New NHT Classic line to replace Super Audio - Page 377 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 107Likes
post #11281 of 11307 Old 05-17-2015, 03:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall.White View Post
It would be nice if they offered a foam block to place in the port, kind of how some sub companies have designed. Then you'd have an option, sealed or ported. I have around 7-8" behind them right now, how far away are yours?

Still doesn't feel real. I've been wanting Fours for as long as I can remember. I don't know what I'm going to "want" next..... Guess I'll just have to enjoy these speakers
I had mentioned plugging the port to Jack Hidley when he frequented this forum in the past (he's one of the original designers of the Classic series, including the Fours). He said not to touch it as the design was done with the woofer breathing and blocking the port would interfere with it. He also mentioned that it does not add any noise, which I agree.

I have 7 inches behind my Fours, but 4" of that is a broad-band acoustical trap (4' x 2'). I have them all across the front stage (4' from the floor up). I don't think they would have any problems even being closer since not that much air moves out of them.

Enjoy your 'dream' speakers!

Ray

"Listen with an open heart and mind."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11282 of 11307 Old 05-18-2015, 04:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked: 654
Glad you are enjoying them!

Samsung PN60F5300 | Denon AVR-1713 | EMP E55Ti | EMP E56Ci | EMP E5Bi | BIC F-12
post #11283 of 11307 Old 05-18-2015, 01:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 21
So for the NHT fans out there, I've been a fan for years. Loved the 2.5i's back in the day, but couldn't afford them. Had some ST4's for quite a while also.

Recently I happened into some 3.3's (luckiest find of my life). 9/10 scale condition wise.

Anyways, if you have the space and want to "upgrade" get your hands on these. They are incredible speakers if you can give them the power. One of the best rock and roll speakers in particular I have ever heard or owned. I'm very happy with them, and really while they are deep, normal speakers should sit this far off the wall anyways.

Incredible speakers at any price if you can find a pair in great shape.
post #11284 of 11307 Old 05-18-2015, 07:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by green giant View Post
So for the NHT fans out there, I've been a fan for years. Loved the 2.5i's back in the day, but couldn't afford them. Had some ST4's for quite a while also.

Recently I happened into some 3.3's (luckiest find of my life). 9/10 scale condition wise.

Anyways, if you have the space and want to "upgrade" get your hands on these. They are incredible speakers if you can give them the power. One of the best rock and roll speakers in particular I have ever heard or owned. I'm very happy with them, and really while they are deep, normal speakers should sit this far off the wall anyways.

Incredible speakers at any price if you can find a pair in great shape.
3.3's are pretty rare to find, especially in great condition. I had the 2.5i/1.5 back in the day, very nice speakers. The 3.3's were way out of my budget, but for the price could easily compete with speaker may times their price. Enjoy them, you found an awesome deal there. They do like a lot of power to get the full benefit - this is one I would recommend an outboard amp for since it's truly a full range speaker.

Ray

post #11285 of 11307 Old 05-20-2015, 08:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Hey Randall glad you are liking the Fours. I was blown away by the upgrade to the Threes. Someday I'd like to move the Threes to the rear (replace the Twos) and then get Fours for the front.

Gear: Pioneer VSX-1124-K, NHT Classic Three (L/R), Classic Two (rear) TwoC (center).
PSA V1500 (x2)
HTPC/server (MB3), Fire TV Stick, Chromecast
OTA Winegard HD7698P
Sharp LC-60SQ15U (HCFR calibrated)
post #11286 of 11307 Old 05-20-2015, 09:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhughy2010 View Post
Hey Randall glad you are liking the Fours. I was blown away by the upgrade to the Threes. Someday I'd like to move the Threes to the rear (replace the Twos) and then get Fours for the front.

How much smaller are your Twos vs Threes?

Are they that much noticeable? It feels weird the lowest model of NHT I've heard is their Absolute Tower or Three. I haven't had a chance to hear anything else.
post #11287 of 11307 Old 05-20-2015, 09:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
How much smaller are your Twos vs Threes?

