View Post
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here as it's technically a wanted ad but being the largest Paradigm owners thread in the world(right?), it's probably the best chance I have for finding what I am looking for...I recently bought a pair of Studio 100 v.2s that have been upgraded with the v.5 tweeter and the signature mid range driver, so the obvious choice for a center channel would be the CC-570...well good luck finding one for sale right now, anywhere, and I have looked everywhere. I have been searching for the 570 for about a month now and last monday I came across an ad for one on the kijiji classifieds in Calgary, AB. I immediately called the number in the ad and talked to the guy about shipping it to me in Winnipeg, MB, which he agreed to do. I sent him an e mail money transfer for $550 which was accepted right away and then couldn't get a hold of him at all after that. The guy had given me his full name so I was able to find him on facebook and google and I learned that he is a recovering addict that's been in and out of re hab and has fraud charges pending in BC...I even managed to get a hold of the prosecutor in his case and he wasn't a bit surprised this guy did this. I got ripped off by a real degenerate low life that I would love to do unmentionable painful things to but my first priority is to find a CC-570, preferably in cherry but black works too. If anyone out there has one they would be willing to part with, please let me know.

Thanks for reading my novel and whatever you do, don't send $$$ online with out some sort of guarantee you'll get what you've paid for or a refund.
Hey Matt, that really sucks, your loss hurts me! It is such a shame that we have this kind of thing in our society.

Have you considered a 590? I have seen a couple of those out there...again sorry to hear about your loss.

HT: Pioneer SC-85, Oppo BDP-103, PS3
OSD ATM-7
2CH: Pioneer Elite SX-A9-J, Pioneer PL 518 turntable, Pioneer PD M455 CD, Pioneer CT-WM77R Tape
SP: Paradigm Studio 60's, Studio CC, Studio 20's SR, Studio 20's SB, Ultracube 10 SW
decibels is online now  
post #31803 of 31807 Old Today, 06:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Dan Hitchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 9,926
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1552 Post(s)
Liked: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean122601 View Post
New to the Integra world I have to hit the movie button to switch from my previous setting. All good now. 690 is a beast. [ATTACH]636697[/ATTACHAttachment 636697]
Tis a monster! I should know... I have a 690 too.
dean122601 likes this.

Listen up, studios! Just say "NO" to DNR and EE!!
Dan Hitchman is online now  
post #31804 of 31807 Old Today, 06:39 PM
Newbie
 
matt/E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by decibels View Post
Hey Matt, that really sucks, your loss hurts me! It is such a shame that we have this kind of thing in our society.

Have you considered a 590? I have seen a couple of those out there...again sorry to hear about your loss.
I have considered the 490 and 590 but being newer models, they are more expensive and don't match my older studios as nicely because they now have a rounded enclosure.

Pioneer ELITE VSX-82TSX/ Yamaha PC2002M
Pioneer ELITE BDP-23FD
Paradigm Studio 100 v.2's
Paradigm Studio 40 v.4's
Paradigm DSP-3200 w/ BASH 500S amp
WANTED: Paradigm CC-570
matt/E is online now  
post #31805 of 31807 Old Today, 06:46 PM
Member
 
decibels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt/E View Post
I have considered the 490 and 590 but being newer models, they are more expensive and don't match my older studios as nicely because they now have a rounded enclosure.
I have upgraded to the 690 myself and will have a spare mint Studio CC V2 that is close to the 470 in spec anyway.

HT: Pioneer SC-85, Oppo BDP-103, PS3
OSD ATM-7
2CH: Pioneer Elite SX-A9-J, Pioneer PL 518 turntable, Pioneer PD M455 CD, Pioneer CT-WM77R Tape
SP: Paradigm Studio 60's, Studio CC, Studio 20's SR, Studio 20's SB, Ultracube 10 SW
decibels is online now  
post #31806 of 31807 Old Today, 06:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Process53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lacombe, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 255
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by manfrog View Post
Hi all...

I am going to be looking at some used ADP 390's (v6) to complete my surround system (studio 60 v4's and cc-590 v4 front). Any tips on what to look for when looking at surround speakers?

I have asked for seller to set it up with Blu-Ray and will take a couple movies I know, but it will be through "his" system so the familiarity is low.

I will be wall mounting so I want to make sure it comes with mounts obviously as well. I am comparing them with some Axiom qS8's so will see which ones I like better.

Any tips would be greatly helpful!

Thanks!
Ideally all 5 speakers would be the same model and version. You might want to try to find some v4 surrounds.

Oppo BDP-105 Player
Musical Paradise MP-301 MK3 Tube Amp x 3
Paradigm Studio 60 v.2 x 3 Speakers
Paradigm Studio ADP-470 v.3 x 2 Speakers
Paradigm Seismic-10 Subwoofer
Process53 is online now  
post #31807 of 31807 Old Today, 08:19 PM
Member
 
almo89's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 67
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt/E View Post
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here as it's technically a wanted ad but being the largest Paradigm owners thread in the world(right?), it's probably the best chance I have for finding what I am looking for...I recently bought a pair of Studio 100 v.2s that have been upgraded with the v.5 tweeter and the signature mid range driver, so the obvious choice for a center channel would be the CC-570...well good luck finding one for sale right now, anywhere, and I have looked everywhere. I have been searching for the 570 for about a month now and last monday I came across an ad for one on the kijiji classifieds in Calgary, AB. I immediately called the number in the ad and talked to the guy about shipping it to me in Winnipeg, MB, which he agreed to do. I sent him an e mail money transfer for $550 which was accepted right away and then couldn't get a hold of him at all after that. The guy had given me his full name so I was able to find him on facebook and google and I learned that he is a recovering addict that's been in and out of re hab and has fraud charges pending in BC...I even managed to get a hold of the prosecutor in his case and he wasn't a bit surprised this guy did this. I got ripped off by a real degenerate low life that I would love to do unmentionable painful things to but my first priority is to find a CC-570, preferably in cherry but black works too. If anyone out there has one they would be willing to part with, please let me know.

Thanks for reading my novel and whatever you do, don't send $$$ online with out some sort of guarantee you'll get what you've paid for or a refund.
I'm sorry to hear you got ripped off. It's really risky to send money orders for online orders. For Kijiji and Craigslist, local pick up is the only way to go.
almo89 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Speakers

Tags
Paradigm , Speaker Systems



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off