Paradigm Owners Thread - Page 1161 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1022Likes

post #34801 of 34803 Old Yesterday, 04:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1231 Post(s)
Liked: 703
Audio Therapy is a great store and the guys seem real nice. I stop in there when I visit my friend in NH and we go surfing right behind it. If I were on the consumer side for this industry I would definitely buy from them, but since I get discounts where I work it doesn't make sense. When I go there they know I am in the industry and are still happy to let me play knowing I won't be buying anything. Very nice guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34802 of 34803 Old Yesterday, 05:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1545 Post(s)
Liked: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by outbackwack View Post
Fidelis has been closed for a while now. Audio Therapy seems to be the only game in town. I only buy new stuff every 10 years or so. Moving to Phoenix next month so have to find a new place now. I drank the cable KoolAid and had all my cables made by Signal Cable but really couldn't tell the difference. I still have them but will make my own to run through the walls in AZ when the 4 presence speaks get installed in the ceiling.
Whoa, I was unaware that Fidelis closed. I know that another member here (@Class A) referred to Fidelis a lot, bought a lot of LP's and some equipment there. Their website is still up, doesn't mention closing, and still lists some very desirable brands in amps and turntables. You sure about Fidelis closing? I'm heading up to Nashua today, maybe I'll swing by to see.

KEF R500, R200C, R100, SVS SB2000 sub, NAD T758 receiver, Pro-Ject RPM1 TT w/ Ortofon 2M Red, Bluesound Vault2, Sony BDP-S480 BlueRay player, Samsung UN55JU6500F 4K LED TV, KEF M500 headphones, Sony CDP-CE500 CD changer.
post #34803 of 34803 Old Yesterday, 05:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
Liked: 1515
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenM10759 View Post
Whoa, I was unaware that Fidelis closed. I know that another member here (@Class A) referred to Fidelis a lot, bought a lot of LP's and some equipment there. Their website is still up, doesn't mention closing, and still lists some very desirable brands in amps and turntables. You sure about Fidelis closing? I'm heading up to Nashua today, maybe I'll swing by to see.
I was at Fidelis last week buying some Lp's. They ordered the Getz/Gilberto 45 rpm album for me. They did move from Derry NH to Nashua a few years ago. Maybe you were going to the Derry store. They are still the national distributer for Harbeth and Acoustic Signature TT's. Open Wed-Sunday. Walter is still the owner.
bmcn and KenM10759 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Paradigm , Speaker Systems

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page