Are they that much noticeable? It feels weird the lowest model of NHT I've heard is their Absolute Tower or Three. I haven't had a chance to hear anything else.
Strangely enough the Threes blow the Twos out of the water. There is a night and day difference. For about 3 weeks I had a pair of Twos connected to my gaming/workstation computer in my master bedroom while I was waiting for the Threes to be purchased and arrive. I had put my Klipschs' in the main room because they produce more bass (I also was waiting on the dual PSA subs). The Twos were noticeably underwhelming as compared to the Klipsch towers that I had. It definitely was to be expected... the Klipsch towers were way more efficient and each tower had dual 6.5 inch woofers.

Anyhow, when the Threes came I put them where the Twos were (master bedroom) just to do a comparison against the Twos. It was immediately apparent that the Three was designed to produce lots of sound as compared to the Twos. The bass was much more satisfying (I had them set to Large because I wasn't connecting a sub and was just playing music and reasonable volume levels). The soundstage was much more "full" as compared to the Twos. This is likely due to the driver being much better (more of a bass driver I think) and the 3 way design.

Gear: Pioneer VSX-1124-K, NHT Classic Three (L/R), Classic Two (rear) TwoC (center).
PSA V1500 (x2)
OTA Winegard HD7698P
post #11288 of 11307 Old 05-20-2015, 11:20 PM
AVS Special Member

I've been thinking about picking up a pair of SZ speakers for work, we have crappy Radio Shack speakers and they are just awful listening to music. I guess I'm just spoiled at home.

I wouldn't of thought that they'd be that far apart performance wise. Considering it's only one step up. The Fours seem like a BIG step up from the Threes IMO. It may be because I'm running them full range right now (still waiting on my sub........) I listened to some rock, country and to test the bass some rap. It doesn't give the full chest slam but it is noticeable and was very solid sounding.

Does your PSA sub have the ICE amp?
post #11289 of 11307 Old 05-21-2015, 08:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I've been thinking about picking up a pair of SZ speakers for work, we have crappy Radio Shack speakers and they are just awful listening to music. I guess I'm just spoiled at home.

I wouldn't of thought that they'd be that far apart performance wise. Considering it's only one step up. The Fours seem like a BIG step up from the Threes IMO. It may be because I'm running them full range right now (still waiting on my sub........) I listened to some rock, country and to test the bass some rap. It doesn't give the full chest slam but it is noticeable and was very solid sounding.

Does your PSA sub have the ICE amp?
If you are looking into buying the SuperPower because it is a powered monitor then I highly recommend spending some time researching and ultimiately purchasing a pair of powered monitors like the JBL or M-Audio studio monitors... check out this webpage.

The V1500's do have the new ICE amp. They perform exceptionally well (only have calibrated them using MCACC). I am really considering upgrading my receiver (again) in the fall to a high end Audyssey AVR (XT32 or successor). Right now I have the miniDSP that I am going to put through the paces when vacation starts in June.

I'm very pleased thus far with the PSAs and of course with the customer service associated with their purchase.

If I remember right didn't you order a Reaction Audio sub right? That should be very nice!

PSA V1500 (x2)
OTA Winegard HD7698P
post #11290 of 11307 Old 05-21-2015, 08:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
If you are looking into buying the SuperPower because it is a powered monitor then I highly recommend spending some time researching and ultimiately purchasing a pair of powered monitors like the JBL or M-Audio studio monitors... check out this webpage.

The V1500's do have the new ICE amp. They perform exceptionally well (only have calibrated them using MCACC). I am really considering upgrading my receiver (again) in the fall to a high end Audyssey AVR (XT32 or successor). Right now I have the miniDSP that I am going to put through the paces when vacation starts in June.

I'm very pleased thus far with the PSAs and of course with the customer service associated with their purchase.

If I remember right didn't you order a Reaction Audio sub right? That should be very nice!
I'll check them out. Only concern is how do they look? I don't want to sound like a lady BUT I do work where people will see them. So I don't want them to stand out and be like oh heyyyy $$$$ but do want clean sound. Being a property manager and dealing with all kinds of people.

