Hello, I am currently putting together my "dream" system. I have most of it. Just waiting on delivery of a few parts. It'll all be here by the 3rd of August. It'll be 60/40, Music/H.T.
1) Mains L+R, One four piece set "separate woofer and Hi/Mid cabinets" of Infinity RS-1b's heavily modified and upgraded. I think some call it Hot-rodded"
2) Center, 1 Polk audio, CsiA6
3) Surrounds, 2 Polk audio, floor standing, CsiA9's
4) Rear, 2 Klipsch, floor standing, reference F280's
5) Subwoofer, 1 Rythmik, F25 with Servo controlled 2x15", and 800 watt RMS amplifier.
Well, it "will" be an 7.1.4 system once I'm done. I'm looking at Definitive Tech. ceiling speakers for ATMO's which will be my ".4". I guess my infinities will work for ATMO's.
I would LOVE to check out some other systems in the Md., D.C. area! I'll buy the snacks!