Paradigm Owners Thread - Page 1079 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 447Likes
post #32341 of 32345 Unread 08-15-2015, 04:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeshanok View Post
Could it be that rather than clarity you experienced, it was more like the sound was brighter and forward which some can mistaken for clarity and the Prestige's sound had more fullness, warm side of neutral, and slightly laid back which could be mistaken as lacking clarity.

However, system synergy, room layout, and speaker positioning plays a big part in how the speakers sound.
no but everyone has a different listening taste, what heard good is not good to other. its different story on sound. base on the clarity of the music and over all listening. what i heard studio is my choice. that's my thoughts. evryone has their own thought. for you prestige is much better that your thought, will not interfere your choice. im happy on my studio v5 system. thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32342 of 32345 Unread 08-15-2015, 08:05 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopkiwi View Post
Dam that's a gorgeous speaker. The 590 is just too small in comparison.

Edit: Dam it, even the 590 would still be too high. SOAB
hi, nice system, but it look they are close together, the power amp need more space for ventilation. my power amp has 4 inch more for ventalating. well thanks
post #32343 of 32345 Unread 08-19-2015, 08:18 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Anyone have experience w/ the new CI Elite series? Thinking of doing 5x E80-IW in a den. Not sure if it's worth doing E80-IW for the surround (only spot is a back wall) or going for the in ceiling. The two side walls are entry door and sliding glass door. Sub will be RVC-12SQ.

Was thinking of doing Sig-1.5R v3 ($825 ea.) in a master suite. I already have signature speakers and love the sound, but the CI Elite E80-R ($579 ea.) looks pretty good to.

I can't do the Sigs in the den. The Sig-1.5R v3 might look strange without a square wall cover and it would cost a bit too much. The LCR-5 is out of the question -- this is supposed to be a smaller setup than the main setup.

Anyone have experience with either? Kind of hard to try this at any custom installer.
post #32344 of 32345 Unread Today, 05:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 30
How do the Millennia ADP compare the 590's? I have Studio 100's(v3) and CC-690 upfront. Currently running Studio 40's(v3) in rear. Because of the size of room and placement I'm thinking a pair of ADP's would be a better fit. 40's are just to close to seating area. 590 ADP's I can get for about $1k, Millennia for $800. Figure the Studio 40's are worth $800 with the J series stands they are on. Thanks for you feedback.
post #32345 of 32345 Unread Today, 09:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Just a heads-up to anyone looking for an entry level Paradigm sub: my PDR-80 is listed in the classifieds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Paradigm , Speaker Systems