What receiver are you eyeing? I've been thinking about upgrading that down the road, probably in a year or so. Not sure if I want to go with separates and buy another Emotiva amp or buy a newer receiver with XT32 but who knows what new products will be out by then.

Yes, I did order it back in March still waiting on it. My wife is getting frustrated now that I spent all that money back then and still nothing to show for it. Been debating on cancelling it and looking for something different.

Tom mentioned that he is building a new version of the sub I originally wanted (XV30se). New version is 1700 watt amp with dual 18's! He told me they should start shipping in a month or so...... SO if I don't hear something soon, regarding when my sub will be shipping. More than likely I'll be going with that one.
post #11291 of 11307 Old 05-21-2015, 09:01 PM
AVS Special Member

To add to above Jeremy (Reaction Audio owner) has been apologizing about the delays and trying to keep everyone up to date on whats going on. The sub was suppose to be here 4 or so weeks ago. Just had issues with the amp and they've been tweaking trying to get everything right, before they're shipped out. Which I do appreciate. I guess I'm just a demanding customer
jhughy2010 likes this.
post #11292 of 11307 Old 05-21-2015, 09:29 PM
AVS Special Member

^^That is a long wait. It does sound like Reaction Audio is really trying to compete with PSA. Looking at their subs they are all just a little cheaper in comparison with the more powerful ICE amp than PSA. I am going to be eagerly awaiting your impressions and others as the sealed 15 inch is $849 and I really could use a nice compact sub for my master bedroom where my gaming computer is (I listen to tons of music in my bedroom).

Here are some great options for an office (connected to a computer):

JBL

M-Audio

AudioEngine

I'm likely going to wait until all the new Denons and Marantz receivers are out. I would like to have a receiver that is HDCP 2.2 compliant with the best of Audyssey. I'm think the X4100 replacement (maybe the X4200?).

PSA V1500 (x2)
OTA Winegard HD7698P
post #11293 of 11307 Old 05-21-2015, 09:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Another thought for an office... I like these so much that I refused to sell them when I upgraded my gaming desktop system to an AVR and floorstanding pair of speakers. I gave these to my mom and she uses them for her living room (I built her an HTPC for cable TV DVR functionality). She loves them... not too overpowering but definitely full range with that 6" sub.

PSA V1500 (x2)
OTA Winegard HD7698P
post #11294 of 11307 Old 05-21-2015, 10:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Another option for power computer monitors would be PreSonus - we have a couple of these and are pretty awesome for the price:

Smaller version $199/pr, free shipping:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ErisE4.5

Little bit larger, $300/pr:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ErisE5

Much larger (8" drivers) - does not need a sub at all for computer use - reaches down to 35Hz (we have these on our keyboard, pretty awesome!):

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ErisE8

The JBL's that Jhughy mentioned are also pretty awesome, just make sure no one pokes the drivers (the tweeter is exposed and the woofer has an outward dust cap - some folks can't help but poke them). One of the reasons I got the PreSonus, the tweeters are protected and the woofer has an inverted dust cap.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LSR305

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LSR308

Sweetwater always has free shipping and tech support. I've also ordered from MusiciansFriend, americanmusical and zzsounds: all great vendors for pro equipment.

As far as Audyssey with XT32, once you try it you won't want less. Much better than the earlier renditions. I hope they update to an even higher version.

Jhughy, let me know how you like your miniDSP. I thought of getting one just to mess around with. Looking at the 2x4 in a box.
jhughy2010 likes this.

Ray

post #11295 of 11307 Old 05-21-2015, 10:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
^^That is a long wait. It does sound like Reaction Audio is really trying to compete with PSA. Looking at their subs they are all just a little cheaper in comparison with the more powerful ICE amp than PSA. I am going to be eagerly awaiting your impressions and others as the sealed 15 inch is $849 and I really could use a nice compact sub for my master bedroom where my gaming computer is (I listen to tons of music in my bedroom).

Here are some great options for an office (connected to a computer):

JBL

M-Audio

AudioEngine

I'm likely going to wait until all the new Denons and Marantz receivers are out. I would like to have a receiver that is HDCP 2.2 compliant with the best of Audyssey. I'm think the X4100 replacement (maybe the X4200?).
Tell me about it, I haven't watched a single movie since I sold my subs. I don't know what I'll do when I get a sub. We went to my in-laws and they have a soundbar with sub and my wife is like whoa! Someone is bumping their car.

Lol, funny you say that because I am looking for a 2nd smaller sealed sub for my 2nd listening area. Wanting to stay budget friendly (cheap lol) it'll be matched with my Absolute towers I think I'm not going to sell them for the low ball offers I've been receiving. I'd rather use them rarely and have nice sounding 2nd system.

Dang! You guys are giving me so many options! I won't know where to go... This hobby will never end. Thank you. I appreciate it.

I've been very happy with my Denon, I do have some interest in Marantz, so whatever YOU buy tell me how you like it and I may copy you Seems like we all have similar taste.
post #11296 of 11307 Old 05-21-2015, 10:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavchameleon View Post
Another option for power computer monitors would be PreSonus - we have a couple of these and are pretty awesome for the price:

Smaller version $199/pr, free shipping:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ErisE4.5

Little bit larger, $300/pr:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ErisE5

Much larger (8" drivers) - does not need a sub at all for computer use - reaches down to 35Hz (we have these on our keyboard, pretty awesome!):

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ErisE8

The JBL's that Jhughy mentioned are also pretty awesome, just make sure no one pokes the drivers (the tweeter is exposed and the woofer has an outward dust cap - some folks can't help but poke them). One of the reasons I got the PreSonus, the tweeters are protected and the woofer has an inverted dust cap.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LSR305

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/LSR308

Sweetwater always has free shipping and tech support. I've also ordered from MusiciansFriend, americanmusical and zzsounds: all great vendors for pro equipment.

As far as Audyssey with XT32, once you try it you won't want less. Much better than the earlier renditions. I hope they update to an even higher version.

Jhughy, let me know how you like your miniDSP. I thought of getting one just to mess around with. Looking at the 2x4 in a box.
Thanks! Looks like I got plenty of options. If I were to go non-powered route, is it hard to hook up a small amp to my computer? Honestly I've never thought of upgrading computer speakers but spending 6 hours or more a day sitting there really has me considering it.

Is Audyssey cooking up anything new that will beat out XT32? Not interested in Atmos, wife isn't happy with speakers all over the place.
post #11297 of 11307 Old 05-22-2015, 04:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Liked: 654
I use a pair of NHT SuperZero 2.0 bookshelves, powered by an AudioEngine N22 amp, and I have a Velodyne DEQ-8R sub rounding out the low end. I have been through several iterations of desktop speakers, and am pretty well settled on these. I used to have some Mackie studio monitors that were big, and ran them through a USB audio interface to give me volume control. When I saw the B-stock SZ's on sale, I got a pair on impulse and haven't looked back.

After hearing the little NHTs, they were so much more detailed and clear sounding compared to the Mackies. I had spent a lot of time listening to different powered monitors, JBL, Mackie, Yamaha, KRK, M-Audio, Behringer, but these little NHTs bested them all. I think going with the passive speakers and a small amp is a great value, you can pick up something simple like the SMSL SA60, or even a Lepai 2020, being nearfield you are only using a small handful of watts.

You aren't going to get much below 100Hz from these, but with a cheap sub like the Martin Logan Dynamo 300, it will sound great. You could step up to the Absolute Zero, but I like having a small speaker on my desk. I use the Audioengine small speaker stands and they do a good job of angling the tweeters at my ears, but NHT also sells their own stand made just for the SZs (albeit for a lot more money).

If I were doing it again, I would probably get an amp like this: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_063AI30....html?tp=34948

It has a USB DAC, plenty of power, a sub pre-out, bluetooth, a remote, and it's nice and compact. Pair that with the speakers and a small sub and you have a nice desktop system with better sound quality than the powered monitors can offer in this price range.
Randall.White likes this.

Samsung PN60F5300 | Denon AVR-1713 | EMP E55Ti | EMP E56Ci | EMP E5Bi | BIC F-12
post #11298 of 11307 Old 05-22-2015, 09:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmaniacon View Post
I use a pair of NHT SuperZero 2.0 bookshelves, powered by an AudioEngine N22 amp, and I have a Velodyne DEQ-8R sub rounding out the low end. I have been through several iterations of desktop speakers, and am pretty well settled on these. I used to have some Mackie studio monitors that were big, and ran them through a USB audio interface to give me volume control. When I saw the B-stock SZ's on sale, I got a pair on impulse and haven't looked back.

After hearing the little NHTs, they were so much more detailed and clear sounding compared to the Mackies. I had spent a lot of time listening to different powered monitors, JBL, Mackie, Yamaha, KRK, M-Audio, Behringer, but these little NHTs bested them all. I think going with the passive speakers and a small amp is a great value, you can pick up something simple like the SMSL SA60, or even a Lepai 2020, being nearfield you are only using a small handful of watts.

You aren't going to get much below 100Hz from these, but with a cheap sub like the Martin Logan Dynamo 300, it will sound great. You could step up to the Absolute Zero, but I like having a small speaker on my desk. I use the Audioengine small speaker stands and they do a good job of angling the tweeters at my ears, but NHT also sells their own stand made just for the SZs (albeit for a lot more money).

If I were doing it again, I would probably get an amp like this: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_063AI30....html?tp=34948

It has a USB DAC, plenty of power, a sub pre-out, bluetooth, a remote, and it's nice and compact. Pair that with the speakers and a small sub and you have a nice desktop system with better sound quality than the powered monitors can offer in this price range.
That is actually a sweet little amp! I used another type (not as nice, but works great for computer speakers) on my son's computer:
http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-...-wpc--300-3800

It's a very tiny package and powers the SZ just fine. For the sub, I used a Pinnacle baby boomer (dual-opposing 6.5 inch) - has a lot of output for something the size of a basketball:

http://pinnaclespeakers.com/subsonic.html

Woot.com carries them quite a bit at a great price (sometimes just under $200). They are small, but very heavy (25lbs) and quite decent.

Also the dual 8" version (baby boomer) with more power. Available at woot.com at the moment (you have to check once in awhile, they carry a lot of their subs and speakers at great prices).

http://www.woot.com/offers/pinnacle-...f=cnt_wp_32_12

Ray

post #11299 of 11307 Old 05-22-2015, 09:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Thanks! Looks like I got plenty of options. If I were to go non-powered route, is it hard to hook up a small amp to my computer? Honestly I've never thought of upgrading computer speakers but spending 6 hours or more a day sitting there really has me considering it.

Is Audyssey cooking up anything new that will beat out XT32? Not interested in Atmos, wife isn't happy with speakers all over the place.
Not sure if there will be another version beyond XT32, but I sure hope so. If not interested in Atmos, then you can get the Denon AVR-4520CI from Accessories4less (new, not a refurb) for $1000 at the moment (was originally a $2500 AVR with XT32 and a lot of bells an whistles).

http://www.accessories4less.com/make...-150wpc/1.html

Most of the newer upper end Denon's and Marantz's will be Atmos (and DTS:X/Auro)

Ray

post #11300 of 11307 Old 05-22-2015, 11:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavchameleon View Post
Not sure if there will be another version beyond XT32, but I sure hope so. If not interested in Atmos, then you can get the Denon AVR-4520CI from Accessories4less (new, not a refurb) for $1000 at the moment (was originally a $2500 AVR with XT32 and a lot of bells an whistles).

http://www.accessories4less.com/make...-150wpc/1.html

Most of the newer upper end Denon's and Marantz's will be Atmos (and DTS:X/Auro)
Is the 4520ci that much better than the X4000? Both have XT32 and the X4000 is $400 cheaper.
post #11301 of 11307 Old 05-23-2015, 05:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Is the 4520ci that much better than the X4000? Both have XT32 and the X4000 is $400 cheaper.
Yes, the 4520 is a flagship model - it has much better speaker binding posts and interconnects. It also has a better power supply and a higher rated power rating. Will you hear the difference, not sure about that. Under normal listening conditions, they may be equivalent. Here are pictures of the back. The 4520 also has a network switch for other gear.

The x4000 is rated at 125w x 7 ch, the 2520 is rated at 150w x 9 ch - but if you don't use the extra channels, then that is not much of a benefit. Again, in the end, they will be pretty similar and $400 is a chunk of change (it's a new OPPO or other piece of gear...).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Denon_avr4520_bak.jpeg
Views:	11
Size:	930.9 KB
ID:	731938   Click image for larger version

Name:	x4000.jpeg
Views:	7
Size:	917.4 KB
ID:	731946  

Ray

post #11302 of 11307 Old 05-23-2015, 10:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Exactly what I was thinking. Refurbished 103D is $489. They have a waiting list going right now, if you're interested. I believe they said around Mid-June they'll be ready to go out.

What does the network switch do? The speaker posts look very nice. So with this unit (4520) would I be able to run 11.2? if I used the amp to power the a pair (or more) of speakers? I still haven't given up on the idea of a dedicated space.
post #11303 of 11307 Old 05-23-2015, 11:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Randall, are you going to be interested in 4k at all in the future? If so, it would be worth it to invest in a receiver that is HDCP 2.2 compliant as well as having a few HDMI 2.0 inputs. My next television will undoubtedly be 4k thus making the older receivers not an option for me (regardless of XT32).

PSA V1500 (x2)
OTA Winegard HD7698P
post #11304 of 11307 Old 05-24-2015, 09:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Exactly what I was thinking. Refurbished 103D is $489. They have a waiting list going right now, if you're interested. I believe they said around Mid-June they'll be ready to go out.

What does the network switch do? The speaker posts look very nice. So with this unit (4520) would I be able to run 11.2? if I used the amp to power the a pair (or more) of speakers? I still haven't given up on the idea of a dedicated space.
The network switch allows you to put one Ethernet cable in and then out to other devices that cannot do WiFi. I actually have them all over the house.

Yes, if you add a 2 channel amp, you can drive 11.2 (which is what I'm doing). But not Atmos, you'll need a newer AVR for that.

Ray

post #11305 of 11307 Old 05-24-2015, 09:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Randall, are you going to be interested in 4k at all in the future? If so, it would be worth it to invest in a receiver that is HDCP 2.2 compliant as well as having a few HDMI 2.0 inputs. My next television will undoubtedly be 4k thus making the older receivers not an option for me (regardless of XT32).
Randall,

I'd have to agree with this. I know you mentioned you did not want Atmos, but the other issues should be considered. I'm still using my A100 (the other version of the 4311, not much different than the 4520 which is why I did't upgrade to that model). I though about the 7200 but now want to wait until Atmos, Auro, DTS:X and the above video formats are all included - which should be by the end of this year.

But, if you're not going with any of the new audio/video formats, the 4520 is a steal. It was originally a $2500 AVR when it first came out.

Ray

post #11306 of 11307 Old 05-24-2015, 08:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Eventually I'll be wanting 4k, but I don't think it'll happen within the next few years. That's why I'm not worried about buying a 4k TV right now.
post #11307 of 11307 Unread Today, 08:52 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 28
I just want to take a quick minute to give a public thank you to Ray (cavchameleon). I was looking for a used pair of NHT Absolute Wall speakers, and he had a set he was willing to part with. He gave me a fair price, packed them very well and was very helpful and responsive through the whole process. Because I follow this thread, I knew he seemed like a good, helpful guy... Now I would even go so far as to call him a righteous dude.

Thanks again, Ray.

PS. These absolute walls now complete a full NHT 5.0 setup for me. Absolute Towers, Two C, and the Absolute Walls for surround. These are paired with two SVS 20-39 subs. I will try to post a pic or two of my whole setup in the coming days (or weeks) if anyone is interested.

I turn the sharpness on my TV all the way up, because that's how I like my picture... real sharp.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page